What's new

General Beg demands right for PAF to shoot down ISAF copters, drones

Bhutto was not who splited the pakistan anyway he was best Leader of Muslim Umah in last century sir whatever is pakistan is becoz of him today he was true patriot for pakistan and the nation he had chance to run away with the apology to zia but he never did but liked to die and if he was responsible for split of bangladesh well i tell you what if he was responsible for this i should Thank to ALLAH because these bangalis are Gaddars they are not a friend of anyone they only know language of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What America is doing is a type of secret planning between Pakistain and US governments,Many top al qaeda leaders have been killed in these attacks,before yesterday only one more commander was killed.if your anger is about civilian casualties?indeed there are but,it's fact of war,Where ever war is going on,there will be civilian casualties e.g:iraq,iran,swat,WW I & II.........

Its seem very pretty when you talk about others.......Just implement this on urself and see somebody is doing drone attacks on ur house.....and then realise this and see the real face of So called War on Terror.............

An every day citizen of USA on 1st provocation does not demand non state actors to be sent to blow up troops and civilians of another country.

Its not that Pakistan uses covert means (which every country does), but the inclination of every day citizen of Pakistan to treat insurgency as a strategic asset to be proud of.

Don't make claims from across the border, about what you don't know.

Nobody in Pakistan is proud of insurgency. They are smart enough to figure that out. Your plain old Indian flame is not gonna work.

Do you know how many people we have lost? Everyday citizen of Pakistan is more worried about his life rather than hosting insurgency as a strategic asset. Yes people in military might be proud of it or as much as any American senator/president/CIA guy back in 1980.

Again as i say, don't bullshyt.

What America is doing is a type of secret planning between Pakistain and US governments,Many top al qaeda leaders have been killed in these attacks,before yesterday only one more commander was killed.if your anger is about civilian casualties?indeed there are but,it's fact of war,Where ever war is going on,there will be civilian casualties e.g:iraq,iran,swat,WW I & II.........

When the opponents do it, it's crime against humanity but when the great satan does it, it's "fact of war"; hypocrisy at its best.

Bhutto was not who splited the pakistan anyway he was best Leader of Muslim Umah in last century sir whatever is pakistan is becoz of him today he was true patriot for pakistan and the nation he had chance to run away with the apology to zia but he never did but liked to die and if he was responsible for split of bangladesh well i tell you what if he was responsible for this i should Thank to ALLAH because these bangalis are Gaddars they are not a friend of anyone they only know language of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Not all Bangalis are gaddars; I was offered everything in life by the great satan but I chose to fear Allah instead.

Not all Bangalis are gaddars; I was offered everything in life by the great satan but I chose to fear Allah instead.

Don't take it personally, for those who fear Allah are always smart enough to know what is right and what is wrong.

Don't make claims from across the border, about what you don't know.

Nobody in Pakistan is proud of insurgency. They are smart enough to figure that out. Your plain old Indian flame is not gonna work.

Do you know how many people we have lost? Everyday citizen of Pakistan is more worried about his life rather than hosting insurgency as a strategic asset. Yes people in military might be proud of it or as much as any American senator/president/CIA guy back in 1980.

Again as i say, don't bullshyt.

I agree that I dont have any 1st hand experience of whats happening in Pakistan, but this forum is a good enough substitute. Go thru a few of recent threads around NATO bombing and look at the multiple comments about firing up Taliban to attack NATO and letting Taliban have a free run and so on. And thats the attitude I am talking of. Even think tanks on this forum are recommending covert action against NATO by getting Afghan Taliban to do the dirty work.

Do it.

3 days of slaughter of Pakistanis and probably will happen again tomorrow, put an end to this American aggression or else they will be bombing Islamabad an year from now.

Yes this is a possibilty they are already practicing this by drone attacks and this helicopter attack. This is a shame for the govt. they should have taken a major step to show the Americans that they are not welcomed by doing such attacks but unfortunately this hasnt happend Black Water strength is groing in Pakistan and the invasion has already started slowly. Its very sad that media and no one is talking about this. They are already doing small operations in Pakistan. The govt. is getting paid for killing and getting people killed in Pakistan. Very sad. God save Pakistan

Nicely said and its true that Bengalis hate Pakistan you can see almost all the Bengalis in UK saying that they hate Pakistan. They were traitors and they killed many Pakistani army officials and many Pakistani living in Bangladesh back then.

Yes and they are paying price of it today anyway im glad that bangladesh is not a part of pakistan anymore to be frank

Yes although many al qaeda leaders have been killed which is good and civilians also have been killed which is not ideal but what angers Pakistan more is that it is the U.S that is bombing their country. If it was Pakistan army it self there would not be a reaction this strong. what the U.S should do is tell the Pakistan military about the targets and other information and hope that the Pakistan military takes them out themselves.

If the USA told the Pakistan army about the targets the targets would be long gone befor the military got there, also the Pakistan military would kill far more civilians then the drones and never even get the target.

What state doesn't use non-state actors to help themselves? US has the Northern Alliance and before, the Taliban, India supported LTTE and Baloch insurgents, etc.

don't forget Jundollah and MeK (latter which was initially supported by the late Saddam Hussein)

Pakistan does not have the power and capacity to attack NATO without getting a lot of fire in return. If you pickup fight you cannot do anything.
They will block your money/oil, you will not be able to buy any military weapons how will you fight.

Pakistan does not have the power and capacity to attack NATO without getting a lot of fire in return. If you pickup fight you cannot do anything.
They will block your money/oil, you will not be able to buy any military weapons how will you fight.

Ending drone operations in Pakistan - shutting down intelligence cooperation, sealing off Pakistani bases, and shooting down drones flown from outside Pakistan, is in fact Pakistan's largest leverage over the US IMO.

NATO's mandate ends at the Afghan-Pakistan border. Legally Pakistan would be justified in shooting down any NATO AC/soldier that enters its borders without permission. NATO cannot argue self-defence either since Pakistan has offered to coordinate operations with NATO on its side, as much as resources permit. Any thing beyond our resources, NATO has to provide Pakistan with if it wants that degree of cooperation.

And there is no way NATO will receive a UN mandate for cross-border operations into Pakistan.

u know they did the same to Afghanistan and gues what even without nukes Nato is pissed off real hard... 40 Nation Army fallen to Taliban .. luckily, THEY DIDN'T HAD NUKES... !!!

Back
Top Bottom