What's new

GEO/Hamid Mir caught!

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I smell BS here:

Link: Hamid Mir defiant, still holds ISI responsible for attack - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

"He said the ISI officials were apparently unhappy about his brother’s famous talk show, Capital Talk, being broadcast on Mama Qadir’s long march over missing Baloch persons. Mir said the agency was also unhappy of Hamid Mir’s criticism aimed at the ISI in different Capital Talk shows."

Baloch issue is not new. Why would ISI want to kill Hamir Mir now considering he is covering this for a long time?

Connect the dots...International media and others have started Baloch campaign with a lot more powder past few weeks. So it might be a coordinated attempt from inside and outside to march towards the ending! (Breakup of Pakistan)

Army has supported sardars, killed a lot of people in Balochistan. However, it does not mean that I should start taking money from other countries to raise the awareness.

I talk from the Pakistani perspective.

There is no shortage of people like Hamid Mir Jaffar through out the history of Muslims and now Pakistan. Such people sell to the highest bidder. An American said a Pakistani would even sell his mother if the right price is offered, no doubt in this case our mother is Pakistan which is being sold by people like Hamid Mir and GEO.

PM and government is stuck between two hard rocks. The public at the moment is with the army and hence he has to make a decision.

Supporting the army, it will mean to soften against Musharraf.

or

Going against the army, it means keeping up the stance against Musharraf.

There is no shortage of people like Hamid Mir Jaffar through out the history of Muslims and now Pakistan. Such people sell to the highest bidder. An American said a Pakistani would even sell his mother if the right price is offered, no doubt in this case our mother is Pakistan which is being sold by people like Hamid Mir and GEO.
Well, a lot of people have similar view on army rule under musharraf that sold out to Americans...

Well, a lot of people have similar view on army rule under musharraf that sold out to Americans...

Like i said there are on shortage of people like him. Than how come army can be an exception.

how sold out americans?

PM and government is stuck between two hard rocks. The public at the moment is with the army and hence he has to make a decision.

Supporting the army, it will mean to soften against Musharraf.

or

Going against the army, it means keeping up the stance against Musharraf.
was musharaf the reason, why TTp was given shelters through negociations by NOORA GOVT?
was musharaf is the shooter of hamid ghaddar?
it is really shame to those who, are using mushraf,s fake cases , as tool to black mail pakarmy,while unable to solve terrorism, inflation, internal security, crouption?
even after musharaf,s removal from the power, 7 years later?

he was piad by all the major spy agencies around the world , after WAR ON TERROR started in afghanistan, in the beggining he was , working under the umberlla of ISI, which wanted thier view to get accross to the world at large , but later MIR devloped finanacial relations with all the other agencies .
on the beggening of the movement against MUSHARAF,he was MADE as dare devil media ICON, along with CJ iftikhar chodri both were later been awarded financially & got a celebrty status?
but in baluchistan & fata he has been paid to bring the POV of terrorists, he did that & thats why, he was & is living in the fear that some good day, he wil
be the target of ISI ultimtly?

he was piad by all the major spy agencies around the world , after WAR ON TERROR started in afghanistan, in the beggining he was , working under the umberlla of ISI, which wanted thier view to get accross to the world at large , but later MIR devloped finanacial relations with all the other agencies .
on the beggening of the movement against MUSHARAF,he was MADE as dare devil media ICON, along with CJ iftikhar chodri both were later been awarded financially & got a celebrty status?
but in baluchistan & fata he has been paid to bring the POV of terrorists, he did that & thats why, he was & is living in the fear that some good day, he wil
be the target of ISI ultimtly?
he is not that important ... he is just faltering his himself by calling himself a high value the target of ISI

lanat bhejty hen hamid mir aur geo news par.. Kabhe koi maoqa nae chora in kuton ny PAKISTAN aur PAK FAUJ ko badnam krny main.. Khuda kry jahanam wasil ho jaey yi haramzada. yi wohe kuta hi jis ny "ajmal qasab" ko PAKISTAN sabit kr diya tha k wo "Multan k pas kesi busti main rehta tha". Haqeqat main wo tha he Nepal ka. Lanat beshomar hamid mir our geo news par. LANAT beshomar geo k baba shakeel pAr. Puri qaum sy request karta hn k geo k khelaf tehreek chalao foran BUND KARO is bloody channel

hamid mir is a fcking traitor, a fraud, a liar, a deceiver and a nefarious piece of shyt - i dont even want Pakistani bijli, gas, paani or doctors/medicines to be used to treat him at one of our hospitals. Whoever pays him and geo shyt channel to spew out LIES against the PAKISTANI military/security apparatus -- they can go take him, he'll go like a stray animal wagging his tail between his legs and PAKISTAN will have one less azzhole/traitor to worry about

I detest Hamid Mir. I consider him directly responsible for the spread of terrorism because of his highly pro extremist Lal Masjid coverage. Additionally Geo Group and Hamid Mir have been puking anti Musharraf propaganda out of sheer vindictiveness. A worse example of ‘Spin’ journalism would be difficult to find.

Nevertheless, when compared to activities of pro –terrorist political party leaders such as Munawwar Hassan of Jamaat Islami; Hamid Mir is a pussy cat. I would therefore not label Hamid Mir as a ‘Traitor’. In my view Ansar Abbassi is more of a terrorist loving ‘Fundoo’ than Hamid Mir.

I detest Hamid Mir. I consider him directly responsible for the spread of terrorism because of his highly pro extremist Lal Masjid coverage. Additionally Geo Group and Hamid Mir have been puking anti Musharraf propaganda out of sheer vindictiveness. A worse example of ‘Spin’ journalism would be difficult to find.

Nevertheless, when compared to activities of pro –terrorist political party leaders such as Munawwar Hassan of Jamaat Islami; Hamid Mir is a pussy cat. I would therefore not label Hamid Mir as a ‘Traitor’. In my view Ansar Abbassi is more of a terrorist loving ‘Fundoo’ than Hamid Mir.

He is just as much a traitor as another.
He is just clever enough to conceal where required.

Today's terrorism can directly be traced to LaL Masjid, and Hamid Mir's coverage of the same.

10252050_614320748662582_5142213288179699407_n.jpg

Geo has always proven to be a treacherous, villainous outlet.....maybe some of you remember their coverage of Rah e Rast operation when their illiterate, ugly reporters compromised the positions of our troops

i bet TTP and their indian friends provide Jeo with the most viewer ratings and business

pieces of shyt

Back
Top Bottom