What's new

GEO/Hamid Mir caught!

PM and government is stuck between two hard rocks. The public at the moment is with the army and hence he has to make a decision.

Supporting the army, it will mean to soften against Musharraf.

or

Going against the army, it means keeping up the stance against Musharraf.

Its not for or against Musharraf. Nawaz is in govt with secret agreement with Geo. He is not going to scratch their back.

As the cheif executive of the country, Nawaz has the duty to defend the armed forced. Armed forces is not Musharraf. Nawaz did not fufill his duty. He has his own political interests to defend, not of Pakistan's.

Wow.....how realistic:lol:

bottom line is, if HM/Geo case would not go under the carpet as usual.......we as a nation will learns many things.
so true

calling people kafir, traitor, sifarshi, tutoo and PDP ( پھوپھی دا پتر ) is a norm.
your post reminds me of another thing we started seeing on the talkshows when PPP and Muslim League leaders faced off each other...

one would say you looted that much
other wont say no but will say instead you gazumped that many banks

and then

there will be a complete silence

:)

Asghar Khan case, case against Zardari etc resulted in nothing.

maybe we "cant handle the truth"... (as if it would really make any difference).

tell you an inside information. we in the military have our many strong misgivings about the way military runs but they are not based on malice and purely based on vendetta but from nationalistic and patriotic (Unit , corp, God, country) point of view. sadly same cant be said about many people in the media..

give you 2 examples.. there were two guys who joined the Baloch armed insurgency against state of Pakistan back in the 70s during Bhutto democracy (one is now a known ever taunting face of Najam Shethi who laughs at the state of Pakistan as PCB chairman and governor Punjab ) other one Ahmed Rashid (who write for BBC & foreign audience about demise of Pakistan). we still have unclear story why Nawaz wanted to beat the shit out of Najam Shety back in the late 90s.

what I am getting at? look at the profile and the motivation of the person. who is he appeasing? what's his agenda? just taunt and mock or really the truth and justice ?

What is your business in this thread to begin with? This doesn't concern India in any manner yet not even your damn politicians are staying out of it......may i ask why?
If I dont have a business in this thread, then you dont have a business questioning my business..

How does it concern you and than you have the audacity to say to a TT to get lost.

I generally have that audacity with anyone (irrespective of titles) who has the audacity to randomly comment about my views being foolish without backing that up with some logic (however frail)

, nothing exposed
he is repeating the same things he says in every program and every article, this time to an Indian.

he is a scumbag no doubt, he praises and associates with terrorists in the name of journalistic duties, he poses with butchers

he blames the security agencies like we blame him for being on hostile countries payroll
neither he nor us have provided any proofs of our claims. hope that happens and it is clarified.

and that's why the nation has rallied behind military and the intelligence community.....and nobody feels sorry for this shyte head traitor/terrorist sympathizer except a few bleeding heart fools inside and outside

Well, a lot of people have similar view on army rule under musharraf that sold out to Americans...

Well a lot of people(Indians) have different views about Indian leaders too. Many hate indira gandhi and even Mr Gandhi for various reasons. Many hate Modi for being a killer and murderer.

At least Musharraf has services for this country while Hamid Mir's only service to this country is putting his fat as$ in the air conditioned studio and blabbering BS.

this nefarious, faithless, traitorous slug claims to value democracy claims to want to "save" Pakistan and he does that by giving anti-ISI and anti-Military statements to anti-PAKISTANI hostile countries?

trust me if the ISI wanted him dead, he would've been done a LONG LONG bloody time ago.....me personally, if he died regardless it was a shooting or a 'tragic' car accident I sure wouldn't be crying tears over him

wasnt hamid mir also sympathetic to that sorry (now deceased) sonofabitch Sarbjeet Singh - the terrorist who bombed Lahore

EVERYTHING HAMID MIR HAS DONE HAS BEEN ANTI-NATIONAL. LITERALLY EVERYTHING!

Well a lot of people(Indians) have different views about Indian leaders too. Many hate indira gandhi and even Mr Gandhi for various reasons. Many hate Modi for being a killer and murderer.

At least Musharraf has services for this country while Hamid Mir's only service to this country is putting his fat as$ in the air conditioned studio and blabbering BS.

+1

an extremist is about to be PM of india soon....I can see a future of communal riots in india. Look at the language they use against Muslims and even Christians

lanat bhejty hen hamid mir aur geo news par.. Kabhe koi maoqa nae chora in kuton ny PAKISTAN aur PAK FAUJ ko badnam krny main.. Khuda kry jahanam wasil ho jaey yi haramzada. yi wohe kuta hi jis ny "ajmal qasab" ko PAKISTAN sabit kr diya tha k wo "Multan k pas kesi busti main rehta tha". Haqeqat main wo tha he Nepal ka. Lanat beshomar hamid mir our geo news par. LANAT beshomar geo k baba shakeel pAr. Puri qaum sy request karta hn k geo k khelaf tehreek chalao foran BUND KARO is bloody channel

hamid mir is a fcking traitor, a fraud, a liar, a deceiver and a nefarious piece of shyt - i dont even want Pakistani bijli, gas, paani or doctors/medicines to be used to treat him at one of our hospitals. Whoever pays him and geo shyt channel to spew out LIES against the PAKISTANI military/security apparatus -- they can go take him, he'll go like a stray animal wagging his tail between his legs and PAKISTAN will have one less azzhole/traitor to worry about

Those ISI agents, who made attempt on life of hamid mir, must have been very angry just like you. ISI consist of rogue and uncontrolled self-proclaimed patriots, they might not have taken zaheer ul islam into confidence at all.
This stupid attempt by FSC/FA passed ISI agents brought shame and dishonor to the already tarnished image of military. Its 21st century, you cant stop mama qadeers to raise their voices in peaceful manners.

Fair point.. The only problem is that both of them are also accused of being disloyal to their country (irrespective of what their diehard fans claim).

Those ISI agents, who made attempt on life of hamid mir, must have been very angry just like you. ISI consist of rogue and uncontrolled self-proclaimed patriots, they might not have taken zaheer ul islam into confidence at all.

who knows what the spooks are doing/thinking....I feel that if they wanted him dead, they would have done it a LONG time ago. And it wouldnt be a messy shooting in public, like the way he was shot.

You saw how many Pakistanis from all sides of Pakistan came out and condemned Hamir Mir and Geo. It could be some angry civilian who knew where he was and they shot him. Where is proof that ISI did this? Just because Hamid Mir makes bullshit claims, it means it is true?

Oh by the way, "Pak-one" - you should read this.. ;)

US Spies Talk About Killing Snowden - Business Insider

This stupid attempt by FSC/FA passed ISI agents brought shame and dishonor to the already tarnished image of military. Its 21st century, you cant stop mama qadeers to raise their voices in peaceful manners.

hainnn?? peaceful matters? The same guy who goes to "Baloch Nationalists" (traitors, not true representation of brave, honorable Baloch society of Pakistan) and creates LIES about "Punjabi Army" (the Army of Pakistan has people from ALL over...gaouns, tribal areas, rural farmlands, suburban cities, urban cities -- all over and in all Provinces)

peaceful manners? BULLSHIT

an extremist is about to be PM of india soon....I can see a future of communal riots in india. Look at the language they use against Muslims and even Christians

Unlike most of India and Pakistan, there has been not a single instance of communal or sectarian riots in Gujrat in last 10 years..

And what language are you referring to ?

Fair point.. The only problem is that both of them are also accused of being disloyal to their country (irrespective of what their diehard fans claim).

Many people consider Gandhi and Nehru responsible for partition. People's opinion don't matter. A service of a person to the country matters the most.

and that's why the nation has rallied behind military and the intelligence community.....and nobody feels sorry for this shyte head traitor/terrorist sympathizer except a few bleeding heart fools inside and outside

nation has rallied behind the military because its bored and wanted someone else to support. just like its getting bored of democracy

your claim about "nobody feeling for Shiri Hamid Mir" is a complete lie

look at this video...

apart from Indians, the Taliban have condemned it our democracy has condemned it.

the reason people decided to change sides was Geo bit more than it chould chew and shocked on it. Mir Shakil has to put a finger up his arse to help throw out the piece of shit he had to swallow when the Pakistani public changed its mind.

who knows what the spooks are doing/thinking....I feel that if they wanted him dead, they would have done it a LONG time ago. And it wouldnt be a messy shooting in public, like the way he was shot.

You saw how many Pakistanis from all sides of Pakistan came out and condemned Hamir Mir and Geo. It could be some angry civilian who knew where he was and they shot him. Where is proof that ISI did this? Just because Hamid Mir makes bullshit claims, it means it is true?

Oh by the way, "Pak-one" - you should read this.. ;)

US Spies Talk About Killing Snowden - Business Insider

hainnn?? peaceful matters? The same guy who goes to "Baloch Nationalists" (traitors, not true representation of brave, honorable Baloch society of Pakistan) and creates LIES about "Punjabi Army" (the Army of Pakistan has people from ALL over...gaouns, tribal areas, rural farmlands, suburban cities, urban cities -- all over and in all Provinces)

peaceful manners? BULLSHIT

I think they decided to take him down now because he crossed the ultimate red lines by doing special capital talk programme on mama qadeer and the girls with him on missing persons.

And i know that all the "missing persons" are baloch nationalist/separatist. Still you cant harass an aged man and women with them on march, who are relatives of missing persons. And this is very unislamic and kufria thing to torture and kill baloch nationalists without being trialed in courts.

Many people consider Gandhi and Nehru responsible for partition. People's opinion don't matter. A service of a person to the country matters the most.
No doubt.. unfortunately, opinions are nothing but how one sees reality. You may find Hamid Mir as a traitor and on the other hand, a lot of people find him a hero and ISI a villain. After all its Pakistan state only which is trying Musharraf for treason.

And zolfiqar , ground reality is different in pakhtunklhwa, except in cantts, every one in houses , hotels etc is watching geo news as usual......pakhtuns and balochs are not emotional or blinded for creepy intelligence agency ISI

Back
Top Bottom