What's new

Indian Airport officials nab Bangladeshi man after he fails to sing National anthem

Hardly. You will find such people in quite literally every part of India, doing low end jobs and speaking in a strange Bengali accept. Many with "hindu" names but when you check their mobile number with True caller, it shows up with a muslim name.

Catch hold of ANY beggar in Delhi or Kerala or any Hindu religious place and they will have an "bengali" accent but will claim to be from some other state in India.

Ask ANY Indian in pdf and he would have encountered at last 1 such person.

This is how Bangladesh manages to keep its population "under control" earning praises from the UN. lol.

India desperately needs a NRC.

Here is just one e.g. out of a million.

Adhaar Card says Name: Arjun

E4eZPZpVkAMGVkL
ROUGHLY 4 crore illegal bangladeshis are living in India , congress and Islamist parties want all banhladeshis to settle in India just to defeat nationalist Indians.

Hardly. You will find such people in quite literally every part of India, doing low end jobs and speaking in a strange Bengali accept. Many with "hindu" names but when you check their mobile number with True caller, it shows up with a muslim name.

Catch hold of ANY beggar in Delhi or Kerala or any Hindu religious place and they will have an "bengali" accent but will claim to be from some other state in India.

Ask ANY Indian in pdf and he would have encountered at last 1 such person.

This is how Bangladesh manages to keep its population "under control" earning praises from the UN. lol.

India desperately needs a NRC.

Here is just one e.g. out of a million.

Adhaar Card says Name: Arjun

E4eZPZpVkAMGVkL

I thought they were your brothers?.. didn't you lose 120 jets and 4000 men to create new a new nation of Bengali babus?

I thought they were your brothers?.. didn't you lose 120 jets and 4000 men to create new a new nation of Bengali babus?

So ?

pakistanis are our brothers too.

Ravan and Vibhishan were brothers too.

So was Yudhistir and Duryodhan, Arjun and Karna.

An Evil brother is still a brother.

If there was NO BD, the number of refugees from BD would have been 10 Million.

Hindustani is my ancestral identity. From Barhaspatya Samhita book of Rig Veda:

Himalyam Samarabhyaavadindusarovaram
Tam Deonirmitam Desham
Hindusthanam Prachakshate

Translation: 'The country which starts from Himalayas, the borders of which goes till the "Indian ocean" [Yavadindusarovaram] has been created by Devas [Deo-] and its name is Hindustan.'

Deva were the original ruling caste who established India or Hindustan. Inhabitant of Hindustan is Hindustani. Bharat is a different word. It originates from a group of Scythians who came to Hindustan. Hindustani identity exists in common language and popular culture. Example, the song phir bhi dil hai Hindustani. No one says phir dil hai Bharati.
That verse is unlikely to be original Vedic text as the word 'Hindu', root of 'Hindustan' is Persian/Iranian/Arab and hence not Indian native Sanskrit word at all.

You have two options

1) Ask him to sing fascist Indian national song. He won't sing at any cost.

2) Play this song and see if he dances. If he does then he is confirmed.

On a serious note what will you do after identifying?

When food is scarce
And the grid is down
and the person is charge
Is a complete clown

Then it is time to say your thanks,
Thank you jinnah, thank you pak
Thank you uniform and Rank,
Now watch your dear PM dance.

Upon investigation, the accused was identified as 28-year-old Anwar Hussain from Bangladesh. Police have initiated an investigation to find out how he faked the documents.

How was he identified as a Bangladeshi?

Anwar Hussain can be from anywhere from Egypt to Indonesia. Maybe he is from Madagascar who studied Bengali as a foreign language.

There is no point crying over spilt milk, we need a Nation wide NRC ASAP.

There can be no compromise on this.

Problem is what are we going to do with the minimum 4 Million BD we catch after the NRC.

Siliguri is a beautiful place. Gorkhaland. :D

4 million? There are at least 12-13 million in Assam only, out of which 7-8 millions has become domiciled already by default (Those who came prior to 1971). The issue is their refusal to amalgamate and embrace the local culture, living in ghettos and committing a lot of crimes. And recently a lot of links were discovered to BD radicals as well, including arrest of some BD Moulvis actively & locally radicalizing immigrants (documented & undocumented).

If you count Bengal/ Tripura etc, where it is even more difficult to identify the cockroaches, this number is likely to go way higher.

I think if you consider the the entire country, this 👇 is not far fetched.

ROUGHLY 4 crore illegal bangladeshis are living in India , congress and Islamist parties want all banhladeshis to settle in India just to defeat nationalist Indians.

By Pramod Madhav: Airport authorities at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu nabbed a foreign national who had been staying in India with a fake passport after he failed to sing the national anthem. The incident took place on Monday and the accused was identified as a Bangladeshi national.

After he was detained, the man was asked to produce his birth certificate and his Passport issued by the Government of India. After he did so, the immigration officer, who was still suspicious of him, asked him to sing the Indian National Anthem.

The man was unable to do so, after which the Immigration officer filed a complaint with Peelamedu Police.

Upon investigation, the accused was identified as 28-year-old Anwar Hussain from Bangladesh. Police have initiated an investigation to find out how he faked the documents.

Pakistan should follow Bangladesh model.. they are better off..says a disgruntled lot

Why go through this anthem circus if the documents are found to be fake? BTW, I may fail my test if asked to recite as I tend to scramble up the lines. And of course, my tune will be in the toilet.

Documents found on Anwar Hussain are not fake. The immigration officer is just targeting him out of political bias.

4 million? There are at least 12-13 million in Assam only, out of which 7-8 millions has become domiciled already by default (Those who came prior to 1971). The issue is their refusal to amalgamate and embrace the local culture, living in ghettos and committing a lot of crimes. And recently a lot of links were discovered to BD radicals as well, including arrest of some BD Moulvis actively & locally radicalizing immigrants (documented & undocumented).

If you count Bengal/ Tripura etc, where it is even more difficult to identify the cockroaches, this number is likely to go way higher.

I think if you consider the the entire country, this 👇 is not far fetched.

Small price to pay for being "secular".

Don't we all cherish that valuable certificate that allow us to do virtue signaling ?

Documents found on Anwar Hussain are not fake. The immigration officer is just targeting him out of political bias.

Obviously they are fake because he got them through illegal means.

It must be frustrating when India refuses to play by your rules.

Obviously they are fake because he got them through illegal means.

Did you the OP? It says he couldn't recite the National Anthem of India and subsequently considered Bangladeshi.

Did you the OP? It says he couldn't recite the National Anthem of India and subsequently considered Bangladeshi.

Sounds pretty damning. Would you like to contribute to his legal defence ? I have a charity you can donate to.

Sounds pretty damning. Would you like to contribute to his legal defence ? I have a charity you can donate to.

Does that charity help Indians remember and recite the anthem properly?

How was he identified as a Bangladeshi?

Anwar Hussain can be from anywhere from Egypt to Indonesia. Maybe he is from Madagascar who studied Bengali as a foreign language.
This is job of indian police , how to know which place you belong to ,
Best method is chaar dande pichhwade par padte hi insan apni madari juban bol padta hai .

Back
Top Bottom