What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

My favourite scene: Jamie Lannister rapes his sister cersei besides the corpse of their elder son while she cries. Really hate that bitch.

Things started going different after bloody red wedding. Heck, they didn't have to so brutal to Robb and his dire wolf
clear.png
. After Robb's death, the power balance heavily shifted in favor of the Lannisters; may be Tywin's murder compensated that a bit. But Charles Dance was amazing as always.I will miss him too.

@Nihonjin1051 Since this man has not bothered to watch a single episode, I propose him to be send to Night's watch. Let him guard the wall. :angry:
Be ready for one more shock. Jon Snow is not a son of Ted stark at all but rather his sister Lyanna stark's and Targyran prince's son. So he is a potential king.

Be ready for one more shock. Jon Snow is not a son of Ted stark at all but rather his sister Lyanna stark's and Targyran prince's son. So he is a potential king.
One more spoiler and be ready for trial by combat with 'the monster' :frown:

My favourite scene: Jamie Lannister rapes his sister cersei besides the corpse of their elder son while she cries. Really hate that bitch.

The Lannisters have been portrayed in a very strange and peculiar manner. Jammie does not hesitate to kill a little boy to keep his secret hidden, he can murder a fellow Lannister to get out of prison, yet enough faithful to fight a bear with a single hand to save his friend. Lannisters may not be clean and idealist as the Starks, but they are intellectually way too complicated.

Just ended binge watching 4 leaked eps of season 5.

Last edited:
They should either increase the number of episodes per season or run the story quite faster unless they are planning to keep the story for 30-40 years. :P

spoiler !

Jon snow will be attacked by his fellow night watch after becoming lord commander will be severely injured(stabbed 4 times)..whether dead or not is a cliffhanger to next book.

Last edited:
spoiler !

Jon snow will be attacked by his fellow night watch after becoming lord commander will be severely injured(stabbed 4 times)..

It's not a spoiler for people who have read ASOIAF. The fate of Jon Snow was left for much speculation in the last book. He may or may not survive the attack. If he is killed, he may be resurrected by Melisandre, but who knows. It all will be revealed in the next book 'Winds of Winter'.

It's not a spoiler for people who have read ASOIAF. The fate of Jon Snow was left for much speculation in the last book. He may or may not survive the attack. If he is killed, he may be resurrected by Melisandre, but who knows. It all will be revealed in the next book 'Winds of Winter'.
Their are good chances of him being resurrected ,he will be free from the night watch's vows , he could be Azhor Azai reborn confirming R+L=J.

Their are good chances of him being resurrected ,he will be free from the night watch's vows , he could be Azhor Azai reborn confirming R+L=J.

Somehow, I don't want R+L = J to come true. It's one prediction that has been discussed to death in almost all fan forums. It will be awesome if GRR Martin decides to surprise/shock all of us fans with an absolutely different story line.

Somehow, I don't want R+L = J to come true. It's one prediction that has been discussed to death in almost all fan forums. It will be awesome if GRR Martin decides to surprise/shock all of us fans with an absolutely different story line.
Agree but R+L=J is most likely to happen, it seems by season 5 itself they will surpass Jon's story in the book so surprise will not be in them anyway.Bigger surprise could be Tyrion Targaryen.

There is a spoiler function in the chatbox.

idk because I haven't seen it yet. USE THE DAMN SPOILER ALERTS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom