What's new

Getting ready for offensive against Taliban, Afghan General tells Indian media

We had done the initial plan and coordinated with them regarding deployment and safety and security out of Bagram.
We completed it on Thursday night but on Friday morning we heard that US troops had left Bagram. We were not aware about it. I think this is because of the phased departure they did not inform us for their safety and took their own security measures.

Guess the Americans now know about these roaches and don't trust them at all. They just want to stop the Americans for leaving, probably planning an attack on Americans, blaming it on Taliban and forcing them to stay. I wouldn't be surprised to know that the last hospital attack was also ANA's or NDS's doing, trying to bait the Americans to stay.

Man, i thought Pakistanis have been exaggerating Indian role in Afghanistan but it is almost getting obvious that Indians backside is on fire.

India for years used Afghanistan to destabilize Pakistan, from bomb blasts to Attacks like APS all were done with full support of India, Pakistani's were shouting at Iran to distance themselves from Indian but they don't listen, Indian paid TTP are involved in some of the worse attacks in Pakistan and that Includes on Shia community as well.

Amarullah Saleh must be on Taliban's hit list and no doubt his bags are packed!
Anyone knows whats going on with the likes of Amarullah Saleh and that cu** face Afghan NSA? Are they in Kabul or slipped in America when they went their along with Ghani?

You know guys...I seriously mean it when I say, "Thank God we have characters like @Akatosh here on PDF".

Sincerely, his posts as Akatosh or whatever his (multiple)ID's may be - he keeps us entertained with this b.s.

[PDF] would be so boring if it were just talk about F-16's & JF-17's all the time.

But in all honesty, I want him & useless channels like wion to enjoy & milk these stories as a feel good moment & ray of hope for as long as they can.

We all know what the outcome is gonna be. Sadly, after its all over - we'll lose Akatosh for good as it'll be too embarrassing for him to continue on [PDF] under that user name, but don't worry - he'll miraculously be reincarnated in another form/ID.

Now is the time that Indian super power should step in and deploy troops in Afghanistan to help ANA, they have been training for years.

taking a long time to get ready, I think he is getting his suits "laundered" in India, boots polished in the US, ordered a Brazilian wax treatement (as afghans don't like men with too much hair on their body)....once all done he will be ready to be presented to Taliban.

A counter attack if it does happens hopefully will result in absolute riot of their troops and front line soldiers will b cut into pieces....

Taliban will cut the supplies first and their troops. Will b eating leaves in couple of days....

Its not bollywood you see

Better sit in bagram and find a country ready to accept you and your drunkard colleagues
The Americans left zero dollars to the Afghans for the fight, so if $2T couldn't defeat the Taliban then what chance does $0 have against the Taliban? ANA need to run for their lives , there biggest mistake is they didn't escape with the the Americans.

Does the new offensive involve them running away?
The incompetence is so apparent. The Afghan Army has been "fighting a war" for decades...and this retard is barely just now "preparing for an offensive". If Afghan Taliban can go on the offensive right away...then one would expect a country's army to be able to at least do the same...
...it's no wonder that the Afghan Taliban have made such fast progress.

Jul 06, 2021

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
The new commander of the Bagram airfield General Mir Asadullah Kohistani told WION that Americans left Bagram airbase on Friday morning without informing them.

General Mir Asadullah Kohistani, the new commander of the Bagram airfield has said that his forces are getting ready for an offensive against the Taliban even as the militants make rapid advances in the country.
Also Read: Consulates remain open in Kandahar, Mazar, says India

Speaking to our Principal Diplomatic Correspondent Sidhant Sibal, Asadullah spoke on Americans leaving Bagram without any information. He said, "We had done the initial plan and coordinated but on Friday morning, we heard that US troops had left Bagram. We were not aware about it."
Bagram airfield was the largest US military base in Afghanistan and a symbol of American presence in the country.

WION: What is the current situation at the Bagram airfield?
General Mir Asadullah Kohistani: Right now, the situation is completely normal. All our troops are deployed inside and outside. Our patrol is going on, we don't have any problem so far.
WION: Americans never informed you that they are leaving?
Gen. Mir Asadullah Kohistani: We had done the initial plan and coordinated with them regarding deployment and safety and security out of Bagram.
We completed it on Thursday night but on Friday morning we heard that US troops had left Bagram. We were not aware about it. I think this is because of the phased departure they did not inform us for their safety and took their own security measures.
They did not inform us but the main point was everyone understood that all the Afghan National Army units were secure and there is no threat from outside or inside in Bagram.
WION: Have you reached out to the Americans on reasons why they left like this?
General Mir Asadullah Kohistani: The last contact with them was on Thursday night at 7:30 pm and after that contact point was cut off we didn't have any contact with them.
WION: What is the current situation related to advances by the Taliban? Will Kabul fall?
General Mir Asadullah Kohistani: Everybody knows we are involved in four decades of war. We fully understand we will take back all the area which is economically and strategically important.
The Afghan Army is a responsible force and is getting ready for offensive operation and as soon as possible we will start our offensive operation to change the situation.

The same general was in German cousulate two days ago. But I don't know why he was flying victory sign when he came out? 🤔

Jul 06, 2021

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
The new commander of the Bagram airfield General Mir Asadullah Kohistani told WION that Americans left Bagram airbase on Friday morning without informing them.

General Mir Asadullah Kohistani, the new commander of the Bagram airfield has said that his forces are getting ready for an offensive against the Taliban even as the militants make rapid advances in the country.
Also Read: Consulates remain open in Kandahar, Mazar, says India

Speaking to our Principal Diplomatic Correspondent Sidhant Sibal, Asadullah spoke on Americans leaving Bagram without any information. He said, "We had done the initial plan and coordinated but on Friday morning, we heard that US troops had left Bagram. We were not aware about it."
Bagram airfield was the largest US military base in Afghanistan and a symbol of American presence in the country.

WION: What is the current situation at the Bagram airfield?
General Mir Asadullah Kohistani: Right now, the situation is completely normal. All our troops are deployed inside and outside. Our patrol is going on, we don't have any problem so far.
WION: Americans never informed you that they are leaving?
Gen. Mir Asadullah Kohistani: We had done the initial plan and coordinated with them regarding deployment and safety and security out of Bagram.
They did not inform us but the main point was everyone understood that all the Afghan National Army units were secure and there is no threat from outside or inside in Bagram.
WION: Have you reached out to the Americans on reasons why they left like this?
General Mir Asadullah Kohistani: The last contact with them was on Thursday night at 7:30 pm and after that contact point was cut off we didn't have any contact with them.
WION: What is the current situation related to advances by the Taliban? Will Kabul fall?
General Mir Asadullah Kohistani: Everybody knows we are involved in four decades of war. We fully understand we will take back all the area which is economically and strategically important.
The Afghan Army is a responsible force and is getting ready for offensive operation and as soon as possible we will start our offensive operation to change the situation.

Let's see if ANA manages to evict Taliban and its regressive ideology. It would've been better if US hadn't intervened in the 80s and allowed Soviets to install a communist government @jamahir . For once, I agree that communism might've been better for Afghanistan. The other 'stans' of Central Asia were doing quite good under Soviet Union and are still doing good now that they are independent. Of course, democracy is better than communism but communism is any day better over regressive theocracy.

Man, i thought Pakistanis have been exaggerating Indian role in Afghanistan but it is almost getting obvious that Indians backside is on fire.
Because they are far away from the Afghan border. Bordering nations afraid of spillover and nations trying to align their economy after covid 19.

Back
Top Bottom