What's new

General Raheel Shareef in front of Altay Tank

13310367_1748579095363507_1821206930107019847_n.jpg

Atak rocks !

wow loved it :D awesome

I better scoot from here before this intoxicating fanboyism engulfs me too :sick:. So what if he got his pic taken with a tank, is it really something to drool over? Mr Zarvan as usual using the words of 'facebook defence pages' as his source of "authentic" info.........BTW some of which are also claiming that Pakistan is negotiating for SU-35 and if not successful there then EuroFighter Tranche 3(I sincerly hope this one is true :p:) Oh i think i have already been afflicted :cry:
bro you're taking too much panga :D

Sir, For this issue roads were available, hence the Trucks with 90 Ton carriage capacity were procured. The main reason were the Gun Barrel and its Gasoline engine.

The train tracks are being upgraded to carry even higher payload.
I said it is both train and terrain, AND moreover its not JUST trains! lets leave it bro.
There is a reason PA is not going for heavy tanks and that wont be changing anytime soon.

Isreali built one of the finest tank , according to there need.

Now this is the key

I hope people wont start quoting this as "Pakistan signs deal for ALTAY MBT" :P

This sure looks a great system. Unfortunately there were some issues so there is almost NO chance for PA going for this tank. The best solution for us would be to get ToT for different parts and make a customized one for our self. This wont only be great for the current MBT procurement but will be beneficial for the future as well.
Just curious to know that Turkish using their own engine or using German engine if German then you can say it is quite prone to embargo in case of Pakistani order.

Just curious to know that Turkish using their own engine or using German engine if German then you can say it is quite prone to embargo in case of Pakistani order.
Well engine is not their own but we can get 1500 HP engine from South Korea.

I have just join this forum and it ask ma that I cannot create threat first I have to do at least five posts then I have to introduce myself in members area
I even don't know how to message any one I just know how to reply can any one tell ma that how can I make posts
I have tried very much but I don't find any way to post

I have just join this forum and it ask ma that I cannot create threat first I have to do at least five posts then I have to introduce myself in members area
I even don't know how to message any one I just know how to reply can any one tell ma that how can I make posts
I have tried very much but I don't find any way to post
In every thread you visit you would find a reply button under every post. Click that and you would be able to answer at that thread

In eveto thread you visit you would find a reply button under every post. Click that and you would be able to answer at that thread
I know to answer threat
But I want to know that how to do new posts as it ask me to do at least five post and then to introduce myself in new member section to start make new thread

I know to answer threat
But I want to know that how to do new posts as it ask me to do at least five post and then to introduce myself in new member section to start make new thread
First you participate in different thread and after 100 posts you would be able to start new threads

O
First you participate in different thread and after 100 posts you would be able to start new threads
It means that those topic are called threat and the comments under them are called posts like I am going

They PLAN to produce an engine of there own, an electric one at that which, IF successful, will have great advantages over the conventional engines that we see today. For now, they are not using there own engine and yes they will be sanction prone. All this however do not really matter, our issues were not related to the engine and due to some other issues the chapter is closed for now. All we may pursue in future will be some sub systems at best, that too is for future and nothing is on cards right now.
Well engine is not their own but we can get 1500 HP engine from South Korea.
Theoretically speaking, that possess the same problems that a German engine would, right? or any other western engine would.

They PLAN to produce an engine of there own, an electric one at that which, IF successful, will have great advantages over the conventional engines that we see today. For now, they are not using there own engine and yes they will be sanction prone. All this however do not really matter, our issues were not related to the engine and due to some other issues the chapter is closed for now. All we may pursue in future will be some sub systems at best, that too is for future and nothing is on cards right now.

Theoretically speaking, that possess the same problems that a German engine would, right? or any other western engine would.
No we won't face restrictions or sanctions from South Korea. But we can face sanctions from Europe and USA.

Back
Top Bottom