What's new

GAMES

messenger

Reaction score
TELL US ABOUT THE LAST VIDEO GAME YOU PLAYED OR IF PLAYING NOW . ALSO ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITES AMONG THEM .

Have not yet played any of the latest games, as have to upgrade my system to be able to do so. but have played some as, Farcy, farcry 2, Doom 3, Doom -3 ROE, Stalker:Shadow of Chernobyl, counter Strike :-)flame:), NFS-MW, NFS-UG HL, HL2.

As i get my system upgraded would definatly will be going on for COD4 & 5, Grand Theft Auto IV, Fall Out 3.

Mostly i like FPS games. Not a fan of Racing, Strategic games :undecided:

Have not yet played any of the latest games, as have to upgrade my system to be able to do so. but have played some as, Farcy, farcry 2, Doom 3, Doom -3 ROE, Stalker:Shadow of Chernobyl, counter Strike :-)flame:), NFS-MW, NFS-UG HL, HL2.

As i get my system upgraded would definatly will be going on for COD4 & 5, Grand Theft Auto IV, Fall Out 3.

Mostly i like FPS games. Not a fan of Racing, Strategic games :undecided:

I too only like FPS . i also played far fry 2 a bit . but dropped it after some time there was just too much travelling in it .

play COD 4and 5 . they are great .
if your PC can play far cry 2 it can play COD 4,5 for sure , try it .

talking of some old games have you played swat 4 ( a very different game ) .

half life - the best FPS ever . ive played every single half life game .

The last i played were crysis2 and assasins creed......currently playing nfs undercover....

Yeah....half life was a great play.....anybody played total overdose-gta type game but better with awsome moves...

The last i played were crysis2 and assasins creed......currently playing nfs undercover....

crysis 2 was good , even better than original crysis but a bit shorter . didnt play assasin's creed . how's it .

well played GTA 4 and san andreas a bit . but i find GTA games boring .

trust me, i didnt even complete half of gta but cdnt stay away from my pc with total overdose installed.....the storyline is grt and the moves are awsome,they make the game jus gr8......

trust me, i didnt even complete half of gta but cdnt stay away from my pc with total overdose installed.....the storyline is grt and the moves are awsome,they make the game jus gr8......

i will look for total overdose . hope i can arrange it .

crysis 2 was good , even better than original crysis but a bit shorter . didnt play assasin's creed . how's it .

probably among the best i played.....i wd rate it higher than the prince of persia series...,....get it now,if you love prince of persia,you wd fall for it in an half an hour play....

i will look for total overdose . hope i can arrange it .

just a question,do you actually buy this games?? As of me, I rent games dvds from a local shop for rs10.........i also downloaed some from torrent sites,mostly *******...

I too only like FPS . i also played far fry 2 a bit . but dropped it after some time there was just too much travelling in it .

FC has remarkable AI and very good environment. but its also difficult to play so i had to use cheats :P.

play COD 4and 5 . they are great .
if your PC can play far cry 2 it can play COD 4,5 for sure , try it .

talking of some old games have you played swat 4 ( a very different game ) .

half life - the best FPS ever . ive played every single half life game .

Basically, FC2 works but is barly playable. Yup have played the demo of SWAT 4, and its awesome quite real internation and instruction in between team.

Back
Top Bottom