What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It is message dude. Massage is something else.
You going to find two kinds that gives serious cringes..
1. A Jew who can speak Arabic.. all of sudden he becomes expert in every aspect of Islam .... Seriously cringey
2. A Indian panjeet who in any aspect engaged in a conversation with Pakistan military.. all of a sudden he is an expert on all military affairs of Pakistan.... Listening to it is torture and cringey....

I have seen the news on Youtube. There are Pro-Palestine protests all over the world, in USA, Canada, Britain, France, South Africa, Pakistan, and Japan.

May Allah help those who deserve justice.
I think more cities massive scale protests are needed everywhere. I am very impatient for the big protest that will be held tomorrow on the Parliament, InshaAllah pay Justin TURD a visit.

Allah's issue. I don't follow a paaki religion.

Yes you follow Arab religion. You worship them while they spit on you. You hate your own kind. Go live amongst them if you dare. BTW what is Allah doing if it's Allah's issue? Who are you dictating to Allah what is the issue?

"Full support Sahib"

Last edited:
Yes you follow Arab religion. You worship them while they spit on you. You hate your own kind. Go live amongst them.

"Full support Sahib"
That's Indian word and can only be use on panjeet... And it's not full... You corny panjeet...
In panjeet language there is no F rather it's
PHUL ShUPPORT Sirr.....
And that's why it's phunny..
Say it for us please!!!!! You panjeet

Back
Top Bottom