What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israeli Haaretz: By order of Sisi, the Egyptian army is preparing to enter Gaza and impose a no-fly zone if Israel does not impose an urgent solution in Gaza.

Yeh right. Israel wanted Eygpt to take Gaza in the 1978 agreemnt - that is the last thing they want,

They can take resposibility for it tomorrow as far as we care,

Maybe Hasan here , would like to point us to the source of this stupid tweet , or is that to much to expect here,

~

Al-Qassam Brigades: Since this morning, our mujahideen have managed to destroy a house in which the occupation soldiers were barricaded, leaving them dead and wounded, and completely or partially destroying 21 Zionist vehicles in all areas of the incursion into the Gaza Strip. #Al-Aqsa_Flood

Urgent| Paltel announces a complete interruption of communications services in all areas of the Gaza Strip, after preventing the entry of fuel and exhausting all backup energy sources.

Unlike you who is vary brave at the expense of your own people from the comfort of your home . When many PalestinaIns now do not have a home . All because of the stupidity and cruelty of people like you.

Palestinains could have a country 75 years ago , they could have had a country 20 years ago if Hamas did not start blowing up buses full of people.

In 48 your leadersheip was kicked to Jordan , than they caused trouble in Jourdan and the got kicked into Lebanon , where they ruined the country brought it to civil war and where kicked to Tunis , and now Your leadership is about to be kicked from Gaza.

Ever stopped thinking maybe you are doing something wrong ?

I mean , we Jewish people where given prophecy about our long exile for 2000 years , we knew it was coming. But you ? this was not destined to you .

What ? you want to become Jewish ? ? ?
~

Sadly this is true. There have been opportunities to create a Palestine. The British wanted this. It was their preference I think, They didn't want to make Israel very big with any strategic depth. But just enough.

The Palestinians and other Arabs either didnt realise or understand that great powers make countries and not the Arabs. You take what you are given unless you are a great power.

Yasser Arafat confirmed this in this chat with Bosnia's first president. When we were doing very very badly in the war and at the point when we were almost overrun, our president talked to Arafat and told him of his dilemma, should he accept a divided Bosnia. Should he give 50% 60% 70% of Bosnia to our beloved neighbours in exchange for a recognised country?

Arafat: Are they offering you any land at all? (presumably the great powers)
Izetbegovic: Yes, a good portion of Bosnia (presumably over 40% - bigger than Israel)
Arafat: Wow, you should take it. Bring your people in there, build it up. They offered me land too, but I could't take it.

Arafat was kind of surprised we were offered anything at all and recommended we take any offer. For reasons unknown, he didn't make the same decision when it came to his own Palestinian people.

In the end we rejected division of territory because our military fortunes changed and we managed to keep the country whole, with autonomy for the separatists. But the point is that there was a real chance a coupe of times to have a Palestine. It would have been sensible to take because currently you cant defat the whole western alliance.

Another thing I learned recently.

Turkey and Iran have had some pretty high level meetings and Iran has suggested that Turkey control Gaza's security. And turkey has reacted positively to this. I am sure USA and Israel will get a say in this. I dont know how realistic this is in the medium term, but it's something discussed at the highest levels. It's obvious to all that the current situation is not sustainable and that Abbas or Israel can't control Gaza. If turkey deploys troops and guarantees security to Israel and keeps these people safe, I think it could be good. It would also mean no more attacking Israel. I dont think Israel would allow Turkish troops there. But maybe some deal can be done with NATO in exchange for Swedish membership in NATO. US would then force Israel.

Turkish, Pakistani and Iranian leaders met in Tashkent and Pakistani members of parliament attending told Turkey that "if Turkey needs nuclear weapons, it will have them". They were meeting for talks about an islamic defence structure of the future.
No such promises were made for Iran. So Turkey and Pakistan and presumably Azerbaijan are in serious talks for some time about a military pact and what this might look like.

1700155939013.png

Arafat: Are they offering you any land at all? (presumably the great powers)
Izetbegovic: Yes, a good portion of Bosnia (presumably over 40% - bigger than Israel)
Arafat: Wow, you should take it. Bring your people in there, build it up. They offered me land too, but I could't take it.

Arafat was kind of surprised we were offered anything at all and recommended we take any offer. For reasons unknown, he didn't make the same decision when it came to his own Palestinian people.
The big difference is Jerusalem. I remember an Arafat interview after Camp David 2000 about 'Barak's Generous Offer'. Arafat said 'There is no Muslim born yet who'd give up Jerusalem!' (in those words). And look up Barak's offer then. There is no comparison with Bosnia with territorial integrity given to the Bosniaks AND Bosniaks were supported by NATO. Palestinians are basically on their own except for some tangible support from Iran and its proxies.
Turkey and Iran have had some pretty high level meetings and Iran has suggested that Turkey control Gaza's security. And turkey has reacted positively to this. I am sure USA and Israel will get a say in this. I dont know how realistic this is in the medium term, but it's something discussed at the highest levels. It's obvious to all that the current situation is not sustainable and that Abbas or Israel can't control Gaza. If turkey deploys troops and guarantees security to Israel and keeps these people safe, I think it could be good. It would also mean no more attacking Israel. I dont think Israel would allow Turkish troops there. But maybe some deal can be done with NATO in exchange for Swedish membership in NATO. US would then force Israel.
Unlike most pro-Palestinian here, I tend to think Israelis would have allowed Gaza near total independence if Gaza would be peaceful toward Israel. But Gaza would not be peaceful because Gaza is closely tied with the West Bank and the larger Palestinian cause. Any Turkish or other troops inside Gaza would be just a band-aid for a few years: The Gazans would regroup and launch even deadlier attacks against Israel. And Israelis know that quite well!!
Turkish, Pakistani and Iranian leaders met in Tashkent and Pakistani members of parliament attending told Turkey that "if Turkey needs nuclear weapons, it will have them". They were meeting for talks about an islamic defence structure of the future.
No such promises were made for Iran. So Turkey and Pakistan and presumably Azerbaijan are in serious talks for some time about a military pact and what this might look like.

Some Westerners keep bringing up Pakistan's nukes in the context of this Israel-Gaza conflict. Most seem to think Pakistan will supply nukes to Turkey upon Turkish request--although transporting them without getting into serious Israeli/NATO counter measures would be a huge deal. Some Westerns say that in case of an Israeli nuclear strike against Iran, Pakistan would nuke Israel--that's hard to do given the distance and the presence of the American eyes on Pakistan.

The big difference is Jerusalem. I remember an Arafat interview after Camp David 2000 about 'Barak's Generous Offer'. Arafat said 'There is no Muslim born yet who'd give up Jerusalem!' (in those words). And look up Barak's offer then. There is no comparison with Bosnia with territorial integrity given to the Bosniaks AND Bosniaks were supported by NATO. Palestinians are basically on their own except for some tangible support from Iran and its proxies.
I say forget Jerusalem, if muslims want to fight for it let them, a Palestinian should not have to sacrifice any more for Jerusalem. Saudi control Mecca. Is that any better than Jews controlling Jerusalem? Honestly, before all this I would feel safer in Israel than Saudi. More chance Saudis will kill me than Israelis. I trust Saudis 0%. The government. Dont know about the people.
Unlike most pro-Palestinian here, I tend to think Israelis would have allowed Gaza near total independence if Gaza would be peaceful toward Israel. But Gaza would not be peaceful because Gaza is closely tied with the West Bank and the larger Palestinian cause. Any Turkish or other troops inside Gaza would be just a band-aid for a few years: The Gazans would regroup and launch even deadlier attacks against Israel. And Israelis know that quite well!!
I think Turkish troops there are a great idea. Israel probably wont allow it. They should control it, make the place function and give turkey a base there. Keep it safe until final agreement. you know turks they will give them Turkish citizenship, maybe absorb the place. Have bases. keep things calm and rebuild their empire. Turkey already occupies parts of Syria, Cyprus, bases in Azerbaijan, Somalia, Qatar. Has troops in Bosnia. Turkey should take Gaza until final settlement.
Some Westerners keep bringing up Pakistan's nukes in the context of this Israel-Gaza conflict. Most seem to think Pakistan will supply nukes to Turkey upon Turkish request--although transporting them without getting into serious Israeli/NATO counter measures would be a huge deal. Some Westerns say that in case of an Israeli nuclear strike against Iran, Pakistan would nuke Israel--that's hard to do given the distance and the presence of the American eyes on Pakistan.
I really dont know what Pakistan is capable of, but for any nuke help it should charge trillions. Thats how much they are worth.

Back
Top Bottom