What's new

Geo news correspondent killed in Swat

sha123

Reaction score
Updated at: 1920 PST, Wednesday, February 18, 2009 SWAT: Geo news and The News correspondent, Mosa Khankhel has been killed here on Wednesday, Geo News reported.
I don't know where Pakistan is going, it does not good sign for Pakistan
Link is

Updated at: 1920 PST, Wednesday, February 18, 2009 SWAT: Geo news and The News correspondent, Mosa Khankhel has been killed here on Wednesday, Geo News reported.
I don't know where Pakistan is going, it does not good sign for Pakistan
Link is
Pakistan is going where Pakistanis are taking it to. What else do you expect from a country that has been under thr totalitarian rule for more than 40 years? Where the dictators like Yahya Khan and the cowards like A.A.K. Niazi were burried with full military honor, where anti-constitution lawyers such as Mr. Pirzada are the need of every military and civil governments, where the Armed forces are mercenaries and fight foreign wars for few dollars,and where even the Chief Justice can't get justice. Are you still surprised where Pakistan is going?

Pakistan is going where Pakistanis are taking it to. What else do you expect from a country that has been under thr totalitarian rule for more than 40 years? Where the dictators like Yahya Khan and the cowards like A.A.K. Niazi were burried with full military honor, where anti-constitution lawyers such as Mr. Pirzada are the need of every military and civil governments, where the Armed forces are mercenaries and fight foreign wars for few dollars,and where even the Chief Justice can't get justice. Are you still surprised where Pakistan is going?

Hope this may not cause of distrust and dis-satisfaction in Pakistani people. If this going to continue then it will worry for India too...

Hope this may not cause of distrust and dis-satisfaction in Pakistani people. If this going to continue then it will worry for India too...
This IS causing distrust and dis-satisfaction in Pakistani people. Who should really worry is not India but the Pakistani ruling elites since they are unable to read the writing on the wall. Pakistan is getting closer day by day to a bloody revolution. And in my humble opinion, that is the only solution of the problems we have.

hum dekhaingai
lazim hai ke hum bhi dekhaingai
hum dekhaingai
woh din ke jis ka wada hai…hum dekhaingai
jo loh-e-azal pe likha hai…hum dekhiangai

jab zulm-o-sitam ke kooh-e-garan,
rooyi ki tarah u’dh jayengai
hum mehkoomon ke paoon tale,
yeh dharti gha’dh gha’dh gha’dhke gi
aur ahl-e-hakam ke saron per,
jab bijli ka’dh ka’dh ka’dhke gi

hum dekhaingai
hum dekhaingai

jab arz-e-khuda ke kaabe sai,
sab butt uthwaye jayengai
hum ahl-e-safa mardood-e-haram,
masnad pe bithaaye jayengai
sab taj uchhale jayengai,
sab takhat giray jayengai

hum dekhaingai
hum dekhaingai

bas naam rahe ga Allah ka
jo gayab bhi hai hazir bhi
jo manzar bhi hai nazir bhi
uthe ga anal haq ka na’ra
jo main bhi hoon aur tum bhi ho
aur raaj kare gi khalq-e-khuda
jo main bhi hoon aur tum bhi ho

hum dekhaingai

lazim hai ke hum bhi dekhainge
hum dekhainge
woh din ke jis ka wada hai…hum dekhainge
jo loh-e-azal pe likha hai…hum dekhiange

Fiaz Ahmed Faiz.

Ok first of all killing of journos is a very tragic event for any democracy, i hope his family finds the strength to cop with this shock.

Even tho i have many problems with many things pakistan, i do hope that pakistan pulls itself out of the mess. the mess in my opinion is not the violence - its just the symptom, the real mess is the intellectual defeat of all progressive deas, the weird conspiracy theories and the mass frenzy they cause, the distruct of civilian govt and general confusion.

i hope pakistanis just forget all the grand ideas and just concentrate on educating their kids and worry abt their future.

Inna lillah hae' wa inna elaihe raje'oon
(To Allah we belong, and to Him we go back)

Very sad news indeed especially when we ar going towards peace in Swat. Those, who have done this, are really the enemy of peace and enemy of Pakistan. May Allah rest his soul in peace in jannah and May Allah grant his family patience, Ameen!

Ok first of all killing of journos is a very tragic event for any democracy, i hope his family finds the strength to cop with this shock.

Even tho i have many problems with many things pakistan, i do hope that pakistan pulls itself out of the mess. the mess in my opinion is not the violence - its just the symptom, the real mess is the intellectual defeat of all progressive deas, the weird conspiracy theories and the mass frenzy they cause, the distruct of civilian govt and general confusion.

i hope pakistanis just forget all the grand ideas and just concentrate on educating their kids and worry abt their future.

Thank for you opinion and point there are very accurate, Education and future growth of youth very crucial issue in Pakistan particularly extremist and fundamentalist They have different perception for education system

Education and future growth of youth very crucial issue in Pakistan
I disagree here. Education is not what we need the most. We need a change in the mind set. All who have been ruling Pakistan were more or less educated (if not PhDs). In my opinion, the so called educated people have caused more harm to the country than the un-educated folks. It is really a mute point now. I have finally come to a conclusion that a bloody revolution is the only option we have to fix things in Pakistan. Until and unless we get rid of the present generation of the Politicians (especially religious politicians such as Fazul Rehman or alike), the beurocrates, the Judges, and the Generals, we will only sink further deep. Not only we get rid of them but also from their offsprings who are as much poisonous. There were good reasons why Kings used to be killed along with their entire families in the old days. I understand it appears barbaric, but if we see what the ruling elites have done to the common Pakistanis in the past 63 years, killing them along with their families is a very humane punishment.

Last edited:
geo news was celeberating the peace deal yesterday ,hamid mir wanted to go to swat and celeberate it with his taliban brothers..now they don't know what to say ..somebody help them

Inna lillah hae' wa inna elaihe raje'oon
(To Allah we belong, and to Him we go back)

May ALLAH (SWTH) Rest his soul in Peace and Grant his Relatives Patience.

I hope there is no Conspiracy going on there to Disturb the Peace deal Between GoP and the Local People.

I disagree here. Education is not what we need the most. We need a change in the mind set. All who have been ruling Pakistan were more or less educated (if not PhDs). In my opinion, the so called educated people have caused more harm to the country than the un-educated folks. It is really a mute point now. I have finally come to a conclusion that a bloody revolution is the only option we have to fix things in Pakistan. Until and unless we get rid of the present generation of the Politicians (especially religious politicians such as Fazul Rehman or alike), the beurocrates, the Judges, and the Generals, we will only sink further deep. Not only we get rid of them but also from their offsprings who are as much poisonous. There were good reasons why Kings used to be killed along with their entire families in the old days. I understand it appears barbaric, but if we see what the ruling elites have done to the common Pakistanis in the past 63 years, killing them along with their families is a very humane punishment.

sir qsaark,
Here you raised point of revolution in Pakistan society but in case of revolution, thing and circumstances are change very fast and speedy.. revolution required very great leader such person in you mind sir...

sir qsaark,
Here you raised point of revolution in Pakistan society but in case of revolution, thing and circumstances are change very fast and speedy.. revolution required very great leader such person in you mind sir...
Remember French revolution? As revolutions progress (albeit of their fast pace), the leaders evolve such as Maximilien Robespierre. Right now, the problem is to get rid of the ruling elite class, once that is done, after a lots of bloodshed and turmoil, things will come back to normal.

Remember French revolution? As revolutions progress (albeit of their fast pace), the leaders evolve such as Maximilien Robespierre. Right now, the problem is to get rid of the ruling elite class, once that is done, after a lots of bloodshed and turmoil, things will come back to normal.

you really fell that level of dis containment in pakistani people for security concern...

Back
Top Bottom