What's new

Gay marine leaping into the arms of his boyfriend

Hahaha, i love when topics about homosexuals get posted on here. All the extremist members who are still living in medieval middle eastern times get so outraged.

It's hilarious. WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY FRIENDS!

Hahaha, i love when topics about homosexuals get posted on here. All the extremist members who are still living in medieval middle eastern times get so outraged.

It's hilarious. WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY FRIENDS!

exactly, its the 21st century and people are outraged at this kind of stuff.
When will the west learn that Polygamy is okay too?
I see so much hate from the west about polygamy, it's like they live in the middle ages.
Did you know they even have laws against Polygamy and they throw innocent adults into jail for it?
Such a barbaric people.

xdrive, since you are so progressive and support gays and what not, I know you will also support polygamy since they are even more repressed then gays.

Can this crap be deleted as there might be young kids viewing the Pakistani Defence forums - sends the wrong message its not part of our culture

And really its disgusting to be honest sorry if I offend any homo-domo

Try that in UAE and you get your head chopped I kinda like it that way

exactly, its the 21st century and people are outraged at this kind of stuff.

Yep, as i said the outraged people are still living in the year 1376
When will the west learn that Polygamy is okay too?

It isn't and it's not just western countries that don't allow it.

I see so much hate from the west about polygamy, it's like they live in the middle ages.

Polygamy IS from the middle ages. It's just another medieval practice that has somehow survived along with anti-homosexual and all the other crazy things practiced in the middle east.Your argument is invalid.

Did you know they even have laws against Polygamy and they throw innocent adults into jail for it?

Of course i know. Polygamy is illegal in my country too and you aren't "innocent" if you do it as it is not allowed.

Don't bother trying to take this thread off topic with "oh but the west does this and that" it doesn't work.

Can this crap be deleted as there might be young kids viewing the Pakistani Defence forums - sends the wrong message its not part of our culture

I find your comments shocking. You are implying that homosexuality is some sort of violent unsavory thing that young children shouldn't be told about.

It would be like saying "Please delete this crap about a man and a woman having a relationship, there might be young kids viewing"

Like i said, it's all about moving past bigoted, ignorant medieval beliefs and practices from the middles ages and into the 21st century

And really its disgusting to be honest sorry if I offend any homo-domo

What if Homosexuals find heterosexuals disgusting? Your write as if homosexuality is some sort of unnatural crime. Homosexuality should be viewed the same way as Heterosexuality.

Try that in UAE and you get your head chopped I kinda like it that way

I guess that shows your lacking character. It's sad that we still live in a world today where people are still living 500 years in the past with outdated views and horrific values. I guess it will take the Middle East a few more years to catch up to the rest of the world on human rights and treating people with dignity and not chopping off peoples heads because they don't adhere to bigoted views.

in bama's country, fags will soon become generals and coloniels.:lol:

There is probably already homosexuals who are and theres nothing wrong with that so i don't see what your point is.

You act as if homosexuals aren't normal and are some sort of different species. They are normal human beings.

Pakistan hasn't grown up to the intellectual maturity to understand this but this is where the future is - not homosexuality but total freedom. It is gravely unjust to enforce your views (religious or moral) upon others. It's a good thing the US did for its marines - My complaint with the US has never been how it manages its internal affairs (well some of them, I do) but you can clearly see that the level of freedom they push for, for their own people the more they are driven to subjugate the rest of us.

In that sense it is a fundamentally flawed set of people that will engage in conflicts upon conflicts till the end of time.

Pakistan hasn't grown up to the intellectual maturity to understand this but this is where the future is - not homosexuality but total freedom. It is gravely unjust to enforce your views (religious or moral) upon others. It's a good thing the US did for its marines - My complaint with the US has never been how it manages its internal affairs (well some of them, I do) but you can clearly see that the level of freedom they push for, for their own people the more they are driven to subjugate the rest of us.

In that sense it is a fundamentally flawed set of people that will engage in conflicts upon conflicts till the end of time.

sir dont you think american fag soldiers will sexually molest the prisoners of war?

I agree. A lot of people living in the Middle East cannot yet fathom the concept of total freedom because they don't any other way of living.

Gay marriage, homosexuality etc isn't totally accepted in the West yet but it is slowly gaining ground.

Old religious based bigotry and ignorance is slowly people pushed out. Religion needs to be separate from society. People need to be able to pick and choose what they want for themselves.

sir dont you think american fag soldiers will sexually molest the prisoners of war?

Clearly another troll account flying false flags.

I agree. A lot of people living in the Middle East cannot yet fathom the concept of total freedom because they don't any other way of living.

Gay marriage, homosexuality etc isn't totally accepted in the West yet but it is slowly gaining ground.

Old religious based bigotry and ignorance is slowly people pushed out. Religion needs to be separate from society. People need to be able to pick and choose what they want for themselves.

Clearly another troll account flying false flags.

dont you think incidents like abu gharib would sky rocket once the battalion of fag soldiers increase in number?

I'm not going to buy into your trolling. It's obvious you are a troll account so theres no point even responding seriously to the crap you are writing.

Back
Top Bottom