What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

I TRIED wit ha few after 10 yes they turn and talk about the negative Pakistan....And our govt and people give them reasons to elaborate such rubbish! :(
I know, many are like that, however, not all! Whatever the case, there is no reason for us to bash everyone! :P

We have lot's of blood feuds from where I am, some of them have run for more than half a century. Trust me nothing good came out of any of them!

Not even the target practice ? :undecided:

Acha rora, we're having this discussion in another thread about whether Bengali should have been the national language of Pakistan ! The Bangladeshi fellow thinks that because they were in the majority we should have accepted Bengali as our National Language....I think that Urdu was the only option for it was our lingua france and it was a non-partisan language i.e as less as 9% of Pakistanis (now !) speak it as our mother tongue and yet we all understand it in varying degrees !

What do you think ?

Not even the target practice ? :undecided:

Acha rora, we're having this discussion in another thread about whether Bengali should have been the national language of Pakistan ! The Bangladeshi fellow thinks that because they were in the majority we should have accepted Bengali as our National Language....I think that Urdu was the only option for it was our lingua france and it was a non-partisan language i.e as less as 9% of Pakistanis (now !) speak it as our mother tongue and yet we all understand it in varying degrees !

What do you think ?

Dude, one answer. We lost East Pakistan just because of stupidity, intolerance, and not understanding people who looked different. We are stupid stupid people. :angry:

Yes, if there was a majority, then yes!

meany? There's another a 5 letter word for girls like you. :rofl:
Yes, there is. It's "Vixen" a female fox! :P

You disappoint me young man ! :angry:
Dude, we did lot's of wrongs. One day, if the facts will come out in detail, you'll know what I mean.

When I heard them from people who committed them, I wanted to kill them by my own hands! :angry:

Dude, we did lot's of wrongs. One day, if the facts will come out in detail, you'll know what I mean.

When I heard them from people who committed them, I wanted to kill them by my own hands! :angry:

Quick thinking. You're looking good for a promotion private. :sniper:

Yup...we did but my contention is 'we - means all of us' ! The Bengalis, the Pakistanis, the Indians...all of us !

And I was referring to the language ! You Pathans already speak Urdu with a funny accent just as we intermingle Urdu with Punjabi to make a killer concoction ! I'd love to see you speaking Bengali ! :D

Back
Top Bottom