What's new

Germany plans deportations of refugees back to their home country with military

I consider Merkel a waste of air.

With all due respect but considering the events of teh last year Merkel turns out to be a political no name.

I know you germans are incapable to get rid of crazy leaders yourself. You always follow down into the grave.
i agree.
that is why i moved to dixie & out of germany... nobody seems to care nowadays

With all due respect but considering the events of teh last year Merkel turns out to be a political no name.

I know you germans are incapable to get rid of crazy leaders yourself. You always follow down into the grave.

Didn't you say that Merkel was smart and that she has a strategy behind all of this ? I don't see any strategy in allowing in millions of foreigners,to be honest.

i agree.
that is why i moved to dixie & out of germany... nobody seems to care nowadays

What do you mean ?
Sorry guys,but Germany is already lost if everyone has already a defeatist mentality.....

Didn't you say that Merkel was smart and that she has a strategy behind all of this ? I don't see any strategy in allowing millions of foreigners,to be honest.

What do you mean ?
Sorry guys,but Germany is already lost if everyone has already a defeatist mentality.....
that is the thing, 70% of us do have a form of defeatist mentality.
i used to have all the patriotism in the world & i still do love my country but quite frankly when barely 10% of the population even talks about doing anything about the migrant issue. you are doomed.
heck these far right parties like AfD (although they are just a glorified group of talkers themselves) will probably be banned by the government for "neo nazism" within the next few years.
sometimes you need to know when to just give up, i think it is time to pack my bags & go somewhere i am more appreciated. if they prove me wrong though i will be very happy.

that is the thing, 70% of us do have a form of defeatist mentality.
i used to have all the patriotism in the world & i still do love my country but quite frankly when barely 10% of the population even talks about doing anything about the migrant issue. you are doomed.
heck these far right parties like AfD (although they are just a glorified group of talkers themselves) will probably be banned by the government for "neo nazism" within the next few years.
sometimes you need to know when to just give up, i think it is time to pack my bags & go somewhere i am more appreciated. if they prove me wrong though i will be very happy.

You are wrong. germany is not a brder country. Europe protected itself often enough against german idiocy. What do your "refugee welcome" crowds do while we lock those migrants out, treat them like dirt? Throw teddy bears at us?

We already locked europe down. And your leftists can do nothing but cry.

So send your blone bitches to massage us after a long day slaughtering invaders. ;) Thats what your useless country can do

You are wrong. germany is not a brder country. Europe protected itself often enough against german idiocy. What do your "refugee welcome" crowds do while we lock those migrants out, treat them like dirt? Throw teddy bears at us?

We already locked europe down. And your leftists can do nothing but cry.

So send your blone bitches to massage us after a long day slaughtering invaders. ;) Thats what your useless country can do
you do know they are still coming across the Mediterranean & your navy is pulling them ashore right?
that whole "we will sink their rafts!" thing is mostly just talk.
likewise the Italians mostly dont do much either, they just have a louder population.

you do know they are still coming across the Mediterranean & your navy is pulling them ashore right?
that whole "we will sink their rafts!" thing is mostly just talk.
likewise the Italians mostly dont do much either, they just have a louder population.

No, we dont care for them, use them as slaves and the mafia sinks their boats at night. Its only you idiots who pay them :D

No, we dont care for them, use them as slaves and the mafia sinks their boats at night. Its only you idiots who pay them :D
the mob is useless & is quite frankly as bad as IS. they have been some of the most barbaric crooks in human history& they have also stunned southern Italy's development.
they take jobs from Italians yes, which i think most Italians dont like considering most of them have issues finding jobs

the mob is useless & is quite frankly as bad as IS. they have been some of the most barbaric crooks in human history& they have also stunned southern Italy's development.
they take jobs from Italians yes, which i think most Italians dont like considering most of them have issues finding jobs

They make them work without payment 14h a day on the fields. Nobody wants to do this kind of work. So no problem.

They make them work without payment 14h a day on the fields. Nobody wants to do this kind of work. So no problem.
Pizza place*
although technically i guess some of them probably do farm work too..
also not every person sees it like you do. i have Italians friends so desperate for a job during college they would happily kneed dough for minimum pay so they werent broke all the time

Didn`t you say she is a mastermind some weeks ago?

Yes, it`s a bad behaviour by us, we are always the last, who leave the party...in opposite to other people.:whistle:

My grandpa had said sometimes, the italians were good comrades...but when you had seen suddenly their backs, you had known, you have to make your weapons ready.
What exactly it`s the italian navy doing right now?

Last edited:
Pizza place*
although technically i guess some of them probably do farm work too..
also not every person sees it like you do. i have Italians friends so desperate for a job during college they would happily kneed dough for minimum pay so they werent broke all the time

believe me...nobody wants to do the field work. Its horrible work. They get zero payment and get threatend to get beaten up- The tomato fields are called the "red gold". The conditions on those fields are inhumane.

Didn`t you say she is a mastermind some weeks ago?

Yes, it`s a bad behaviour by us, we are always the last, who leave the party...in opposite to other people.:whistle:

My grandpa had said sometimes, the italians were good comrades...but when you had seen suddenly theirs backs, you had known, you have make ready your weapons.
What exactly it`s the italian navy doing right now?

I´m italian. I change my opinion as much as my underwear...so on a daily basis :D

But seriously i never understand why this is considered bad? When you see something isn´t working, why walk towards the abyss?

It was clear WW II was lost. We surrendered and saved our nation from the terrible destruction germany faced. You should have killed Hitler in 1943 and be done with it.

As for our navy. They perform EU Sofia mission. Its a mistake we seek to correct.

I´m italian. I change my opinion as much as my underwear...so on a daily basis :D
I think, that`s the point...

But seriously i never understand why this is considered bad? When you see something isn´t working, why walk towards the abyss?
Nothing wrong with this, if a process has failures, then something has to be changed...but that doesn`t apply to all situations.

It was clear WW II was lost. We surrendered and saved our nation from the terrible destruction germany faced. You should have killed Hitler in 1943 and be done with it.
Why? So bad it isn`t today, given the fact that we were bombed back into the stone age.

I think, that`s the point...

Nothing wrong with this, if a process has failures, then something has to be changed...but that doesn`t apply to all situations.

Why? So bad it isn`t today, given the fact that we were bombed back into the stone age.

I was several months in germany. Its ok there but i would not want to live there. Its such a cold place. And i dont mean the climate.

They kill your social base. They make you stand alone.

Back
Top Bottom