What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This is not going to be like what you expected at all, and there are going to be massive Hamas and Palestinian casualty in Gaza.

Hamas, PIJ and voluneeters numbers around 300.000 with complex tunnel systems and armed to teeth. They are ready for an incursion or any conflict clash. They are battle hardened ready for any good scrap prolonged conflict even better with any conventional conflict this could take a 1 year or perhaps 2 years but Israel will absolutely lose it's armed forces as Hamas has prepared for such conflict similar to the 2008 and 2014 conflict

Hearing from a US Military contact, the US has allowed the Israelis access to stored weapons.
I can do you one better.

What I got from mine was, Israel have a battle plan already presented to the Pentagon and they are expecting 1000+ Israeli Casualty (KIA and WIA) and 20-40,000 casualty in Gaza.

Looks like gloves are off for this one.

Ayman younis of hamas.dead.
Found under rubble of his home..which was flattened by IDF.
THE LIST OF HAMAS, ..IS STARTING TO GO SHORT

lol, didn't you hear what Netanyahu said? This is going to be a long drawn-out war, they are not just going to bomb it a few days and walk infantry over and call it off.....This is going to be a continuous for a while. Otherwise, it didn't make any sense for them to call up their reserve. As I said, if they just want to retake those settlement lost to Hamas, they have more than enough power between the Military and Security Force to do it, they are mobilising their reserve is clearly for something long haul.

This is going to be on par with Desert Storm where you have a month of bombing indiscriminately before they send in the infantry. There would be nothing left then.

This is not going to be like what you expected at all, and there are going to be massive Hamas and Palestinian casualty in Gaza.
Ok, that is occupier calculation, i really doubt that they can sustain war more then month, if north front open even less.
They lost the grip mentally and they are not same nation like decades ago, woke cultural conditions reshaped their population in useless combatants.

Kemalist pig sitting in Germany showing his anti Islam tendencies.
People like you should be killed before fighting the real enemy.
STFU, streetshitter.
@LegionnairE, the carpet-bender thinks I'm a Turk and a Kemalist.
Everybody is a Kemalist here it seems.
Zionists and Kemalist.
In war and everything is fair
Good to know. Go hard Mongol way of war or at least WW2 style against partisans, problem(s) solved.
It's funny how Ukraine is not being asked to give up her land, to the invaders and occupiers from Russia. But, in order to have peace, Arabs should continue to give up land, to those who invaded and occupied.

Bs
It's funny that ARABS started the war against "fresh born" Israel and LOST.
It's funny that RUSSIANS STARTED the war against Ukraine.

I can do you one better.

What I got from mine was, Israel have a battle plan already presented to the Pentagon and they are expecting 1000+ Israeli Casualty (KIA and WIA) and 20-40,000 casualty in Gaza.

Looks like gloves are off for this one.
Only issue is Hezbollah would also open its front and most likely Iran would enter through Syria. Iran has too many proxies and at least a million people ready from all over middle east to enter Israel from all sides.

lol, didn't you hear what Netanyahu said? This is going to be a long drawn-out war, they are not just going to bomb it a few days and walk infantry over and call it off.....This is going to be a continuous for a while. Otherwise, it didn't make any sense for them to call up their reserve. As I said, if they just want to retake those settlement lost to Hamas, they have more than enough power between the Military and Security Force to do it, they are mobilising their reserve is clearly for something long haul.

This is going to be on par with Desert Storm where you have a month of bombing indiscriminately before they send in the infantry. There would be nothing left then.

At this point I think they may well re-occupy Gaza, the only issue is Hezbollah. But even then at this point it's necessary and if they need to face Hezbollah as well as all the other militias they may well do so.

Back
Top Bottom