What's new

Genetic Map of Pakistan

That is your opinion.

But I always knew you were a false flagger.
Prove it. I can claim quite a few things about you but they won't be correct, will they?

BTW, even if I were a false flagger, that won't make the diagram or claims in it correct.

Lastly, what I am stating is not merely my opinion, biologists believe in it too.

You always post things that most Pakistanis would disagree with, or you go against the narrative that Pakistanis would agree with.
If most Pakistani believe that sun rises in west, it won't make sun rise in the west, will it?

BTW, I am not a Pakistani or have any connection to Pakistan what so ever.

If most Pakistani believe that sun rises in west, it won't make sun rise in the west, will it?

BTW, I am not a Pakistani or have any connection to Pakistan what so ever.
I read consciousness can affect "reality"...

Well at the risk of derailing this thread, does an objective physical reality actually exist??
Existence of physical reality is an assumption to all reasoning and "science". There are "Thought Experiements" around what if we are just 'brains in a vat' or 'dreaming' and things like that. The argument comes out is, there is no way to rule that out. It is impossible. So yes that is a fundamental limitation of all our knowledge. That said in this 'real/virtual' world which we see around us, even with that assumption, we have produced quite a few results. Yes there is a chance that it is all fake and we are just some kind of brains or 'consciousness' in some experiment or in some spiritual 'experience' but till now the results and conclusion we have found are fairly consistent across time and distance pointing to the existence of reality.

Existence of physical reality is an assumption to all reasoning and "science". There are "Thought Experiements" around what if we are just 'brains in a vat' or 'dreaming' and things like that. The argument comes out is, there is no way to rule that out. It is impossible. So yes that is a fundamental limitation of all our knowledge. That said in this 'real/virtual' world which we see around us, even with that assumption, we have produced quite a few results. Yes there is a chance that it is all fake and we are just some kind of brains or 'consciousness' in some experiment or in some spiritual 'experience' but till now the results and conclusion we have found are fairly consistent across time and distance pointing to the existence of reality.

You make zero sense. You have zero concept of how DNA gene sequencing works either. If you had bothered to open my facebook link and read it I've provided all the sources. But since you're a jealous illiterate indian cunt yiu decided to not bother.

Niw fuk off outta my topic.

You make zero sense. You have zero concept of how DNA gene sequencing works either. If you had bothered to open my facebook link and read it I've provided all the sources. But since you're a jealous illiterate indian cunt yiu decided to not bother.

Niw fuk off outta my topic.
Your post contains no link AT ALL.
Your article makes incredible claim, burden of proof lies on you.

Sorry, I call your post basically, BS. Prove me wrong. Also answer the basic question, how do you substantiate that Pakistani population DNA share Sub-Saharan Population DNA only 20-30%. Link to the work/article?

You make zero sense.
Ofcourse when you believe in non-sense, sensible things make zero sense.

You have zero concept of how DNA gene sequencing works either.
I don't need to know how 'DNA Sequencing' works to call your post BS. If you claim that Pakistani population share only 20-30% similarity to Sub-Saharan population 'DNA', please provide link to the article specifically that shows it.
I don't think you know a damn about what you are talking. I have the published work to contrary.

But has not this assumption been proven false in the experiments that make up the Quantum theory?

The studies show that these ethnic groups share about 40% to 60% of their DNA with South Asians,
South Asia is too genetically diverse to be grouped as a single cluster, in some ancestry websites; even Afghanistan is grouped as a part of South Asia. Fortunately, this trend is changing as sample populations increase; here is a map of every genetically distinct group in South Asia by Eupedia that will no longer cluster South Asia.

South_Asia_regional_DNA_project.png

~ Punjabi people ~
The study of Punjabis was undertaken to investigate the control region of mitochondrial DNA for forensic discrimination and to explore the ethno-linguistic affiliations among ethnic groups of Punjab. However, only two groups were initially studied – the Arains and Gujars. Punjabi groups are primarily a composite of substantial South Asian, East Asian and West Eurasian lineages. A homogenous dispersal of Eurasian haplogroup uniformity in Punjab was found and exhibited a strong connotation with European populations. Moreover, for the first time the new sub-haplogroup M52b1 was characterized by 16223-T, 16275-G and 16438-A in the Gujar group. The vast array of mtDNA variants displayed in this study suggested that the haplogroup composition radiates signals of extensive genetic conglomeration, population admixture and demographic expansion that was equipped with diverse origin, whereas matrilineal gene pool was phylogeographically homogenous across the Punjab. This context was further fully acquainted with the facts supported by PCA scatterplot that Punjabi population clustered with South Asian populations. Finally, the high power of discrimination (0.8819) and low random match probability (0.0085%) proposed a worthy contribution of mtDNA control region dataset as a forensic database that considered a gold standard of today to get deeper insight into the genetic ancestry of contemporary matrilineal phylogeny.
They only studied Arains and Gujars? First off, Gujars are not even native to Punjab. Jatts should have been included as they are the most populous tribe in Pakistan.

But has not this assumption been proven false in the experiments that make up the Quantum theory?
No. Quantum theory only explains the discreet behavior of matter and energy at sub-atomic scale.

Eg. Photoelectric effect, a metal will not show any photo electric effect below a certain frequency of light, no matter the intensity. As if it photons can only be consumed by the electron in discrete units to enter the conduction band.

It does not prove that 'reality is a false one'.

To be honest, it is impossible to construct an experiment from within this reality to prove or disprove it.

Your post contains no link AT ALL.
Your article makes incredible claim, burden of proof lies on you.

Sorry, I call your post basically, BS. Prove me wrong. Also answer the basic question, how do you substantiate that Pakistani population DNA share Sub-Saharan Population DNA only 20-30%. Link to the work/article?

Ofcourse when you believe in non-sense, sensible things make zero sense.

I don't need to know how 'DNA Sequencing' works to call your post BS. If you claim that Pakistani population share only 20-30% similarity to Sub-Saharan population 'DNA', please provide link to the article specifically that shows it.
I don't think you know a damn about what you are talking. I have the published work to contrary.

Here's all the sources

~ Sources ~
-Kalash Genetic Isolate: Ancient Divergence, Drift, & Selection by Q. Ayub (2015)

-mtDNA sequence diversity of Hazara ethnic group from Pakistan by A. Rakha (2017)

-An Ethnolinguistic and Genetic Perspective on the Origins of the Dravidian-Speaking Brahui in Pakistan by L. Pagani (2017)

-Separating the post-Glacial coancestry of European and Asian Y chromosomes within haplogroup R1a by P.A. Underhill (2010)

-Y-Chromosomal DNA Variation in Pakistan by R. Qamar; Q. Ayub; A. Mohyuddin (2002)

-Whole genome sequencing of an ethnic Pathan (Pakhtun) from the north-west of Pakistan by M. Ilyas (2015)

-Genetic analysis of mitochondrial DNA control region variations in four tribes of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan by S. Bhatti (2016)

-Genetic characterization of the Makrani people of Pakistan from mitochondrial DNA control-region data by M.H. Siddiqui (2015)

-Mitochondrial DNA variation in the Sindh population of Pakistan by S. Bhatti (2015)

-Genetic perspective of uniparental mitochondrial DNA landscape on the Punjabi population, Pakistan by S. Bhatti (2017)

-“Like sugar in milk”: reconstructing the genetic history of the Parsi population by Gyaneshwer Chaubey

Gene clusters from Rosenberg (2006) for K=7 clusters. (Cluster analysis divides a dataset into any prespecified number of clusters.) Individuals have genes from multiple clusters. The cluster prevalent only among the Kalash people (yellow) only splits off at K=7 and greater.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_clustering#/media/File:Rosenberg2007.png

Dumbass Biharis...

Back
Top Bottom