What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel road map must be make peace with palestinians. This is game over for them.

Israel is already a liability for US itnerests, US has nothing to gain from israelis... Israel does not give more power to US, on the contrary. Just give big problems.

Israel, make peace now.

2A366987-BADD-4728-8262-8F66CD353E5C.png
9065ED80-B8C7-4AAA-8949-FE72B98AA03B.jpeg

Israel road map must be make peace with palestinians. This is game over for them.

Israel is already a liability for US itnerests, US has nothing to gain from israelis... Israel does not give more power to US, on the contrary. Just give big problems.

Israel, make peace now.
What peace you idiot😂
We have even started yet

1697969325425.png

1697969341415.png

1697969374611.png

A Palestinian man shares his sandwich with another in Khan Younis:

@Dalit watch this one:

1697970073387.jpeg

Palestinian paramedic finds his father among the casualties after an lsraeli airstrike on Gaza.

Palestinian young man to his dead father who was killed in the lsraeli air attacks: “Please dad, open your eyes. I have no one else left.”

How do you all think they are smuggling weapons into Gaza? It must be via sea and submarines or perhaps tunnels. The tunnels can go into Egypt, or into the sea. Is it possible that a tunnel goes into the sea and then Iran drops divers and goods into the sea tunnel. Tunnels might have a reverse pipe to keep the water out. Technically this is possible but I dont know how practical.

The third and most remarkable way would be a tunnel from Gaza into lebanon. When I read they have 500km of tunnels, it's totally feasible that there is a tunnel to Lebanon. In such a case, Israel is in big trouble because there is no limit as to what can be smuggled in.

It also means there are hostages that are in a dungeon in Iran by now, the high value ones, who will be listed as missing but in reality they arent coming back.

But can a 190km tunnel be built without CIA knowing? Where would you dump the dirt and rocks? You can have an electric railway line there to keep things quiet. passengers would need gas masks or there would have to be CO2 scrubbers. But they are loud. IT would take 4 to 5 hours to cross. Most of the builders would have to be very very trusted. incorruptible. Unlikely to ever spill the secrets.

And if such a thing existed it would change the face of the war. Or it already has. It would mean Iran could arm a 2 or 3 hundred thousand man army in Gaza. It would also mean a lot of things. It would mean Gaza can infiltrate a city in Israel with 10,000 fighters.

They've done it with 1,000 fighters so far. why not 10,000 in the future or 100,000 after that.

If such a thing exists it would be very worrying for Israel. They would be panicking. Actually they are panicking and US is getting involved.

What do you all think?

Unconfirmed:
US Secretary of Defense Lloyd “Raytheon” Austin said that he ordered the return of the aircraft carrier USS Eisenhower to the Central Command area of operations after an escalation against the USA forces.

https://****/DDGeopolitics/87813

aaaaand...

US Secretary of Defense Lloyd “Raytheon” Austin issues orders for additional forces to prepare for deployment without mentioning specific numbers after “the escalation by Iran”.
Could this be confirmation that 10,000 troops were sent to Saudi?

69th air defense artillery out of fort hood, tx?

Other units from Qatar (USAF) moved a couple of weeks ago to Jordan?

Btw, we are coming up on the 40th anniversary of the Marines barracks bombing in Lebanon

Last edited:
I'm alive, got me some X marks on my gun as well

Did you pack enough suntan lotion , sunburn cream,mosquito repellent, insect bite cream ?

You cannot even stand outside for longer than 15 mins before the sun burns you up , the mosquitoes rip your skin to shreds and even the natural spring water from the holy land is unsafe for you to drink .

Oh yeah .... the chosen ones .

What do you mean?

What do I mean???? Do you have any perspective of yourself and what do you say? All what you write here are beastialities, vulgar and cheap gloating even if I am neutral I would find it ,let's say for the lack of better word , animalistic. I am almost completely sure that even those who are on your side and a bit level headed, would find you pretty revolting.
At the end of the day, obviously you are a product of your zeitgeist. Apart of barking, you are not able to say absolutely anything.
Mr Samuel is a Jew like you yet I never talk to him the way I talk to you. It doesn't mean that Iike him. It just means that he can offer something to talk about. At least, that's the basic social standard.
Do you think that after some situations in life, your barking can rattle me?
Well it all shows that you are nor aware of certain things. I noticed in the last few days that even your government started to have the characteristics of people like you.
I am happy about it . Truly it means that you are on the way to make a fateful mistakes. Pretty logical, for everyone in every situation.

Back
Top Bottom