What's new

Germany plans deportations of refugees back to their home country with military

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The new law proposal says that "refugees" are illegal until their status is proven. This means they can´t go to court. The moment their status is denied they get deported.

The deportations are performed from the military with the agreement of the country of origin or against the agreement. If the country of their origin does not agree it doesnt change the fact of their deportation. They get delivered there.

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/...lls-unter-militaerischem-schutz-14399226.html

This law is pretty good and could be applied for all of Europe.

@waz @flamer84 @Vergennes

I'd rather a different term, because they after all not illegal if they are claiming asylum right? But anyway if they failed in their bid, then they should be taken home.

It's too late to send millions of them home. Mama Merkel shouldn't have let so many come in the first place

It's too late to send millions of them home. Mama Merkel shouldn't have let so many come in the first place

not this bullshit again. They were already in europe.

Father Blair and Cameroon shouldn´t have bombed iraq and syria into rubble. Thats a bigger issue.

And no, its not too late. It can be done.

What country are you from? A weak one that can achieve no great tasks?

You disgust me. Out of my eyes weakling.

@waz

Marcus is lying again. He deliberately mistranslated the article. Such a legal foundation doesn't exist in Germany. There is no military deportation of refugees, no new legislative initiative, no proposal. The hole story is about a German politician named Thilo Sarrazin, who demands this practice to get rid of refugees.

Isn't mistranslation against the rules?

@waz

Marcus is lying again. He deliberately mistranslated the article. Such a legal foundation doesn't exist in Germany. There is no military deportation of refugees, no new legislative initiative, no proposal. The hole story is about a German politician named Thilo Sarrazin, who demands this practice to get rid of refugees.

Isn't mistranslation against the rules?

Can you put the full translation up please?

Thilo Sarrazin isn`t a official representative, he doesn`t hold any official position within our government body. If i have this right in mind, he`s only a member of the SPD at the moment.

But the rest is true, Sarrazin has said this about the deportation, but this is only a suggestion of a private person.

@MarkusS @waz
As per my personal opinion the sudden flood of refugees creating demographic, economic and social problem plus they came Europe from countries where culture and language every thing is different.
First the European countries send their troops to create safe zones in thier home countries then build and maintain basic facilities plus medical care then they deport refugees to their homelands and provide shelter till the war ends.

They are already spending millions on them plus they are not fit in their society so its better to spend money on them on their home country. Plus educate them and create work force from them and for them so that they can take care of themselves.

@MarkusS @waz
As per my personal opinion the sudden flood of refugees creating demographic, economic and social problem plus they came Europe from countries where culture and language every thing is different.
First the European countries send their troops to create safe zones in thier home countries then build and maintain basic facilities plus medical care then they deport refugees to their homelands and provide shelter till the war ends.

They are already spending millions on them plus they are not fit in their society so its better to spend money on them on their home country. Plus educate them and create work force from them and for them so that they can take care of themselves.

That can happen after peace is achieved. Large parts of your proposal to make sense.

That can happen after peace is achieved. Large parts of your proposal to make sense.
Egypt and Tunisia would be used since religion language plus the culture is same..they can create refugee camps there and provide all the basic needs till the conflict ends in their home countries.

I don't understand why Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries around that area don't take them in. They are the same Arab people. To my understanding that the many Arabs in power in UAE, Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar are racist even to their levant brothers.

I don't understand why Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries around that area don't take them in. They are the same Arab people. To my understanding that the many Arabs in power in UAE, Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar are racist even to their levant brothers.
In KSA more than 10000 Indians and more than that Pakistani workers starving they are not even giving them wages nor the job and people are committing suicides...What you can expect from them for them all other non-Saudi or Khaleeji are non-human subspecies.

:coffee: said by a political no-name that has no government office at all.
@MarkusS m8 not to sound harsh but this is kind of a waste of valuable server space.

:coffee: said by a political no-name that has no government office at all.
@MarkusS m8 not to sound harsh but this is kind of a waste of valuable server space.

I consider Merkel a waste of air.

With all due respect but considering the events of teh last year Merkel turns out to be a political no name.

I know you germans are incapable to get rid of crazy leaders yourself. You always follow down into the grave.

Back
Top Bottom