What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It doesn't matter who.
There seemed like an unwilling for Hezbollah to get involved and right now, NY Times is reporting that Iran was taken by surprise about the Hamas attack last Saturday. Hezbollah won't move without Iran prodding. So Hezbollah either directly or allowed some Palestinians groups to fire some rockets on Shebaa Farms as a token of 'solidarity' with Palestinians. It was just a token gesture but Israelis, in their eternal usual arrogance, killed several Hezbollah fighters in response. And we see now what we see.
Oh whatever it is this is now a regional war.

No one cares loser. We're not gonna fight Israel's wars.

One woman or many woman isn’t an issue. Issue is your disrespect for one woman which shows your Mullah mindset.
You are but concerned about one woman only, who has become the center of your attention and victim of your depravity.
Again shows how uneducated you are. Find few articles on the net that confirm to your bias and claim that to be a fact for an entire nation. Making such claims for a nation of 1.2 billion that includes more than 2 million Muslims and many other religions shows how bigoted and uneducated you are.
By that logic, are you a terrorist?

These cases are only in the US and are reported. at least 10 times more go unreported. Then you have victims in the rest of the world. It's the worldview of Indians that is shifting from the most successful people to the most creepy, at least for men. You may go ahead and add more to your Indian Muslim compatriots, it doesn't matter to me...after all, they are already treated like dogs in India.

Incorrect. It includes people with lack of rational thinking too. That you have displayed amply. What is the use of being highly educated and be able to read and write 100 languages and not able to apply it to one’s thoughts and actions. Hence, you are a Jahil.

Thanks for proving my point by conveniently skipping over the comprehension part, not understanding it yet regurgitating the same idea in different words. Clearly shows who's the jahil...

Read all your posts where you have refereed to a woman under attack and using her reference for the purpose of making fun.
Your high educations didn’t teach you not to use a tragic event as a butt of a joke? I am sure you don’t think so and would try to justify it.
After all a Mullah you are.

Correction, referring to your depravity, the lack of empathy but only for your deepest and darkest interests. Like an insect that only lives to forcefully mate and then die off - the only purpose and aim in your life.

1B665E2C-8FAA-4E71-8894-1507425CC064.jpeg

Hamas special forces have entered via a tunnel? God bless you Hamas.
Would have to be the world's longest tunnel, Dimona is around 70km from Gaza lol

We have entered a crazy and hectic phase, no one knows what is happening

Maybe 15-20 suicide drones from south Lebanon + some infiltrations from south Lebanon + Hamas rocket to Haifa ?

I am starting to think that most of the Iron Dome alerts are indeed some kind of error and sensitivity

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom