What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Imagine 200k Pakistani Military Personnel with their armoured mechanised divisions and Air & Naval Power standing in Middle East under the Nuclear Umbrella of Pakistan.
Now add up the military prowess of Egypt also.

Israel would never have dared to fire White Phosphorus towards Lebanon & Gazans.
We would have talked to Israel with much more geostrategic weight.
Of course, Houthis,Hamas and HZ will have never existed in such a set-up.

And look from Kashmir point of view.We could have completely cut off India from Middle East.
India kabi aik bullet fire karne ki himat na karta let alone firing a Brahmos towards us.
We got Manpower,We got Big Bomb but could never grow a spine to exert our influence against non-Muslim nexus.
Shut your broke *** you can't afford the deployment of 2 soldiers to a McDonalds restaurant let alone 200,000 soldiers to Israel.

Imagine 200k Pakistani Military Personnel with their armoured mechanised divisions and Air & Naval Power standing in Middle East under the Nuclear Umbrella of Pakistan.
Now add up the military prowess of Egypt also.

Israel would never have dared to fire White Phosphorus towards Lebanon & Gazans.
We would have talked to Israel with much more geostrategic weight.
Of course, Houthis,Hamas and HZ will have never existed in such a set-up.

And look from Kashmir point of view.We could have completely cut off India from Middle East.
India kabi aik bullet fire karne ki himat na karta let alone firing a Brahmos towards us.
We got Manpower,We got Big Bomb but could never grow a spine to exert our influence against non-Muslim nexus.
Rare time I agree with you, but you’re correct on this. Pakistan missed out big time. Our economy would be much better cuz GCC would have flooded Pakistan with billions in investments. Could have even gave us leverage against Chinese to negotiate better deals.

Nonsense, the number is 1400
What was your answer yesterday? Did you talk to your wife? You runaway the last night. I told you, stop counting JDAMs it will make your bedwetting and premature ejaculation even worse. Wify would be even more unhappy

Two US Air Force B-52H strategic bombers capable of carrying nuclear weapons have arrived in South Korea.

9438640A-A21E-43A1-8310-9D4B76AACB51.jpeg

What was your answer yesterday? Did you talk to your wife? You runaway the last night. I told you, stop counting JDAMs it will make your bedwetting and premature ejaculation even worse. Wify would be even more unhappy
JDAMs aren't stopping lol

Hamas butchered indiscriminately, from US born jews, to ashkenazi jews, to mizraki jews, to international party goers, to phillipine caretakers, to nepalese and thai students.
Men, women, children.
All in green line israeli territory.

So do not give me your shit on “american settlers”.
I could use the same excuse and say palestinians are just egypt settlers or should go to lebanon.
Or how they are all “terrorist sympathisers”.
Haartz news published the list of dead and it doesn't confirm your story. I hope that that whore with dreadlocks died. What a whore. Went there for sex holidays.

Its because Palestinians are not cruel enough. They need some taliban leadership. Publicly burn alive a hostage for every airstrike and then we will see how the child killers cry.
Nah, it's because the hostages is the only thing keeping Israel from completely leveling Gaza, they won't burn their only card

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom