What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Last post on this.
not my last post on this.
Not supporting Nato but stating facts.
About NATO's military capabilities..on paper...the McNamara fallacy... i am talking about NATO's chance of winning this war.
Yes 31 Nation alliance, 1 trillion budget, nuclear capability, 5th generation weapons.
Did this help Ukraine win yet? NO.
They are certainly capable for a war.
But are they capable of winning wars like they should have helped Ukraine with by now? NO! It all capabilities ON PAPER...in actual war scenario NATO just destroys because it cant win, then it runs away and then uses its media power to try to redefine and revise the war narrative- like in Afghanistan! But it didnt work.
They are sitting ducks, have no air force, SAM to destroy incoming attacks.
Until NATO or US attacks them in mass, they are lying in wait, not "sitting ducks".
Syria had been attacked many times by Israel but no response,
Syria has fired back sometimes too, but i get your point.
they are occupied by Usa forces and also militias.
But US forces have been attacked so many times in Syria by militias, obv US control in SYria isnt that strong- TUrkey not "assisting" its NATO daddy where it needs help in Syria?
The point am making is they certainly lack the military capability to wage a winning war.
No this is my point, so you're agreeing with me- sounds good!
This is why the Israelis are attacking Gaza because they know noone can dares to attack them
Hezbollah was the first to attack them in 2006, and Gaza attacked them in 2019 and 2021...Israeli military weapons, technology and nukes have no deterred forces that know the Israeli military is a PAPER TIGER.
and even if they do like Hizbollah then it will benefit Israel as Usa or Nato will join on their behalf.
But if US and NATO join on Israel's behalf knowing that their chance of winning is slim, then that means thats the end of NATO and US military domination of the world.

NATO cant hit and run anymore, remember Nasrallah said that, and he's correct.

Whoever it is they all Israeli terriost

Mujahedeen clashed with terrorists Israelis.Munira Masteri leave your whiskey bottle and watch how these mujahedeen fighting.

Bc what are u doing here ... send fawad chaudry or shehzad anwar with peerni.... Aik dum ki to bath hay.....

Last edited:

This is our head chief, selected by the generals @lastofthepatriots @ThunderCat @Tamerlane @Dalit @Mirzali Khan

Doesn’t look up longer than 2 seconds straight before reading off his paper again.

We should stay quiet and let them sort their problems. We have our own mess to clean. As if they'd condemn similar atrocities in Kashmir.

Not that I don't feel bad for Palestinians but it is their issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom