What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

In other words, Iran is hostile to Israel because of Muslim fellowship, not because Israel did anything harmful to Iran. I just want to get this on the record.

And why exactly is the US hostile to Muslim countries? It’s because of fellowship with Israel, not because Muslims did anything harmful to the US.

And why exactly is the US hostile to Muslim countries? It’s because of fellowship with Israel, not because Muslims did anything harmful to the US.
The point is that the US should stay out of the ME. The question is why is Iran hostile to Israel. Your comment proved my point that the argument for US to stay out of the ME is not applicable. Thnx much.

Israeli's Army Northern Command informed army forces along the Lebanese border of the need to prepare for a "sudden and powerful" attack from southern Lebanon.

1697599617507.png

The point is that the US should stay out of the ME. The question is why is Iran hostile to Israel. Your comment proved my point that the argument for US to stay out of the ME is not applicable. Thnx much.

And the US is directly or indirectly responsible for nearly everything that has been happening in the Middle East for the last 50 years. At least Iran is in the Middle East what business does the US have there?

Where is the proof that this hospital bombing was done by Israel? Israel is denying it
Yesterday itself the entire world saw a video of Hamas terrorists riding on bikes ,going around ,entering houses and shootin people at will ..they have taken people hostage ...there are videos of them shooting people who are partying..
And you are asking where are the proofs...you are blinded by religion.
Anyway Israel has released the pics of those babies ..some are riddled with bullets ..and some are burnt but you call them Israeli conspiracy. No evidence can convince people who are blinded by religion.
Here we have another shit Indian. Blinded by his hatred for Muslims that he will say and do anything to oppose the objective view because HIS hatred blinds him.
There is ample proof that the lowest form of human - the Israeli committed this offence. The rocket launch noises and launch area coordination suggests it can only be Jewish rockets. Now why don’t you take your phull dirty brown infestation shapppart and show e it up your dirty rectum.
Do t normally use such foul language but when I see a vile Indian attempting to troll with children been massacred then yes the foul language comes out.
Mods - please watch the faeces rockets from India being launched.

Scott Ritter in case people don’t know was UN inspector in Iraq , very famous during that time quoted by CNN like the Bible ..

A once hard nut ike pro Americans pro Israel .. now look him wow.. what a change once he was exposed to the truth

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom