What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I will make this my last post on this topic, for the sake of my mental health. Not sure how many will read it due to the pajeet infestation, but please do.

As a religious man, and Muslim for over 35 years, human suffering is difficult to comprehend. There has been much suffering, from the dehumanised and enslaved of Africa, to the holocaust of 6 million Jews. These were horrendous events, allowed by the Most Merciful, suffered by the poor and oppressed. The helpless, the God fearing. Its difficult to grasp, I know.

Ultimately we trust in Him, and trust His judgement, and take heed of the following:

“Do you suppose that you will enter the Garden without encountering what those before you encountered? They were afflicted by misfortune and hardship, and they were so shaken that even [their] messenger and the believers with him cried, ‘When will God’s help arrive?’ Truly, God’s help is near.” (Qur’an, 2:214)

The present world is only an illusory pleasure: you are sure to be tested through your possessions and persons; you are sure to hear much that is hurtful from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with God. If you are steadfast and mindful of God that is the best course.” (Qur’an, 3:186)

Ultimately, justice will prevail whether In this life or the next. The zionist will face the full wrath of God, the Severe in Punishment.

There is little point debating this topic. The battle lines are drawn. We have the following characters:

- Those who know the ground reality and stand with Palestine. We have God fearing Jews who stand with us, we have several Israeli organisations such as breaking the silence that acknowledge this as well. Miko Paled is a fine example of a man:

As well as Jewish voice for peace

Btselem

- There is another group, that know the above, yet support Israel. The Kuffar (those who deny truth, despite knowing it in their hearts). They are either religious extreemists who have reduced God to an estate agent and have dehumanised their victimes to glady eradicate them OR they are individuals who like the idea of Killing Muslims (the pajeet infestation on this forum for example) or don't care much for morality (some of the military professionals here). To some, Palestinians are pawns on a chessboard, and they do not care much for civilian life. Any means necessary type of folk.

- people dumb enough to have fallen for zionist propaganda. To them I say, drown in your foolishness. You are not worthy of being convinced otherwise.

Glory to Palestine 🇵🇸

Report:

The drones targeted Dimona nuclear reactor.

Israeli jets are flying over Syria and Lebanon now. Probably US jets too because we know this diaper army is a coward that would be finished in one day without US.
now , russia can take revenge by shooting down Americans jets in syria ..

The situation in the north remains unclear, but here is what we think we know so far:

Several aircraft may have infiltrated Israeli airspace from Lebanon.

Residents across northern Israel are being told to shelter in reinforced rooms and wait there.

A suspected enemy drone seen on TV earlier was actually Israeli.

Back
Top Bottom