What's new

Genetic proof that Pakistanis are different from Indians

It won't take long till your genes are diluted son. Aren't you guys in Haryana already importing women from gangadeshis because you kill off your females? In 2 generations you will all be bhaiyas, so get used to it.
Last time I checked the statistics, it said that Haryana's Sex ratio is improving at a fast rate. And you don't need to worry about us. We check the family background and gotras before marriage. Our blood won't get dilute easily. There are very strict rules out here. You are talking like there are No Jat Girls(Jatni) Left in the World.

Screenshot_20170924-172923.png

Last edited:
Now why don't we discuss about the topic. So as I was saying, the data is incorrect.

Around 80% of Pakistanis are Al-Hindis
I like that term "Al-Hindis" although I prefer "Hendush". And all those complaining would you prefer "Indic" instead?

I am all for diverging from Indians but your going have to face the fact that there is a South Asian component to the Pakistani population. For a start even if you ignore Punjabi/Sindhi link there is Mohajirs from India. Depending on whom you believe there are what 20 million, 30 million and will be 50 million over the next decade. There is millions of Rohingyas waiting to come over. Another 180 million Muslims waiting to come over from India. Are they not Pakistani? Therefore accept the reality or else you lose credibility.

Therefore why not accept the neutral term like "Al Hindi" or "Hendushi" instead of "Indic". This pulls the rug under our neighbours. Don't get annoyed. Just a thought.

I personally feel India physically should have been a bit smaller and Pakistan a bit bigger, that way Pakistan could accomodate even the rest 200 million Muslims in India...this wayx ...India is hamstrung....Look at Germany , they accepted a 30-35 percent loss of their original Land , but whatever remained (same size as Rajasthan) became one of the greatest countries in the world

Hindu India, should have been whatever Lands Marathas had conquered and Ahom had in their grasp...rest should have been Muslim Pakistan.....Punjab cordoned off for the Sikhs...Nepal remaining as it is now..and Buddhists territories becoming fiercely independent like Ladakh,Bhutan,Sikkim

that way India would not always be wary that the 200 million Muslims in their territory won't drive a knife in their back..Muslims of present day India would live in a Muslim majority country and would be very happy

If people disagree with me, I can understand an apologize from beforehand..I am just trying to paint sane alternative reality pictures where the collective happiness of the subcontinent would be much higher than what it is now

I am sick of the subcontinent being one of the dual epicentres of Human suffering along with Africa

BULLSHIT.

Urdu is not from Hindi you ignorant person.

Urdu was the language of the Mughals.

We Urdu speakers have nothing to do with you Hindi speakers.

Stay away from us you "Indians."

I am pretty sure Mughals spoke some sort of Turkic even down to the 1700s when the Marathas were giving them orders...there are court reports that the Persian nobility would not be pleased when the Mughals chose to interact among themselves in the Turkic language

I personally feel India physically should have been a bit smaller and Pakistan a bit bigger, that way Pakistan could accomodate even the rest 200 million Muslims in India...this wayx ...India is hamstrung....Look at Germany , they accepted a 30-35 percent loss of their original Land , but whatever remained (same size as Rajasthan) became one of the greatest countries in the world

Hindu India, should have been whatever Lands Marathas had conquered and Ahom had in their grasp...rest should have been Muslim Pakistan.....Punjab cordoned off for the Sikhs...Nepal remaining as it is now..and Buddhists territories becoming fiercely independent like Ladakh,Bhutan,Sikkim

that way India would not always be wary that the 200 million Muslims in their territory won't drive a knife in their back..Muslims of present day India would live in a Muslim majority country and would be very happy

If people disagree with me, I can understand an apologize from beforehand..I am just trying to paint sane alternative reality pictures where the collective happiness of the subcontinent would be much higher than what it is now

I am sick of the subcontinent being one of the dual epicentres of Human suffering along with Africa

I am pretty sure Mughals spoke some sort of Turkic even down to the 1700s when the Marathas were giving them orders...there are court reports that the Persian nobility would not be pleased when the Mughals chose to interact among themselves in the Turkic language
But there is some prophecy called Ghazwa-e-Hind, which is supposed to happen before Qayamat. So your proposition becomes invalid in light of the aforesaid prophecy. Plus you are succumbing to the two-nation theory on which Pakistan was created. Its another matter that even Islam could not hold the country together and it got divided into two. Now Baluchistan is seeking freedom. So in short, going by your proposal there wont be an end to such divisions.

I like that term "Al-Hindis" although I prefer "Hendush". And all those complaining would you prefer "Indic" instead?

I am all for diverging from Indians but your going have to face the fact that there is a South Asian component to the Pakistani population. For a start even if you ignore Punjabi/Sindhi link there is Mohajirs from India. Depending on whom you believe there are what 20 million, 30 million and will be 50 million over the next decade. There is millions of Rohingyas waiting to come over. Another 180 million Muslims waiting to come over from India. Are they not Pakistani? Therefore accept the reality or else you lose credibility.

Therefore why not accept the neutral term like "Al Hindi" or "Hendushi" instead of "Indic". This pulls the rug under our neighbours. Don't get annoyed. Just a thought.

Of course, like any neighbors there will be similarities. Pakistani populations have more than 1200 years of shared Muslim identity on top of the shared Indus valley heritage. But this "South Asian component" in my opinion is best described by the Mughal influence, which the (north) Indians have done their best to suppress/revise. The Hindi language arose as a result of Hindu nationalists shunning Mughal influence. Modern Indian culture is a relatively new construct which by definition will always be separate from Pakistani (Punjabi, Sindhi) culture which are much more aligned to the Mughal identity.

Modern (north) Indian identity and language very much owes its existence to British efforts at reviving Hindu nationalism. South India is a different story which has always had a much stronger identity, but the "Hindi speaking" people of North India/Ganges have been a testing ground for Mughals, Afghans and Brits. I am trying to find the name of the book by an English author on this subject but it currently escapes me.

The Punjabis on both sides however will be considered the same people for a long time to come, but this is reality.
I don't think we need to care about Rohingyas, Bengalis and Bharat Muslims as they have their own lands and identity.

Everyone in Pakistan can speak Urdu
Yes, but only 8% of them speak it as their first language.

Around 80% of Pakistanis are Al-Hindis
Mian Babban, you are losing respect and credibility in my eyes. You are giving out comments without something factual to back it up. Being a entho-nationalist Pashtun, you should know that you belong to the same genetic cluster as most Pakistanis; does this make you Al-Hindi as well?

But there is some prophecy called Ghazwa-e-Hind, which is supposed to happen before Qayamat. So your proposition becomes invalid in light of the aforesaid prophecy. Plus you are succumbing to the two-nation theory on which Pakistan was created. Its another matter that even Islam could not hold the country together and it got divided into two. Now Baluchistan is seeking freedom. So in short, going by your proposal there wont be an end to such divisions.
No idiot, Balcohistan is not seeking freedom.

Muslim Balochis want to stay with Muslim Pakistan.

Watch the video you idiot and get yourself aware of the realities in Baluchistan.
Actually you are the damned idiot.

What you posted is just a tiny minority. Most of Muslim Balochis want to stay with Pakistan.

Shut up a$$hole, let me remind you this is a Pakistanis forum not Bharat Rakshak.

Majority of Kashmiris want to secede from India. kashmir is disputed territory.

Balochistan is a legal province of Pakistan.

Actually you are the damned idiot.

What you posted is just a tiny minority. Most of Muslim Balochis want to stay with Pakistan.

Shut up a$$hole, let me remind you this is a Pakistanis forum not Bharat Rakshak.

Majority of Kashmiris want to secede from India. kashmir is disputed territory.

Balochistan is a legal province of Pakistan.
Well one's language speaks about his upbringing, so I cant match you at that.
But let me assure you that Kashmir will never secede from India but Baluchistan will and it will happen sooner in your and my life time.

Well one's language speaks about his upbringing, so I cant match you at that.
But let me assure you that Kashmir will never secede from India but Baluchistan will and it will happen sooner in your and my life time.
Hahaha nice try.

Kashnmir is disputed territory.

Balochistan is not.

Muslim Balochis are loyal to Muslim Pakistan.

It is Kashmir which wills secede from India ;)

Hahaha nice try.

Kashnmir is disputed territory.

Balochistan is not.

Muslim Balochis are loyal to Muslim Pakistan.

It is Kashmir which wills secede from India ;)
You are trying for last 70 years. You tried when your economy was booming and per capita income exceeded India's. You even tried after acquiring nukes but you have failed. Now your economy is pathetic and per capita income has slipped below India's and you are forced to take action against LeT, JeM and put Hafiz Sayeed under house arrest. Whereas Baloch freedom fighters are showing their presence felt by demonstrating at all international conferences, UN events.

Back
Top Bottom