What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

At this point I think they may well re-occupy Gaza, the only issue is Hezbollah. But even then at this point it's necessary and if they need to face Hezbollah as well as all the other militias they may well do so.
Well, looking at the preparation and what is their war goal, this is probably the most logical conclusion, the only unclear is whether or not Israel was looking at re-occupy Gaza for a short term or long run. That's why the call up of reserve is intriguing. As I said, there are no need for them to do that if we just go by the current scope, they are doing that for a reason, the thing is, you call up reserve now, then you may call up another batch to replace this batch until you don't think is necessary. That look like a long term thing for them, but then, that's just my interpretation, I could be wrong because middle east aren't my desk, I don't have a lot of info flowing from the Middle East.

STFU, streetshitter.
@LegionnairE, the carpet-bender thinks I'm a Turk and a Kemalist.
Everybody is a Kemalist here it seems.
Zionists and Kemalist.

Good to know. Go hard Mongol way of war or at least WW2 style against partisans, problem(s) solved.

It's funny that ARABS started the war against "fresh born" Israel and LOST.
It's funny that RUSSIANS STARTED the war against Ukraine.

you really take over someone's house and kill half of his family and migrate the other, and then you expect them to make peace with you? thanks for making me laugh.

Iran cannot do much from Syria. Hezbollah is the only option.

But IDF is mobilizing on a big scale as well - you will see.

This war will get ugly and really ugly for people in Gaza in particular.
For them it has been ugly for past 75 years. And Syria will not have much choice if Iran asks them to do it. But they can also take Iraqis to Lebanon and enter from their.

Only issue is Hezbollah would also open its front and most likely Iran would enter through Syria. Iran has too many proxies and at least a million people ready from all over middle east to enter Israel from all sides.
For a few HAMAS fighter? Not very likely.

And if they really do, then they probably would have done something already, you don't wait after the surprise is gone where the first strike is done and dusted, that does not make sense. And then you are talking about you need both Lebannon and Syria to get onboard, both countries already has enough of their plate on them, getting crowded in with Israel will undoubtedly draw US at least, if not EU and entire NATO attention. If NATO can't let Ukraine fall, you can bet million to donut NATO won't let Israel fall. Do Lebanon or Syria want NATO intervention in their area? Because that may be the result if they intervene on HAMAS behalf.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom