What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

I haven't watched a single episode of Game of Thrones - What is it about and whats all the fuss about ? :undecided:
50% is pron -- so you havent missed a lot .. unless you are into this stuff
lifehackshighlights.gif

I've watched the first 4 episodes.They're starting to deviate from the book but i like it,they keep it more simple and straight forward.I did damn myself for the next 4 weeks waiting for episode 5.I think i'll wait until the rest of the season finishes and watch all the remaining episodes in one glorious day in June.

I've watched the first 4 episodes.They're starting to deviate from the book but i like it,they keep it more simple and straight forward.I did damn myself for the next 4 weeks waiting for episode 5.I think i'll wait until the rest of the season finishes and watch all the remaining episodes in one glorious day in June.

I know, im so pissed off with myself for watching all four together. Im not too sure I like the deviations other than the two gents down in Dorne. Cant wait for the GoT spinoff "The Adventures of Cooper and Darnell" :D

I too did the mistake by watching all 4 episodes at once !
Now have to wait for atleast 1 month.Damn !

I know, im so pissed off with myself for watching all four together. Im not too sure I like the deviations other than the two gents down in Dorne. Cant wait for the GoT spinoff "The Adventures of Cooper and Darnell" :D

SPOILERS !!!!

I liked that they dispensed with the fake Arya storyline but i really hope LF has a plan for delivering Sansa just like that.I don't think i can bare her being tortured again,this time by a Jeoffrey on stereoids .

SPOILERS !!!!

I liked that they dispensed with the fake Arya storyline but i really hope LF has a plan for delivering Sansa just like that.I don't think i can bare her being tortured again,this time by a Jeoffrey on stereoids .

SPOILERS:

In her own house as well :/

Winter is coming Nihonjin Snow :lol:

;)

Indeed it is, may the fire of the Lord of Light protect us.

Lord of Light! Come to us in our darkness. We offer you these false gods. Take them and cast your light upon us. For the night is dark and full of terrors.

;)

Indeed it is, may the fire of the Lord of Light protect us.

Lord of Light! Come to us in our darkness. We offer you these false gods. Take them and cast your light upon us. For the night is dark and full of terrors.

10302114_10205627897437558_1477948080456120025_n.jpg

Be ready for one more shock. Jon Snow is not a son of Ted stark at all but rather his sister Lyanna stark's and Targyran prince's son. So he is a potential king.

One more spoiler and be ready for trial by combat with 'the monster' :frown:
Actually @kaykay is right. Since GRRM burrows heavily from history, mythology etc, many speculated that apparently Jon Snow is actually based on King Arthur. So like King Arthur's parentage, people speculate that Jon Snow is indeed Lyla Stark and Rhaegar Targyran's son and the true heir to the Iron Throne in Westeros! But there are other theories too....

So far i saved 7 episodes waiting for season to finish so i can watch all episodes in one day

Back
Top Bottom