What's new

Genetic proof that Pakistanis are different from Indians

There is nothing new about the Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun and Balochi identities, together making up 90%+ of Pakistanis. In fact, we have preserved the language and cultures. Thanks for the concern.

Which brings me to the "Hindi speaking" people of North India.
Standard Hindi only came around in the 19th century, demanded by Hindu nationalists who couldn't come to terms with Urdu and the Persian script.
Your current culture is very much defined by the Mughals who were Muslim.
Even the name "India" came from a region foreign to the people of North India.

Its the British you have to thank for defining the modern North Indian identity. Good luck with your preservation goals.
We were talking about a specific community in North India, not all people from North India. Jats are very conservative society in maintaining the blood line, so we don't get mixed with other communities very easily, we also worship our Ancestors instead of someone who is not even related to our blood. Jats who practice Hinduism practice it with Jathera ( Ancestorial worship). While on the other hand, pakistani Jats are completely opposite. They intermix easily in other's Blood line. They also don't practice Jathera. Instead, they worship some one who is not even related to his blood.
This dilute the Jat blood and their values in pakistani Jats.

It seems Nazism is truly well and alive in the modern state of India. Thank God these racist Punjabis are on the eastern side, at home with their caste loving brethren from the Ganga Valley.

They intermix easily in other's Blood line.

It seems Nazism is truly well and alive in the modern state of India. Thank God these racist Punjabis are on the eastern side, at home with their caste loving brethren from the Ganga Valley.
Seems like you didn't got my point. We don't consider other casts as low. There are great people from other casts too. But we just want to conserve our blood, heritage and culture. Jats are just 2% of Indian population. If we kept on intermixing, our culture, blood line and heritage will be lost in the majority which forms about 98% of Indian population. Just like pakistani keeps saying that Punjabis will be eradicated because of mating with bhaiyas (No offence intended), the case is same with us. If we don't conserve our blood, a time will come when our forefathers will be forgotten and the great deads done by them too. One more thing, I am not Punjabi but Haryanvi.
And these are just my views, not of majority's.

Seems like you didn't got my point. We don't consider other casts as low. There are great people from other casts too. But we just want to conserve our blood, heritage and culture. Jats are just 2% of Indian population. If we kept on intermixing, our culture, blood line and heritage will be lost in the majority which forms about 98% of Indian population. Just like pakistani keeps saying that Punjabis will be eradicated because of mating with bhaiyas (No offence intended), the case is same with us. If we don't conserve our blood, a time will come when our forefathers will be forgotten and the great deads done by them too. One more thing, I am not Punjabi but Haryanvi.

But Indians on this forum keep telling us that most Pakistani and North Indians are all the same people. So what's the big issue if you are marrying with other North Indian people? Haven't you read this forum? Or even the previous few pages of this thread? How will you forefathers be forgotten, they will become the history of the Indian people? Look man I am not trolling you, I am trying to understand your thinking because it flies in the face of what most Indians keep telling me about how most Pakistanis are same as other Indians and the only difference is religion.

And sorry for mistaking you for Punjabi, but wasn't it part of Punjab before? I have relatives who had lived in Haryana for a period of time and say that Punjabi was spoken in the area they lived in by everyone.

Jat is a caste not an ethnicity or culture..

People in Pakistan don't really tend to marry different tribes/ethnic groups either.

But Indians on this forum keep telling us that most Pakistani and North Indians are all the same people. So what's the big issue if you are marrying with other North Indian people? Haven't you read this forum? Or even the previous few pages of this thread? How will you forefathers be forgotten, they will become the history of the Indian people? Look man I am not trolling you, I am trying to understand your thinking because it flies in the face of what most Indians keep telling me about how most Pakistanis are same as other Indians and the only difference is religion.

And sorry for mistaking you for Punjabi, but wasn't it part of Punjab before? I have relatives who had lived in Haryana for a period of time and say that Punjabi was spoken in the area they lived in by everyone.
Yes, it was a part of Punjab. Well almost everyone can understand Punjabi and atleast 70% can speak Punjabi as we have a choice b/w Sanskrit and Punjabi in Haryana's educational system but 80% people of haryana's people either speak Haryanvi or Bagri, as their mother tongue. Remaining 20% speak Punjabi as their mother tongue. Even I am from a district having 50% Punjabi speakers.
Well let's get on topic. When intercast marriage happens, the next generations Mostly forgets their Ancestors. I don't know why does it happens but I have seen it through my own eyes. Most of people having parents from different communities prefer to forget the past and start a new life. So I prefer marriage in the same cast(ethnicity) but different gotras, as even same gotras can also occur genetic disoders in the upcoming generations.

Last edited:
People in Pakistan don't really tend to marry different tribes/ethnic groups either.

The number of people marrying other ethnic groups/tribes is increasing quite rapidly. There is however, nothing wrong with marrying people of your own ethnicity etc, but the issue is having racial undertones to your reasons and looking down on other people. We need to get rid of that mentality.

Well we have nothing to do with Indians.

I always firmly believed that Pakistan had more in common with Afghanistan.

Yes, it was a part of Punjab. Well almost everyone can understand Punjabi and atleast 70% can speak Punjabi as we have a choice b/w Sanskrit and Punjabi in Haryana's educational system but 80% people of haryana's people either speak Haryanvi or Bagri, as their mother tongue. Remaining 20% speak Punjabi as their mother tongue. Even I am from a district having 50% Punjabi speakers.
Well let's get on topic. When intercast marriage happens, the next generations Mostly forgets their Ancestors. I don't know why does it happens but I have seen it through my own eyes. Most of people having parents from different communities prefer to forget the past and start a new life. So I prefer marriage in the same cast but different gotras, as even same gotras can also occur genetic disoders in the upcoming generations.

Thanks for giving your point of view without getting angry since my first post was pretty abrasive. I respect your point of view even though I don't agree with it.

Also, is it okay with you if I tag you the next time an Indian tells me that we are all the same people?

Well we have nothing to do with Indians.

I always firmly believed that Pakistan had more in common with Afghanistan.
Let's not go that far.

We have some similarities with them, especially Punjabis and Sindhis. It's like the similarities between Europeans.

Let's not go that far.

We have some similarities with them, especially Punjabis and Sindhis. It's like the similarities between Europeans.
I disagree with you.

We have nothing in common with Indians.

Thanks for giving your point of view without getting angry since my first post was pretty abrasive. I respect your point of view even though I don't agree with it.

Also, is it okay with you if I tag you the next time an Indian tells me that we are all the same people?
Sure, but I can only tell about Jat community being different, not about all communities.

Jat is a caste not an ethnicity or culture..
Jats are pretty much out of caste system. Could you scythian origin disputed however. More or less we are an ethnicity now.

Haryana is different linguistics wise. North India constitutes many tribes having different cultures.

Back
Top Bottom