What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

So far i saved 7 episodes waiting for season to finish so i can watch all episodes in one day

Smart guy. Loving this season so far. Maybe not as action packed as the previous ones thus far but it feels like its building up to something big and the anticipation of that moment is killing me of excitement.

So far i saved 7 episodes waiting for season to finish so i can watch all episodes in one day

That's living dangerously. Spoilers everywhere, and posting on this thread then is also living dangerously. Though not a lot has happened in this season so far compared to the last.

That's living dangerously. Spoilers everywhere, and posting on this thread then is also living dangerously. Though not a lot has happened in this season so far compared to the last.

Yes i know this is a dangerous move especially visiting the GOT thread. When i see some threads related to GOT or Avengers 2 i turn off my brain cpu cycles like "i didnt c it "

this scene was awesome

game-of-lulz-5-7.gif

did you watch the most recent episode? You cant be disappointed with that one?
it covered for all the boring episodes. The last 20 mins of that episode was the best time in GoT ever.

Night king must be the most dangerous dude in the westeros.

it covered for all the boring episodes. The last 20 mins of that episode was the best time in GoT ever.

Night king must be the most dangerous dude in the westeros.

SPOILER ALERT:

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

I kind of realized something was going to happen when that female tribal leader put her children in the boats and had an emotional goodbye saying something like "il be right behind you". My instincts immediately kicked in and said Uh Oh, something bad is about to happen since she is hardly a significant character to get so much camera time. Hardhome is north of the wall so this can only mean one thing!!!!!

SPOILER ALERT:

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

I kind of realized something was going to happen when that female tribal leader put her children in the boats and had an emotional goodbye saying something like "il be right behind you". My instincts immediately kicked in and said Uh Oh, something bad is about to happen. Hardhome is north of the wall, this can only mean one thing!!!!!
Yeah I noticed that too because they kept that scene for a long time but I think they shouldn't have done that. The show should be unpredictable.

In the finale jon snow and his ice dragon that's hibernating beneath the wall will lead the white walkers against dany's army and dragons.Jon snow is ankain skywalker/darth vader - the dark side awaits.He is the next night's king.Only he can awake the ice dragon if he dies and is reborn like dany because he has targeryan blood( probably).
Current night's king was originally a stark.Named brandon.Is he brandon the builder?not sure.

This is a popular theory going around now.

In the finale jon snow and his ice dragon that's hibernating beneath the wall will lead the white walkers against dany's army and dragons.Jon snow is ankain skywalker/darth vader - the dark side awaits.He is the next night's king.Only he can awake the ice dragon if he dies and is reborn like dany because he has targeryan blood( probably).
Current night's king was originally a stark.Named brandon.Is he brandon the builder?not sure.

This is a popular theory going around now.

It all depends on that fkn John RR martin....
I hate that guy starks were my favourite house and he totally ruined it.

Longclaw sword of jon snow is either blackfyre,the long lost sword of aegon the conqueror...or dark sister,the sword of his sister.Almost sure.

Okay one of very interesting comment by someone on Facebook..

"This scene from the dogs barking, from the people's legs that were trapped on the other side of the gate suddenly disappearing, from the rush of people running into the sea, to the fires estinguising as the WW walked into the burning building around him. To the giant tossing the dead invaders off him. To that look of the WW as for the first time a sword stopped his weapon from shattering it, To the sound of boots as the king walked the pier to gaze at Jon Snow, to the loud battle turning to silence as the massacre was complete to all the dead rising to show the Watch how hopeless their situation is.......This may be the best sequence ever filmed for not only G.O.T but television...maybe one of the best put on film...it was perfect"

Back
Top Bottom