What's new

Future of Pakistan's Indigenous EW & Radar Systems

farooqbhai007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This thread will focus on Pakistan's Indigenous EW & Radar Systems that are in development or have been developed .
BD2BButgZmPf6RQMiEqxabjHz9e4gHubW2Q1QgSkoXikIsbljosxR8O8ohkpmotK9MfwT7jST1u-ieRUG0XJLJDEwZDmdT_JWIwYnc_TCvXPtLoQDosn69S01haVT1u54r2gRAEuhTwzDJbXbTlvO7oq2KaplPGJ_XWRzvs5S6o2SqXsPywmtqLbDwcwNKOMLZgV_ccglyQ7XYl5cbBkDt2CxVf_rwRp1t8pwb_Z3pZmgpLTaR5Ch0E0uSx8C_xUXTmj9gxnA_AAK9wBONDgVyyGDvu1Mv1kd6MsshxC3paGaid3rda_a8l5rVxAeM9JUL35I0dvw9d6CKqNWjE-7Lu124xkV7XO_5S6cwv6KC5yGqst1pb_PAoehN3E4y6K4xBpeLR54hdU0xpN6LXhBQD1Rl3gZL47Z77Xg42jOHOqJ5YzcwXKrywTD058IQN6wRUk1oy8TXmfMdOA7e1mkV7YNs5BCwy0P_-d00vm8kujDNjV-QAv_rmJvUJPRKDJXCs4abjN_kXowB7VS6tB1uvUYlQzPrYHt1NZtca97gLO-pNcZRVS4eSI2QnajNJBiYynnYXdOHKnza-b67ijaaMgysbirmj9ApN6tIsFuamKvHf_9zq1GN7OqCLRXyctLyoZYSnAwg6Cpe5SmJcuOwzTLmu7s2b8ikZp_w88B8foH3PtIJ4YrzSKFaAn=w1292-h969-no

During this clip on a visit to NRTC 2 new different types of Ground surveillance systems can be seen. (total 4 shown in twitter and you tube videos of same event)

Objekt 1

vdCuk2t.png

This Surveillance system is equipped with GSR (Ground Surveillance Radar ) , and 2 camera's so possibly FLIR / Day sights .

Objekt 2

zzcxb1u.png

This Surveillance system is equipped with 2 cameras , Day & Night sights , lacks a radar , or the radar is yet to be fitted.

Further more in a different version of video on you tube at least 2 more different types GSR's can be seen . see below

VjiantZ.png

hWVKHx3.png

Possible EW system

f0hCCp9.jpg

In addition at the end of video a system mounted on truck is shown but only the cab of truck of truck is shown so it is difficult to find what system that is but as the videos main focus is GSR's & EW systems , so the COAS having shown GSR's in middle of video would likely be showed EW systems next , In addition there is presence of a large box on the truck which is likely not for GSR and is thus a EW system in development .

Post your opinions or any other info you have . Please refrain from unnecessary comments on this thread .

Last edited by a moderator:
The GSR on the right hand side in the second last picture is MSTAR from
Leonardo.

possibly , but if you see this video at 0:48 you will notice a slight wedge on top of the radar which is not present on the MSTAR . so i'd give it a 50/50 chance

(this is solely my opinion )

possibly , but if you see this video at 0:48 you will notice a slight wedge on top of the radar which is not present on the MSTAR . so i'd give it a 50/50 chance

(this is solely my opinion )

Pakistan has deployed MSTAR on afghan border. It should be the same.

upload_2020-3-31_15-38-48.png

This system is interesting, it has NRTC logo on it.

Good development.

Are they for counter-terrorism operations on the west or waste-elimination program towards the eastern borders?

Back
Top Bottom