What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

I'm having a really crappy day too !

Went to the gym and deadlifted around 80 Kgs ! Felt like my spine would snap in two and ended up with a killer back ache !

Had a very rough day at the office with the client driving me nuts to no end and then 30 minutes before I was supposed to leave my supervisor dropping something like 10 files on me that I was supposed to do ! Spend the next 4 hours doing them ! Ouch my back hurts doubly !

And heard that my Mamoo might be getting a divorce soon ! Life sucks....!

Dude, best way to get rid of backache is to swim. Go to a pool tomorrow and do 50 lengths minimum (slowly, breaststroke)

I was going to do the same thing when I came back, however, the god damn water was so cold! So tomorrow, Inshallah!

Regarding mamon. Just tell me, is he rich, funny and below 40? If he is, it's fine, you'll get a brand new much prettier mami! :P

Dude, best way to get rid of backache is to swim. Go to a pool tomorrow and do 50 lengths minimum (slowly, breaststroke)

I was going to do the same thing when I came back, however, the god damn water was so cold! So tomorrow, Inshallah!

Contradicting words in same sentence! Zarvanism! :D

How come they do not have a dancing cucumber! :P :chilli: :victory:

Website offline?? :undecided:

It was really tough for me today. I had some work to do, but left it for someone else and took the day early.

Now I'm sitting here, listening to Carbon based lifeforms, and sipping on a 7 up.

It's hard being a chaudry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Astagfirullah ! What is the world coming too ? What has happened to the once proud race called the Pukhtoons ? Mommies instead of spanking their playboy sons on their promiscuity instead gift them with the holy of holies ! :blink:

HAHAHA!! was thinking the same! Mommy in the making of the Mummy starring Hyperion as mummy! :P

Back
Top Bottom