What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No sane person was celebrating any innocent deaths - be it Israeli or Palestinian. You are a liar. For a minute I felt sorry for you when you told us a story about your mother. Bet that was a lie too.
Ah,but they were! Because they don't consider them innocent. For them,they are all "settlers" and "soldiers". Check the first 10-20 pages,bhai and you'll see.

champ Islam is did mention after TKO Volk on Palestine issue

It was in the making and was caused by Zionist Assad
Assad is one of the few people still fighting against Zionism. Educate yourself.

4-proved to the egyptians that our current president is a puppet who doesnt control shit
5-gave iran or pakistan or china or russia or any power the hope.
Compromised civilian and military leadership is the main hurdle in delivering a unified and strong response against this genocide.

Level Gaza from the air cuz your soldiers shit their pants from the sounds of bullets 😂
View attachment 964382
It seems that the JDAMs that Kyke was taking about are actually diapers. Sorry Kyke, I miss understood you. Actually Golden Showers were raining down.
Now you see , why you need my help? Bedwetting and Tilki explodes too early.
All your barking, in reality was a call for help.
Dr will fix that

Ah,but they were! Because they don't consider them innocent. For them,they are all "settlers" and "soldiers". Check the first 10-20 pages,bhai and you'll see.
Listen Indian - don’t call me bhai - I find that really insulting.
Secondly I’m not going to be an apologist if someone showed signs of happiness for an attack on Jews. They have been raping killing burning Palestinians for 70 years - a lot of frustration built up inside.
Look at your guru - the benny man whose white skin you worship - not once have you condemned him on the last few pages where he constantly brags - shows smileys and can’t contain his happiness - have some shame you are as filthy as he is.
Selectively critical of the odd over zealous post from a Muslim but not batting an eyelid to his bullshite? Your a pathetic Indian - the type I detest

Listen Indian - don’t call me bhai - I find that really insulting.
Secondly I’m not going to be an apologist if someone showed signs of happiness for an attack on Jews. They have been raping killing burning Palestinians for 70 years - a lot of frustration built up inside.
Look at your guru - the benny man whose white skin you worship - not once have you condemned him on the last few pages where he constantly brags - shows smileys and can’t contain his happiness - have some shame you are as filthy as he is.
Selectively critical of the odd over zealous post from a Muslim but not batting an eyelid to his bullshite? Your a pathetic Indian - the type I detest
I'm not an Indian.

So why would you say nobody would cheer the death of innocent people and then rush to say you "are not going to be an apologist when someone showed signs of happiness for an attack on jews"?

You contradict yourself.

I'm not an Indian.

So why would you say nobody would cheer the death of innocent people and then rush to say you "are not going to be an apologist when someone showed signs of happiness for an attack on jews"?

You contradict yourself.
I don’t Indian.
I speak for all normal people. You are the prawn that is suggesting it’s ok for Benny to gloat but not others that have had friends and family persecuted. You racist self is coming out and can’t hide it.
Do t quote me again as I find it difficult to debate with an Indian pretending to be Greek and kissing his white masters feet.
Now go forth and multiple and don’t pollute the forum with crap

You are the prawn that is suggesting it’s ok for Benny to gloat
When did I suggest that it's ok? I completely disagree with him.

You racist self is coming out and can’t hide it.
Racist why? Because I said Hamas did a bad thing and took the entire Gaza Strip hostage with their actions?

Indian pretending to be Greek and kissing his white masters feet.
Oh now I'm Indian again? I'm done being a Serb and a Jew?

if true, no more bombing lebanon, popcorn time

Come on,that's not true.

You know,I just gotta say that it sounds like a suspiciously round number to me.
I mean,is it 1400 exactly,or 1400 approximately?
Serious question...
Exactly, as of yesterday. It's just a fluke, a day before that the number wasn't round.

We aren't a third world nation that approximates death.

Back
Top Bottom