What's new

Funny how things come full circle. Iranian money aided Hamas in tunnel building

Hamas is today hated by all countries... There was only left an Iran and a Syria that they won't help them anymore due to their Wahhabi backstabbing manner...

Hamas is now the most hated resistance group in all world... I told one of my friends few years ago that Iran is investing more and more on a new group called Jahad Islami or something.... They are mostly comprised of Anti-ekhvani, shia or shia lover shafe,es who will be loyal to the helping hands... In last war they were the ones with Iranian made weapons... Hamas is using what it has stock-pilled from Iranian helps... Iran taught Hamas to build short range missiles so I think they will be independent if they have money and resources to buy the stuff they need of course!!

People in Iran are more than happy that Iran stopped helping Hamas... not because they did not support their main supporter Syrian Government...but because their true nature is out of mask now... You can never feed a hungry person that bites your hands when you are trying to put food in his mouth...

Poor Palestinians thought they can rely on their Arab brothers, but they witnessed a full fledged support of Arabs for Israel instead of Hamas!! UAE sent informer spy members to give info to Israeli forces where to attack...and of course they were in Red Crescent uniforms!! Egypt insisted on their respect for Israel and Israeli camp david pact!! KSA never showed a single news of Hamas and Palestinian people getting killed in thousands... they preferred to show how Al Qaeda and ISIS were advancing with cheering up for them with calling them Muslim Revolutionaries!! Now, KSA is openly acclaims Israel and despises Palestine...be it Hamas or Mahmoud Abbas...

Palestine and Arabs will never ever get their land back... I promise you that... If arabs were so glorious then why whole of them combined failed a miserable failure against a 3 million state called Israel many times and they lost thousands of kms of land to them up to today!! you know why their are incompetent and useless?

Why Arabs lose wars?

and Iranians are illiterate!! Right!!

There was a Western center claimed the literacy rate is only %82 and other one claimed it is %85... I guess they found an old statistic and applied it to their claims!!

United Nations; Total illiteracy rate of 6.2% of population in 2012 improving from 52.5% in 1976[43] More info:Functional illiteracy & Aliteracy, Scientific literacy & School leaving age

International rankings of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are some official sources that gives a rate of %93 (4 years ago) and %96 (last year)

اقتصاد آنلاین - چند درصد از جمعیت کشور باسواد هستند؟
93 درصد جمعیت ایران با سواد هستند

رئیس سازمان نهضت سوادآموزی کشور با بیان اینکه شاید آمار افراد بیسواد به نسبت به جمیعت کشور عدد زیادی نباشد، گفت: این عدد حدود 6.8 درصد جمعیت کشور است؛ ولی به لحاظ جمعیت نسبت به کشورهای منطقه باید سطح سواد را افزایش دهیم.
Translation: The head of Literay Organization said: Having %6.8 of illiterate people might not seem such a high rate comparing to the population number but we still need to increase this rate when compared by other countries...

Scythian500 Jan, Palestinians are not in a position to be blamed. They have been blockaded from land, air, and sea. Add to that the constant bombardment that they receive from Israel. No decent human being should blame the Palestinians for the positions that they are in.

Secondly, it is not a country of 3 millions that Arabs faced. It is the entire West supporting Israel through military, economic, UNSC (UN Security Council); and through divisive policies against Palestinians, Arabs, and Muslims in general.

Victory in Palestine will come through the imminence of Imamul-Mahdi, and his time is very near. We have all the prophesied signs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom