What's new

Geelani declares he is Indian for passport,calls it compulsion

Right or wrong is a matter of perspective. He can spew whatever he likes, we can use it however we see fit. We can use what we want and shut him up when we want. Should not be hard to comprehend.

He is basically akin to a caged animal (I'm thinking one in particular) who is let out when we see fit. As is this case, humiliation of all separatists through him.

GoI told him, you want a passport, state you are an Indian, So called separating leader bend down on his knees and agreed.

Good entertainment if you an India. What you guys and your stooges in Kashmir valley feel is your concern.

:rofl:
man why getting so angry, i am asking a simple question and you are saying lots of other stuff but not answering what i requested you for,
A member here said that the more venom he spits the better for india, my question is simple, is this why you have had him under house arrest for all this time?

Anyway, i am getting an idea that i will get all sort of replies and no one will answer this simple question,,,, don't know why

Gandhi held a British Indian passport. Mr Gilani wanted to expose the Indian occupation of Kashmir in principle.

Where is the comparison ?!!

Gandhi had a British Indian Passport at a time when all Indians including Jinnah had one.

Did he have one after independence ?

Principle ? Where are his principles when his own daughter is at stake ? Was he not talking to his daughter on Facetime or any similar medium.

I would have appreciated is ' principles' if had refused an Indian passport and not visited his daughter at all .

Now, he has shown his hollowness by accepting his citizenship. Obviously an 88 year old man cannot be an Indian by birth because India is not 88 years old . So what is he trying to gain a moral high ground for ?

The J&K issue has become an industry - people like these earn their livelihood & relevance through it - thats all.

Let Gillani have his passport, once out of India, he will get good name to your India ;)

:rofl:
man why getting so angry, i am asking a simple question and you are saying lots of other stuff but not answering what i requested you for,
A member here said that the more venom he spits the better for india, my question is simple, is this why you have had him under house arrest for all this time?

Anyway, i am getting an idea that i will get all sort of replies and no one will answer this simple question,,,, don't know why

Not sure where you get angry from, interaction on these forum and conspiracy theories about RAW are, I assure you, entirely amusing. :omghaha:

I have already answered your question if you'd bother to read. We let him out when we feel like it, as in this case to show the separatists their place - that of utter helplessness when we feel like it. We shut him up when we want.

I am not sure what you have having trouble comprehending.

It will be difficult for him to come back if he does something wrong.

What has India done in all these years to make his life "difficult" ? Talk when there is substance.

I say make him a persona non grata . will be fun . let him go to pakistan and live there.

Gandhi held a British Indian passport. Mr Gilani wanted to expose the Indian occupation of Kashmir in principle.
False parallel.

Indians never represented India in British Parliament. Kashmirs represent themselves in Indian Parliament. Can you see where I'm going with this? Yes?

What has India done in all these years to make his life "difficult" ? Talk when there is substance.
India has provided all the facilities to him that a citizen should have, no exception to this. Did you know that his personal doctor is a displaced Kashmiri pandit ? He realizes the fact that it is Geelani who drove his family out and yet he does not discriminate, for Geelani is a patient to him. Had it been a military dictatorship like Pakistan or autocratic country like Saudi Arabia or communist country like China, Geelani would have disappeared long time ago. It is because of govt. of India that a seditionist like him gets to exercise his freedom of speech.
Talk when there is substance.

Last edited:
Right or wrong is a matter of perspective. He can spew whatever he likes, we can use it however we see fit. We can use what we want and shut him up when we want. Should not be hard to comprehend.

He is basically akin to a caged animal (I'm thinking one in particular) who is let out when we see fit. As is this case, humiliation of all separatists through him.

GoI told him, you want a passport, state you are an Indian, So called separating leader bend down on his knees and agreed.

Good entertainment if you an India. What you guys and your stooges in Kashmir valley feel is your concern.

We should reject the application now

We should reject the application now

It might be more fun to let him travel and then bar his re-entry pending investigation into his activities abroad. :lol:

Then his sponsors can be gracious and accept him.

It might be more fun to let him travel and then bar his re-entry pending investigation into his activities abroad. :lol:

Then his sponsors can be gracious and accept him.

Yeah lol

Please respect forum rules when engaged in a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom