What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

But the point is that there was a real chance a coupe of times to have a Palestine. It would have been sensible to take because currently you cant defat the whole western alliance.
This is your biggest misunderstanding

The ethnic cleansing happened in Muslim countries after 1948.
Prove your claim until then its BS
I doubt You find much genetic difference between Palestinians and Syrians. After all, they called themselves Syrians until Yasser Arafat decided to invent ”Palestinians”.
Again I dont care what you think, I just stated facts through research which says people in Palestine, Lebanon even Syria have a large portion of DNA from cannonites. The natives of Palestine who are being brutalised have been there for thousands of years. So stop trying to white wash history you right wing islamaphobe.

I say forget Jerusalem, if muslims want to fight for it let them, a Palestinian should not have to sacrifice any more for Jerusalem. Saudi control Mecca. Is that any better than Jews controlling Jerusalem? Honestly, before all this I would feel safer in Israel than Saudi. More chance Saudis will kill me than Israelis. I trust Saudis 0%. The government. Dont know about the people.

It is not MY call to make. It is up to the Palestinians and the rest of the Muslim world.

I really dont know what Pakistan is capable of, but for any nuke help it should charge trillions. Thats how much they are worth.

I believe Pakistan's nuclear capabilities are very strong and have to be because Pakistan has been facing a much stronger conventional and nuclear rival for decades.

There is no comparison with Bosnia with territorial integrity given to the Bosniaks AND Bosniaks were supported by NATO. Palestinians are basically on their own except for some tangible support from Iran and its proxies.
Just to clarify, we were supported by NATO for the last 2 months of the 3.5 year war. and when we were 10km from the biggest serb city and they started running back to Serbia, NATO told us to stop our advance or they would bomb us. If NATO left us alone for 3 more weeks, there would be no serbs in Bosnia. their 900 year history there would just be erased.

In any event there used to be 1.6 million Serbs in Bosnia in 1991. Today there are 800,000 maximum. This is one street in Karachi.

The UAE announced on Thursday its intention to establish three seawater desalination plants in Rafah inside the Gaza Strip, which could benefit 300,000 people daily.

The Joint Operations Command of the UAE Ministry of Defense said that it intends to establish 3 seawater desalination plants in Rafah, inside the Gaza Strip, as part of the “Galant Knight 3” humanitarian operation to support the Palestinian people, which was ordered by the President of the UAE, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

I clicked on that and saw a report of a 4 year old boy, in a first attack by the Israeli terrorist forces they killed his parents, then in another attack they took his legs. His asking where are my parents and his trying to walk, not realising his lost his legs and his parents.

Those who back Israel blindly and back no ceasefire shame on you, I wouldnt even curse this to happen to you because of how distressing this would be for any child. But I say again shame on you, you have no humanity.

No criticism of secularism; just questioning the wisdom of expecting to see a region that has been in a state of conflict for millennia suddenly discovering the joys of non-violence. Human behavior does not change like Windows or iPhone software every year.

You are right about human behaviour.
But exceptional examples are also present.
We see this change with MBS in Saudi Arabia on the State Level.
On a personal level, from a religious person, I became an ex-Muslim, and it changed the whole world for me.

Pre-Hamas era Palestinians were not so much religious. It was not religion which played a bigger role in the conflict with Israel, but it was Arab Nationalism.

Under non-religious PLO, it was possible for Palestinians to become secular (just like in Lebanon).

But after the emergence of Hamas, it is difficult for Palestinians to become Secular.

In Israel too, secular forces have become weaker and religious fanatics have got a lot of power.

#Urgent | Violent artillery shelling in Ezbet Mallin in Jabalia, north of the Gaza Strip, and a number of martyrs and wounded.

#Urgent | A new massacre committed by the occupation in Jabalia camp by destroying a residential square. Among the targeted houses is the home of the family of journalist Ramzi Abu Al-Qumsan, the Abu Dayr building, the Abu Dan family, the Ajour bakery, the Masoud family, Al-Asali, Al-Talouli, and other nearby homes.

Not me. Xi Jinping is asking. I haven't heard you and your ilk raise any voice for Xinjiang? Are they muslims of a lesser god?
Why only Gaza & Kashmir(there's peace there now). Why not Uyghurs or Balochs.
Don't take up the boutique cause of the Gazans & think that you are some exalted being.
It's just fashionable. Otherwise you would be equally aghast at the CCP too.
Ah yes, totally comparable.
F9sOwy5WUAAnFlE.png

If you think the Palestinian cause is a ''fashionable'' one for Algerians you're just showing your ignorance. Only thing Israelis have to do is to let go of their zionist ideology. The truth is they're the ones who don't want peace, a single state solution where christians, jews and muslims could live as equals would be overwhelmingly supported, but we know it's not peace they seek, it's a fascist ethno-state where only jews are considered human.

Sorry, i quoted wrong post by you, I meant about this water agreement between Jordan and zios.
This is what I found:

Under the proposed agreement, Jordan will supply solar energy from a UAE-funded plant to Israel and receive desalinated water from Israel in return.

The Times of Israel reported that political and commercial agreements will have to be signed after the agreement is sealed.

In June, Israeli Energy Minister Israel Katz discussed the projects with the US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate Affairs John Kerry.

Back
Top Bottom