What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

he's saying all this hypocritical rubbish so that protests in France dont force the collapse of the French govt and state.
No matter his intentions Its important that he says it. It shows that the protests are strong and effective. Israel will soon lose all support from European countries. They already lost support from Spain, Ireland and Belgium.

We dont boycot them but they boycot us. What a world we live in

Those are Turkish tomattos . easy to recognise from those picked fresh from the field :

F9tgqoLX0AACz3Q

F9tgwUWWsAAwt6r

~

Israel hitting Lebanon like there is no tomorrow
Not yet. Both sides are calculating targeting each other except Hezbollah is escalating, little by little. I posted a NY Times article yesterday by Brett Stephens: He said a border town in northern Israel is so defenseless that it would fall to Hezbollah occupation in case of a full fledged war. Gaza has Israel pretty stuck right now. Tells you something about the most powerful military in the Middle East, don't it?? Paper tigers who had to call for American support within hours of the October 7 attack.
No matter his intentions Its important that he says it. It shows that the protests are strong and effective. Israel will soon lose all support from European countries. They already lost support from Spain, Ireland and Belgium.
Indeed, those three countries have opened the door for other EU countries to start their own independent voices--except the UK would never be independent of Washington and Germany would continue to be blackmailed over the 'Holocaust'.

And? What's your point here?
Like most of his posts - there is no point.

Had friends and associates that have NEVER been to a March or protest attend. Was impeccable behaviour from all - enormous amount of people - was fringe right wing elements attempting disharmony - didn’t work.
Black white Jews Muslim Christian’all protesting side by side. Tell you something sir - do you think protests like this won’t be putting pressure on all to get the bombing stopped?

None ?

showed up in my feed, just random news bits.
These bastards didn’t cover the far right idiots goading the pro Palestinian protesters. Frankly, I’m not saying some Palestine protesters were causing disorder but the vast majority were peaceful.

And it was the far right protesters that attacked police officers.

Like most of his posts - there is no point.

Had friends and associates that have NEVER been to a March or protest attend. Was impeccable behaviour from all - enormous amount of people - was fringe right wing elements attempting disharmony - didn’t work.
Black white Jews Muslim Christian’all protesting side by side. Tell you something sir - do you think protests like this won’t be putting pressure on all to get the bombing stopped?
Sadly I was watching AJN a small break away faction from the pro Palestinian protest caused some disorder. But look at how the west ignored the scenes shown on AJN of the far right goading protesters.

Dumbo doesn't know they are far right racists trying to take on pro Palestinian march, instead they stormed cenotaph and more than 80 of hooligans got arrested by police.
CNN kindly omitted this, luckily AJN showed earlier scenes of far right idiots causing mayhem and throwing bottles at police.

But that won’t be condemned, right?

Easier to condemn the pro Palestinian protesters who by an extremely large margin were peaceful and well organised.

I watched a live stream. Well done London. To the majority of peaceful protesters, thank you for raising your voices for Palestine.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom