What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Just some Jewish bitch. I have 20 guns in my safe myself. And concealed carry. Any Jew bastard that tries to threaten my life will get neutralized in self defense.
if you're from NYS/Buffalo (as your Josh Allen DP suggests)
I don't think you are allowed to have 20 guns and especially conceal carry permits...

Malaka that woman is so dumb. She gave her instagram name? And says that nonsense? What an idiot.

Meanwhile,I saw this:

387645834_542266091419902_7282106249351203421_n.jpg

if you're from NYS/Buffalo (as your Josh Allen DP suggests)
I don't think you are allowed to have 20 guns and especially conceal carry permits...
Jewish people are ISIS. They may try to commit genocide against Palestinians all around the world. We're perfectly without our right to self defense if we get attacked by such brutal savages. Self defense only of course. I'm not from NYC.

I read through all my posts and not one making fun of women but:

• you,
  • your filthy sex-deprived kind,
  • Indians that are known in the world to harass women,
  • bobs & vege - exclusive meme for Indian origin people,
  • 100s of cases and videos of Indians looking for children, adult women, even the elderly,
  • Indians eager to marry il women,
  • Indians that feel goris are their personal property whom they track with GPS...wtf,

Suffice it to say our discussion had been about one lady who according to the news is alive. Having suffered from these ailments, its no surprise that during this whole conflict, your heart only bled for one girl whilst not giving any fcks abt anyone at all. When called out, slipped region and kids, quite uncleverly.

Jahil refers to a person who can't read or write properly, and/or can't comprehend the information delivered to them. You are checking all the boxes of the Jahil condition. Please take some insights from your overused "education" blabbering...

Show me the post, you filthy sex-depraved Jahil :disagree:,... asking you the third time, and every time you come back with my zingers on you instead of any woman. Quote it!

It will take generations if at all to civilise these type of Indians .

Research findings​

The systematic review1,2 consisted of evaluating 21 relevant studies published between 2005 and 2020 to determine the extent of child maltreatment, and any effects by sex, population density, population groups and POCSO implementation.

Twenty quantitative studies were state-specific, and one was nationwide. The studies included were based on self-report, child-report and assessment of child maltreatment by teachers or health professionals.

We excluded any study based on retrospective recall of maltreatment. Therefore, this review could be considered a snapshot of the time during which the studies were conducted.

This work builds on an earlier systematic review of child sexual abuse in India3 providing more detailed findings about all types of abuse and neglect over a 15 year period and the specific impacts of these on children by their sex, where they live, and housing and family status.

We estimate that up to 74% of Indian children report physical abuse; up to 72% report emotional abuse and up to 69% report sexual abuse.

• Up to 71% of Indian children report overall neglect, up to 60% report emotional neglect and up to 58% report physical neglect.

• Physical, sexual and emotional abuse and overall neglect is higher in rural and urban slum settings compared to urban settings.

• Children in socioeconomically advantaged households are four-times more vulnerable to physical violence compared with disadvantaged households. This is associated with academic achievements and expectations.

• Homeless children and orphans or runaways living in observation homes, particularly boys, are at increased risk of physical abuse.

• Girls who live in rural or tribal regions, urban slums, or socioeconomically disadvantaged areas, are at increased risk of child pregnancy and more likely to have restricted
access to food, health services and education.

• Within tribal populations, almost 70% of girls report a pregnancy during childhood (under the age of 18 years).

• In addition to being at higher risk of many types of abuse and neglect, the studies reveal a common theme for girls: the futility of reporting maltreatment, as girls were often ignored, judged as being ‘at fault’, and not provided with any protection from perpetrators.

If suicide drones were involved, this was Hezbollah.

But so much is still unclear.

Indeed, things are unclear.
Even with all the rumors are Hezbollah involvement, Americans are quick to absolve Iran (and by extension Hezbollah) in this conflict. Israel had already said days ago that they don't foresee Hezbollah getting involved. There is no willing in America to get deeply involved at this point because of other war 'theaters' and there is no willingness in Israel to fight on two fronts.

Early Intelligence Shows Hamas Attack Surprised Iranian Leaders, U.S. Says​

The information has fueled doubts in the United States that Iran, a longtime supporter of the Palestinian militant group, played a direct role in planning the assault in Israel.

The United States has collected multiple pieces of intelligence that show that key Iranian leaders were surprised by the Hamas attack in Israel, information that has fueled U.S. doubts that Iran played a direct role in planning the assault, according to several American officials.

These key Iranian officials did not know the attack was coming, according to the intelligence. The United States, Israel and key regional allies have not found evidence that Iran directly helped plan the attack, according to the U.S. officials and another official in the Middle East.

Back
Top Bottom