What's new

Gen Asim showed Imran proof of his wife's corruption in 2019: Shehbaz

Buddy how do you know PDM will lose, right now PDM and establishment are trying to crush PTI as much as they can.
Because political momentum is with PTI. They've proven they have majority support as well as street power.

This is why PDM fears elections.

Because political momentum is with PTI. They've proven they have majority support as well as street power.

This is why PDM fears elections.

But @That Guy they are picking up the leadership; my question is this, even if they have momentum, who will they put into running those seats? They're all under pressure to resign or face the stick.

On top of this, the UK, Canada, and the US are pretty silent, and usually, they jump like kangaroos in these sorts of things. I feel there is a tactic approval for this.

But @That Guy they are picking up the leadership; my question is this, even if they have momentum, who will they put into running those seats? They're all under pressure to resign or face the stick.

On top of this, the UK, Canada, and the US are pretty silent, and usually, they jump like kangaroos in these sorts of things. I feel there is a tactic approval for this.
At this point they can give the tickets to literal stray cats and still win elections. They have the public support which is the most important thing, and while the judiciary is a wild card, at least the SC seems to be doing its job.

UK and USA are 100% behind the removal of IK. They also entertain the shareef family. The west's supports the immediate granting of residence to COAS upon their retirements. This is how they rule pakistan through proxy. Pakistan is not free. Not from the west and not from its own tyrants.
Ertugul is being played out in Pakistan

As Jerry mcguire said " Show me the money"

Until then its hot air being blown, with a mix of trumps fake news.

So why Asim Munir not releasing the evidence of that corruption now?

1684840624233.png

The Panama case started under PML govt, and the JIT constituted by the SC included both MI and ISI reps. Asim Munir was at the time DG MI and multiple senior journalists are on record (Hamid Mir) being the most prominent, who mentioned the personal efforts of Asim Munir during the Panama case.

He also went to the UAE multiple times in relation to the case.

PTI was nowhere in the picture at that time.

What IK meant (as I understood) from Bajwa going slow was by not allowing NAB to prosecute the cases. Now we know why that was. Would be happy if you could link any news story or video to the contrary though.

Asim Munir seems to be straight forward guy who is actually doing the job as supposed to in regards to exposing corruption from Panama leak to now.

So why Asim Munir not releasing the evidence of that corruption now?

View attachment 931229
As the prophet of Allah said

A time will come when the truth will be a lie and lie will be the truth.

Today 100% proven thrives are calling everyone theives.

I long to see the heads of every corrupt and trecherous person on poles on Islamabad highway. What a wonderful warning that will be to all.

Gen Asim never had any evidence of corruption against Imran, he did however had & still do about bushra bibi and her friends, including zulfi, Imran at that time was high on power and decided that gen Asim is working against him & that these evidences are all fake. which lead to a rift between both of them and gen Asim was removed(wrongfully), he tried to correct that rift by not rejecting his name but the damage was already done.

people here who are praising khan should know that he is not a good leader, a good leader know what is happening around him, half of his cabinet was involved in taking bribes and other benefits but he chose to simply close his eyes, Usman Buzdar was another blunder who he refused to change even after getting reports that he was useless. he is stubborn to the point that he threw away Jahangir Tareen (the man solely responsible for his gov in Punjab & center) simply because the wife did not like it.

even now PTI is in this mess due the the stubbornness of a single man Ik himself.

please don't believe social media or the media for that matter, use your brain a little as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom