What's new

Genetic Map of Pakistan

I have not studied in detail when and why some ancestors of Brahmins moved to India, but clearly, they have a connection to Pakistan, albeit a small fraction of their genes - but most of their genes is typically Indian that they share with neighboring Indians.

My guess would be that a small number of Vedic invaders moved into India. It could be that they were indeed looking for greener pastures, or maybe inter-tribal conflict drove some few weak tribe(s) further into Indian peninsula.

The Vedic connection is proved by the fact that Brahmin men carry R1a in very high frequencies. (There are other lower status/caste groups with some men carrying R1a, but those are most likely due to Non-Parental Events).

However, to put things in perspective, Brahmins are only 1-3% of India's population. And the fraction of their genes they share with us is also not very significant.

Battle of Ten Kings is your answer. The reason some of them left is because the Indus Valley was in a constant state of battle and war. It had several dozen kingdoms, but none were powerful enough to take over the other...so it became a stalemate.

The Bharatas and their allies (the Kurus and some other tribe) left the Indus Valley after 1300 BCE and settled in Ganga.

Bumping this up. Has anybody read the trash that India published in regards to "disproving the Aryan migration" (Rakigarhi).

What nonsense.

I believe so...however, someone has to turn the ship in the right direction.

You'd be surprised...how many hyper Indian nationalists and Pakistani Islamists think alike. Both like cursing my Facebook page and my posts. :lol:

That shouldn't come to a surprise. Afterall, all the Islamic parties opposed Pakistan in 1947 anyway.
Just some advice, don't throw the baby out with the bath water...
Many great Islamic scholars also supported Pakistan Even from eminent Islamic schools like Deoband. Don't paint Islamic parties with one brush...
but one thing I do not understand is why did Pakistan allowed those Islamic scholars who were against Pakistan to migrate to Pakistan....this was a shortcoming by Pakistan....if you made your bed you must lie in it....

Last edited:
Just some advice, don't throw the baby out with the bath water...
Many great Islamic scholars also supported Pakistan Even from eminent Islamic schools like Deoband. Don't paint Islamic parties with one brush...
but one thing I do not understand is why did Pakistan allowed those Islamic scholars who were against Pakistan to migrate to Pakistan....this was a shortcoming by Pakistan....if you made your bed you must lie in it....

I think you've misunderstood. Many of those scholars left those respective parties because they opposed the anti-Pakistan stand they chose. For example of a PTI politician decided to leave PTI and join a cause, does that mean PTI supports that cause? Of course not.

Same in this case.

I think you've misunderstood. Many of those scholars left those respective parties because they opposed the anti-Pakistan stand they chose. For example of a PTI politician decided to leave PTI and join a cause, does that mean PTI supports that cause? Of course not.

Same in this case.

Same in this case.
Fair enough but let me be more specific, this does not mean ALL Pakistani Islamic parties/organizations are anti Pakistan.
Just because most Islamic parties in British India were against Pakistan does not mean that all the parties today in Pakistan are holding the same view...

Funny how that Bihari immigrant hasn't ever bothered to post in this article of mine. I guess it'll hurt is Dasyu "Indic" ego. LOL. Kanjar di aulad.

Shouldn't surprise you. These guys also claimed that they invented the internet, computers, cars, aeroplanes and spaceships 10,000 years ago:lol::

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/wor...net-thousands-of-years-ago-1.3467467?mode=amp

I heard about that...did you hear about the frogs getting married in some BIMARU state of India? They thought it would bring rains.

By the way, for those on Facebook. You can share my post...

Quite a few rather ill-explained ideas in this.
29512568_1853395471387095_1667191826248892416_o.jpg

1. "Studies reveal that Pakistani share 50-70% of their DNA with south asians......."
Quite contrary to what we know about human genome right now.

The differences in DNA or rather lemme use the word Genome for complete set of DNA of any individual from reference human genome is:

0.1% if Single Base Pair differences are considered.
A further 1.2% if Copy Number Variants (CNVs) and Insertion Deletion (InDels) are considered.
And 0.3% when Inversions are considered.

Giving a grand total of whooping 1.6% of Genome.

http://book.bionumbers.org/how-genetically-similar-are-two-random-people/

I do not think writers mean they what they have written. Or they had something else in their mind and confused it with DNAs and Genome.

Quite a few rather ill-explained ideas in this.

1. "Studies reveal that Pakistani share 50-70% of their DNA with south asians......."
Quite contrary to what we know about human genome right now.

The differences in DNA or rather lemme use the word Genome for complete set of DNA of any individual from reference human genome is:

0.1% if Single Base Pair differences are considered.
A further 1.2% if Copy Number Variants (CNVs) and Insertion Deletion (InDels) are considered.
And 0.3% when Inversions are considered.

Giving a grand total of whooping 1.6% of Genome.

http://book.bionumbers.org/how-genetically-similar-are-two-random-people/

0_o tf are you talking about?

0_o tf are you talking about?
I am talking about what is written in this diagram. I am quoting from it directly. It is a well known fact that individuals and populations share majority of their genome. Quite literally upward of 95%.

Meaning, even very conservatively speaking more than 95% of any Pakistani's DNA will be identical to Sub-Saharan person.

Sorry this diagram is wrong or perhaps authors meant something else by 'DNA'. Maybe they oversimplified it by using the term DNA.

Interestingly, I didn't find this diagram in any other places than Facebook or this forum. Can you point me to specific source in the source list you have mentioned? Usually well researched and well written articles point to exact source by numbering their references.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom