What's new

General Raheel Sharif Likely To Command 34-Nation Saudi Alliance "conditionally"

Indeed it will be a matter of great honor for our country and army to lead such a coalition force. And it will also be a great service to the cause of Islam if we will be able to settle some of the major disputes of today's era like Syrian and Yemeni crisis.

ISLAMABAD: Former Chief of Army Staff, General (retd) Raheel Sharif is expected to be appointed defence advisor of Saudi Arabia-led military alliance of 39 Muslim countries to fight terrorism.

Raheel Sharif, who recently retired as Pakistan’s Army Chief, has arrived in Saudi Arabia as a Royal Guest in a special plane.

A grand reception is hosted in his honour in Riyadh, the capital of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It will also be attended by the members of Saudi Royal family.

The Joint Command Centre, headquarters of the military alliance is located in Riyadh. The coalition was formed by the efforts of Crown Prince Muhammad bin Nayef.

According to Saudi Arabia, the alliance is formed to fight Daesh and other militant outfits. At the time of its constitution, there were 34 countries in the alliance which has raised to 39.

The countries include Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Tunisia, Sudan, Malaysia, Egypt, Yemen and others.

There are also reports that Oman has also has joined the Saudi-led coalition of Muslim countries.

The sultanate indicated its willingness to take part in the alliance in a letter to Saudi Deputy Crown Prince and Defence Minister Mohammed bin Salman, the sources said.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1...efence-advisor-of-Saudi-led-military-alliance

@Khafee

I saw yesterday @Zarvan saw @Horus if you can merge this thread with zarvan post

Last edited:
ISLAMABAD: Former Chief of Army Staff, General (retd) Raheel Sharif is expected to be appointed defence advisor of Saudi Arabia-led military alliance of 39 Muslim countries to fight terrorism.

Raheel Sharif, who recently retired as Pakistan’s Army Chief, has arrived in Saudi Arabia as a Royal Guest in a special plane.

A grand reception is hosted in his honour in Riyadh, the capital of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It will also be attended by the members of Saudi Royal family.

The Joint Command Centre, headquarters of the military alliance is located in Riyadh. The coalition was formed by the efforts of Crown Prince Muhammad bin Nayef.

According to Saudi Arabia, the alliance is formed to fight Daesh and other militant outfits. At the time of its constitution, there were 34 countries in the alliance which has raised to 39.

The countries include Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Tunisia, Sudan, Malaysia, Egypt, Yemen and others.

There are also reports that Oman has also has joined the Saudi-led coalition of Muslim countries.

The sultanate indicated its willingness to take part in the alliance in a letter to Saudi Deputy Crown Prince and Defence Minister Mohammed bin Salman, the sources said.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1...efence-advisor-of-Saudi-led-military-alliance

@Khafee

I saw yesterday @Zarvan saw @Horus if you can merge this thread with zarvan post
So Saudi Arabian King wants to make a new Slave Who was a Loin King

So Saudi Arabian King wants to make a new Slave Who was a Loin King
Wow...in what part of the world the slave is given the red carpet welcome by the Royals and appointed as advisor to lead the armies of 39 nations.

My dear are you a slave of our Neighbor. Because you don't have the right to call a honest person aslave he served his county with honesty

@war&peace @tps77
Well said @Doordie these kind of creatures do exist..I have seen most of his posts are crap as he is a false flagger

Last edited:
As per few sources, RS was offered to lead the Islamic coalition force back then when he was COAS but decision was pending/delayed being in service with PA however, if such news come true, IMO, it is going to benefit a lot for all of countries. Gen Retd. RS experience is going to be beneficial for the countries participating in alliance and others as well to fight the global threat which is main concern of almost every country. RS's services are highly regarded in past and appreciated his efforts to fight WoT in Pakistan which is self explanatory if selected for such role. I hope that he may carry on his legacy and the same respect by leading the Coalition force which is going to alarm many enemies and would be made a bit difficult initially for him but things can be done properly as he knows.

My dear are you a slave of our Neighbor
( Iran). you don't have the right to call a honest person aslave he served his country with honesty.

@war&peace @tps77
OK so which country in world gives red carpet reciption to a slave RS was the best thing which happened to Pakistan in 21 century here see how Bradar hamsaya mulk treated RS @nadeemkhan110
m.png

Last edited:
I think banning services like whatsapp will help this cause. Because only US has access to it and She is not doing enough to stop misuse of it by terrorists.

how effective it can be? How RS will communicate with soldiers which was his one of distinct attribute? how can he spark/inspire soldier...?

Back
Top Bottom