What's new

Geo news correspondent killed in Swat

Well, what more can u expect from the Taliban....Wake-up Pakistan, before they come into your homes...Pakistani Army has to do what the Lankan army has done to LTTE....pursue them and crush them..

Well, what more can u expect from the Taliban....Wake-up Pakistan, before they come into your homes...Pakistani Army has to do what the Lankan army has done to LTTE....pursue them and crush them..

Wake-up Pakistan? Ahem... What do you think we are doing at the moment? Taking 40 Winks?

Cutting peace deals with the taliban.

None of your business.

If you can choose terrorist like Modi to government why can not we choose what is good for our own country irrespective of what outsiders specially those from our east who never wished good for Pakistan.

None of your business.

If you can choose terrorist like Modi to government why can not we choose what is good for our own country irrespective of what outsiders specially those from our east who never wished good for Pakistan.

Not ur place to tell me whats my business.

i wish good for pakistan, but its different from what taliban wish for pakistan.

u r free to think modi is a terrorist, go to the UN and get him listed, his state has grown at double digits for the past 6 yrs and has been violence free.

Not ur place to tell me whats my business.

i wish good for pakistan, but its different from what taliban wish for pakistan.

u r free to think modi is a terrorist, go to the UN and get him listed, his state has grown at double digits for the past 6 yrs and has been violence free.

Interfering in Pakistani affairs is also not Indian business. We are free to take decisions which we consider good for our country.

I do not have any business if you choose terrorist or non-terrorist. Similarly I do not see any right any non-Pakistani has to dictate us what law we should have.

I can see any Indian or any anti-Pakistan element propagating negatively against Pakistan and you are free to continue with that.

Back
Top Bottom