What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This is what I found:

Under the proposed agreement, Jordan will supply solar energy from a UAE-funded plant to Israel and receive desalinated water from Israel in return.

The Times of Israel reported that political and commercial agreements will have to be signed after the agreement is sealed.

In June, Israeli Energy Minister Israel Katz discussed the projects with the US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate Affairs John Kerry.

They should desalinate it by them self from their own sea without increasing dependency by zios.

Unfortunately, they are working on a literal displacement scenario

Destruction of the infrastructure of northern Gaza
Destruction of hospitals
Destruction of water tanks
Destruction of schools
Destroying bakeries
Destruction of Al-Anwar and Red Crescent stores
Finally, the destruction of homes and refugee camps

Northern Gaza has been completely destroyed, literally

The displacement of its population to the south

After that, he starts working with the South exactly like the North

1700160593972.png

Shame on Israeli soldiers for raising a flag in a hospital

Scott Ritter rapes Israeli soldiers left right and center

Watch from 1:10 onwards

Israeli women would rather drown in the Mediterranean Sea than marry a street sh*tter; I'm positive all Palestinians and Israelis would issue a rare joint statement agreeing to this.
You are giving so much credit to the zions women ...

The Palestinains are fighting against the combined best and most trained warriors of the west , from US delta force to British and Germans ...

You are giving so much credit to the zions women ...

The Palestinains are fighting against the combined best and most trained warriors of the west , from US delta force to British and Germans ...

I was talking about Indians' bedding Israeli women. :O

I really dont know what Pakistan is capable of, but for any nuke help it should charge trillions. Thats how much they are worth.

Turkey shouldn’t trust the British Indian Army of Pakistan. Their loyalty is to the Anglo-Zionists. This army has no relation to the Mughals rulers of India like the Turkish army is a continuation of the Ottoman army. This army was created by the British by hiring local traitors to fight against the Muslims rulers of India. That’s how a few thousand British ruled over 350 million Indians.

Once Pakistan was created they’ve been suppressing the country and killing Muslims on behalf of UK and USA. They’ve killed Muslims in Bangladesh, Palestine, Afghanistan and Pakistan. It’s an anti-Muslim force.

Trusting these traitors will be the worst mistake Turkey or Iran ever make.

Back
Top Bottom