What's new

Gen Ashfaq Nadeem and Gen Ramday, not resigning

I just shared what I got. May be I got wrong news.

Lets see,. We will come to know, by next corps comm meeting at max..which is supposed to happen soon, acc to news channels yesterday

Last edited:
Mateen haider, Dawn news journalist on defence and foreign affairs has now told on twitter, tht both Gen Ashfaq Nadeem and Gen Ramday, have decided not to resign, after Gen Bajwa, becomes army chief

Awesome news !!! Decision of NOT retirement by both generals is definitely beneficial for Pakistan when border conditions are deteriorating and political scene is also turbulent.

x2766323_32568673.jpg.pagespeed.ic.SLGB42_t2s.webp

Mahh
For me if they want to continue their service it wuold be the best choice.
If they want to retire early it s still good bcz we also need new men.

I was sad because we were not only loosing GRS but these two gems too. I think their decision is correct. I am happy that they will serve Pakistan till their retirement. They all are very competent and important pillars of Pakistani defense.

Both are excellent Gen needed for Operation Zarb e Azab it will be a good news if both stay

Both assets are precious and highly valuable for us that it takes years of expertise and practice to be like one of them. As the news is true, it is a relief to have such minds in service till the age of retirement instead of customary resign. It is good to see them in service for time to come which will ultimately benefits Pakistan and our security as well as the Op may meet its logical end with cleansing of every threat from the country.

Good decision, by COAS for asking them to stay, and both of the Generals as well.

As much as i would have loved to see it happen and see the fire under NS's a$$ burn hotter, these are just speculations by the media. They are both retiring. It is not a matter of pride, it is a well respected tradition in the army which all officers take pride in following.

Both assets are precious and highly valuable for us that it takes years of expertise and practice to be like one of them. As the news is true, it is a relief to have such minds in service till the age of retirement instead of customary resign. It is good to see them in service for time to come which will ultimately benefits Pakistan and our security as well as the Op may meet its logical end with cleansing of every threat from the country.

Good decision, by COAS for asking them to stay, and both of the Generals as well.

Great news indeed. And also credit to COAS for requesting them to carry on the good work for the country.

They are going to retire..My prediction..self Respect matters.

It is a custom in the Armed forces that Generals do not serve after being superseded because it entails serving under those officers whom they have commanded in the past. Its a good tradition based on lot of logic and experience. I think both these senior officers should follow this tradition for their own sake.

Back
Top Bottom