What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

if this hospital thing doesnt cause any reaction i dont know what will
Doesn't seem like anything will. They said there would be a regional war over Jerusalem. There wasn't. They said Gaza won't be left alone. It's being left alone. They said they'd intervene if a ground invasion occurs, then say Hamas can fend off the ground invasion itself. Gaza is hurting and cannot take all this on by itself. If they're not gonna do anything they should stop making empty threats and false promises about unified fronts.

Of course, Iran's goal of causing a rupture between Saudi Arabia and Israel has been accomplished. Why should they risk Iranian lives and assets now ?
Iran had nothing to do with this Palestinian operation. And Iran had no such goal in the first place. If anything, it would have loved for Saudi Arabia to be seen as a collaborator of Israel.

"In the first days of the Biden administration, started by saying that we are unconditionally behind Israel, Hamas is ISIS, Israel has the right to respond harshly, 'I am here as a Jew', he sent ammunition, piled up warships, flew fighter jets in the Eastern Mediterranean.

Then he started talking about civilians, he said the occupation of Gaza would be a mistake but Hamas must be destroyed. He went to 6 Arab countries and thought that we could get Israel to do what they wanted in terms of humanitarian aid.

At this point, Biden was rejected even by the Arab countries at the summit in Jordan, which he was going to organize in the hope that we would be the solution to the problem.

11 days of US foreign policy with a lot of wobbling and no clear purpose."

I have been writing since the first day and there will surely be witnesses: This is the point of political intellectuality and policy making capacity of the world's 'supapower' came. The world is in a quagmire in the hands of these idiots, these corrupt fools who can't even see what's in front of them, who you can't even entrust three goats to.

These idiots are not only in the US, almost all the countries of the world are ruled by idiots like them. Look, I am writing clearly, if this had happened in the 1970s, the world have seen an apocalyptic war decades ago.

No it doesn’t - it looks like the Israeli wanting to kill innocent Palestinians - to install complete fear - to eradicate the problem for them - a bit like Hitler did. I think the experience left them perhaps scared.
I’m no fan of Hamas - but the Israeli are certainly the lowest form of human and easily capable of this.
1697602664684.png

what is that saying?

They have been exposed terribly, I have a fantastic SM analytical software on my work laptop, sadly I don't have access to it now, otherwise I would show you how quickly their misinformation spread within milliseconds. Information warfare is King in the Greyzone.

When you have a chance can you open another thread and explain tag me if you can.

it looks like a misfired missile that hit the hospital from Gaza.
Palestinians don't have that big missiles that can demoloish such a huge structure with such catastrophic results however Isarel has been using US supplied bunker busting bombs.

it looks like a misfired missile that hit the hospital from Gaza.
Have you ever seen a Hamas rocket, or for that matter, any Palestinian rocket kill 500 people in the past? Or even 100 people? Only Israel possesses these types of weapons. Palestinians rockets don't do this level of damage. And Israeli officials have already said on record that this hospital was a target.

8:00am in the Middle East?

Isn't this the day of mourning for the Palestinians who died at the hospital (and elsewhere)?

May I suggest we put away our debates for today to contemplate or pray?

Keep up the good work informing Americans like me. Again, my government is a complete embarrassment.

8:00am in the Middle East?

Isn't this the day of mourning for the Palestinians who died at the hospital (and elsewhere)?

May I suggest we put away our debates for today to contemplate or pray?

Keep up the good work informing Americans like me. Again, my government is a complete embarrassment.

Unfortunately not gonna stop. They are calling on northern Gaza residents to evacuate again. Also striking Gaza all over.

The Israeli occupation army once again asks residents of Gaza City to evacuate their homes and head south

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom