What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No its is your bunch that either reacts with a logical fallacy.
“No true scotsman”
“Whataboutism”

Or blatantly still refuse to admit historical and well documented facts even if they stare you in the face.

willingly blind.
Pretty much governed by emotions.
You're come here only for trolling
I’ve already stated why I come here reading and comprehending. Funny you only apparently see what you want. No go back to telling me I should be banned for having a different opinion.

They hate him because he represents civilization and there's nothing savages hate more than civilization.

Today they celebrate as hamas is parading around the corpses of dead civilians, tomorrow they will be crying when hamas is cut down like the rabid dogs they are and they will blame us for not helping.
And you don't look a Israeli barbarians since decades you are probably not a Muslim

US 155mm stock is 3-5M currently since it has to meet its own war plan requirements. The US isn’t running out of ammo.

The US has doubled its 155mm production to 28K/month currently. That will double again in 6-8 months, triple by early 2025, and will be producing 100K rounds per month in 2 years time.
It's a scary number, it should be able to sustain any large scale campaign against any country.

The problem with America is cultural. Remember how they said, vietnam war was lost in the living rooms of Americans? Today, those living rooms are even worse battlegrounds.

They can not bomb it endlessly, they have couple of days for that after that they have to send in infantry or stop attack and lick their wounds
lol, didn't you hear what Netanyahu said? This is going to be a long drawn-out war, they are not just going to bomb it a few days and walk infantry over and call it off.....This is going to be a continuous for a while. Otherwise, it didn't make any sense for them to call up their reserve. As I said, if they just want to retake those settlement lost to Hamas, they have more than enough power between the Military and Security Force to do it, they are mobilising their reserve is clearly for something long haul.

This is going to be on par with Desert Storm where you have a month of bombing indiscriminately before they send in the infantry. There would be nothing left then.

This is not going to be like what you expected at all, and there are going to be massive Hamas and Palestinian casualty in Gaza.

when there is persecution and occupation … on too control over what u get in new camps and settlements, what do Israelis expect?
As an american if someone displaced me and my family from my house and lives in it and then on top controls my entrance and exit from my new found displaced home, i surely will bare arms to fight the intruders… it has nothing to do with islam, but for my own rights for freedom of my family
Terrorism has no justification

1696766908701.jpeg

Victory for HAMAS. ALLAH O AKBAR

Back
Top Bottom