What's new

Funny how things come full circle. Iranian money aided Hamas in tunnel building

U8200

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
Now Hamas are helping Syrian rebels build tunnels against Iranian interests.

You've just got to love the irony. I bet that sticks in the Mullah's craw a little bit :lol:

Rebels in Syria recently showed media a tunnel they built, which the rebel conducting the tour said was constructed with advice from tunnel builders in Gaza.

"We asked for the advise from our brothers in Gaza. They told us that they have been using wooden planks. They even sent me a video and we did it exactly the way they do it," the rebel said.

The rebels in the tunnel said were planning to launch attacks against Syrian President Bashar's Assad's forces from their tunnel.

In the video, posted on the internet on May 12, and released by MEMRI, the Middle East Media Research Institute, the journalist is given a tour of the 700 meter tunnel on Mount Arbaeen dug by the Islamic "Aharar Al-Sham."

The journalist was shown a cache of explosives which he said was set to be used to target the regime forces who were standing in large concentrations above the site.

"Allah willing, you will witness an earthquake tomorrow," he added.

During last summer's Operation Protective Edge, militants in Gaza made extensive use of tunnels in their combat with IDF forces, and in attempts to infiltrate Israeli territory.

I don't think anyone in the world is surprised anymore by Palestinian's turn abouts. I remember in college reading about Jordan's black september and it surprised me. The country hosted Palestinian refugees and instead of them being thankful, they tried to overthrow the government.

You've just got to love the irony. I bet that sticks in the Mullah's craw a little bit :lol:

Rebels in Syria recently showed media a tunnel they built, which the rebel conducting the tour said was constructed with advice from tunnel builders in Gaza.

"We asked for the advise from our brothers in Gaza. They told us that they have been using wooden planks. They even sent me a video and we did it exactly the way they do it," the rebel said.

The rebels in the tunnel said were planning to launch attacks against Syrian President Bashar's Assad's forces from their tunnel.

In the video, posted on the internet on May 12, and released by MEMRI, the Middle East Media Research Institute, the journalist is given a tour of the 700 meter tunnel on Mount Arbaeen dug by the Islamic "Aharar Al-Sham."

The journalist was shown a cache of explosives which he said was set to be used to target the regime forces who were standing in large concentrations above the site.

During last summer's Operation Protective Edge, militants in Gaza made extensive use of tunnels in their combat with IDF forces, and in attempts to infiltrate Israeli territory.

LOOL Good to know. No surprise here, Iran supporting terrorist group like Hamas(encuring sanctions.isolation by the world because of it) and it has backfired once again against them(not the first time since Hamas has been supporting many groups hostile to Iran itself, and Sunni Hamas hates shia Iran quite alot anyway). Hope it teaches a good lesson to the Mullahs in Iran. Israel/U.S/KSA can just take a pop corn and enjoy the show.:pop: Well done Hamas.

what will be the effect of exposition on the surface when 25T of c-4 and TNT explode 50m below the ground??

I don't think anyone in the world is surprised anymore by Palestinian's turn abouts. I remember in college reading about Jordan's black september and it surprised me. The country hosted Palestinian refugees and instead of them being thankful, they tried to overthrow the government.

And so?? I dont really think Iran has any business in Palestinian affairs/issues. Do your things and let them do theirs.:D

Supporting the oppressed against foreign invaders should be a morale duty, not a business deal.
:rofl: seems im always right: MUSLIM SUPERMAN SAVIOUR IRAN.:lol:
I'm Surprised many middle eastern/muslim countries still despise their 'muslim superman' saviour.:cheesy::lol:

:omghaha: Despite this, many of them are still supporting the "resistance". Take a look at this forum alone, their admin is a die hard "resistance supporter".
Bro, as i said, even an amateur can run Irans foreign policy better than their Mullahs.:agree::rofl:

Its indeed a shame, since Iran has great brains/scientists/engineers etc, its only their die hard religious obssesed Mullahs that is dragging the country behind. I bet you if Iran was a East Asian country like Korea/Japan or China who are pragmatic/realistic and dont see things from a religious point of view, they will be farrrrr more developed/advanced and nearing even western standards. Well i guess thats what too much reliance on religion(especially when running your foreign policy) does to a country, too bad. :chilli:

A lie that is spread by IsraHelli media and IsraHelli apologists. Apparently, the IsraHells can't get over the fact that a ragtag militia, like Hamas, with no air power, no navy, no tanks, no air defense systems, can withstand the Israeli onslaught and keep millions of IsraHells in bunkers, and at the same time expel the entire settler population from southern Israel (Occupied Palestine). The IsraHelli ground forces who invaded Gaza were also driven out, having their tail behind their legs. This is what exactly happened in the last Gaza conflict in 2014. All that the terrorist, settler, genocidal, and apartheid entity of IsraHell could do was to kill innocent men, women, and children and destroy all of the civilian infrastructure in Gaza.

The IsraHells are inventing fake stories out of the blue moon as if tunnel building is something that was recently invented; it was not. From the Battle of Trenches - where Muslims defeated the polytheists and their Jewish sponsors during the Prophet Muhammad's (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) time - to this day, trenches and tunnel building has been the norm for Muslim forces in the Middle East who come under powerful adversaries. In the Afghan conflict, tunnel building is also heavily used. It has been the norm to build tunnels, so you can hide your forces, ammunition, food, medical supplies, and at the same time to surprise your enemies.

Truth is, to build a tunnel is a not an exclusive thing to any group or nation in the Middle East, and there is no proof Hamas is involved in this current Syrian conflict. Gaza resistance is operating under extreme difficulties ans has no part in this; all of the so-called rebels interviewed in this story are fake and invention of IsraHelli propaganda machine, and there is no whatsoever any truth to it.

People should know MEMRI is run by former members of the IsraHelli military and it is part of the IsraHelli propaganda machine whose goal is to always misinform their audience about Arabs and Muslims resistance against IsraHell. As qouted in that video, one of the speakers was qouted as saying, "We asked for the advise from our brothers in Gaza. They told us that they have been using wooden planks. They even sent me a video and we did it exactly the way they do it," but then he smiled. Why would he smiled when he made that statement? The whole thing is staged, and it is well-known fact that some of the rebel groups are supported or at least partly assisted by Israel. It is clear Israeli propagandists are behind this fake tape!

Last edited:
I know morale duty is hilarious to a person who comes from a country that had clubs in India that said "No Dogs or Indians Allowed"

Morale duty in geo politics???:woot:......:rofl: Please man dont kill me with laughter on here.:lol:
You mean Iran is some sort of benevolent/saint/innocent musim Superman?? WTH?:o:o_O:cheesy: How come not even the so called people you are defending believe that? How can a victim hate his saviour??:cray:lol

Truth is that Iran mullahs/foreign policy makers have got their priorities wrong, one doesnt even have to be an expert to see/notice this to be honest. And NO, you are no saint/benevolent country trying to protect the 'oppressed', you are also involve in dirty geo political games like every power/country out there, the only difference is that you have been making the wrong choices/moves.:chilli: So you are no saint Mr Superman aias the 'liberator of the oppressed'.:big_boss:lol

:omghaha: Despite this, many of them are still supporting the "resistance". Take a look at this forum alone, their admin is a die hard "resistance supporter".

So what would you suggest? Do you want them to be Uncle Ruckus like you're? :coffee: At least they have the decency to decipher fake stories, invented by IsraHelli propaganda machine, from facts, unlike you Mr Uncle Ruckus.

Not the first time...

Hezbollah fighters find Nusra’s tactics in Qusair ‘irritatingly familiar’

The frequency of funerals for Hezbollah fighters who have died in Syria significantly increased after the battle of Qusair. Countless posters of “Hezbollah martyrs” line the north-south Bekaa Valley highway that leads to Baalbek.

Coffins wrapped in the party’s yellow flag are being laid to rest in the Baalbek region and south Lebanon on a near-daily basis, and the funeral ceremonies are referred to as “weddings” for the fallen fighters.

Both Jawad and Mahdi confirmed that many of their comrades were killed in ambushes that were strikingly similar to tactics Hezbollah originally devised when it fought the Israeli army in south Lebanon during the occupation and later on during the 2006 summer war.

“There’s a kind of irritating familiarity,” Jawad noted. “Hezbollah taught Hamas all those tactics to fight the Israelis. Hamas apparently decided to transfer their experience to takfiri groups.”

“We transferred our experience to a Sunni group – Hamas – and they used it train groups that are now fighting us,” he said.

Hamas, a long-term ally of Assad, shifted sides soon after the uprising erupted, leaving its Damascus headquarters and later openly pledging support to the rebels.

Hezbollah fighters find Nusra’s tactics in Qusair ‘irritatingly familiar’ | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR

:rofl: seems im always right: MUSLIM SUPERMAN SAVIOUR IRAN.:lol:
I'm Surprised many middle eastern/muslim countries still despise their 'muslim superman' saviour.:cheesy::lol:

Bro, as i said, even an amateur can run Irans foreign policy better than their Mullahs.:agree::rofl:

Its indeed a shame, since Iran has great brains/scientists/engineers etc, its only their die hard religious obssesed Mullahs that is dragging the country behind. I bet you if Iran was a East Asian country like Korea/Japan or China who are pragmatic/realistic and dont see things from a religious point of view, they will be farrrrr more developed/advanced and nearing even western standards. Well i guess thats what too much reliance on religion(especially when running your foreign policy) does to a country, too bad. :chilli:

Sad to see such a great country being ruined becuz of Mullahs

Not the first time...

Hezbollah fighters find Nusra’s tactics in Qusair ‘irritatingly familiar’

The frequency of funerals for Hezbollah fighters who have died in Syria significantly increased after the battle of Qusair. Countless posters of “Hezbollah martyrs” line the north-south Bekaa Valley highway that leads to Baalbek.

Coffins wrapped in the party’s yellow flag are being laid to rest in the Baalbek region and south Lebanon on a near-daily basis, and the funeral ceremonies are referred to as “weddings” for the fallen fighters.

Both Jawad and Mahdi confirmed that many of their comrades were killed in ambushes that were strikingly similar to tactics Hezbollah originally devised when it fought the Israeli army in south Lebanon during the occupation and later on during the 2006 summer war.

“There’s a kind of irritating familiarity,” Jawad noted. “Hezbollah taught Hamas all those tactics to fight the Israelis. Hamas apparently decided to transfer their experience to takfiri groups.”

“We transferred our experience to a Sunni group – Hamas – and they used it train groups that are now fighting us,” he said.

Hamas, a long-term ally of Assad, shifted sides soon after the uprising erupted, leaving its Damascus headquarters and later openly pledging support to the rebels.

Hezbollah fighters find Nusra’s tactics in Qusair ‘irritatingly familiar’ | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR
:rofl: Good one. Thats what you get for supporting terror groups like Hamas, they always come back to bit you directly or indirectly, Pakistan has tasted this bitter medecine as well. Guess Pakistan should give a piece of advice to Iran.:D

How did Hamas's military expertise end up with Syria's rebels? | Middle East Eye

Iran cuts Hamas' funding for backing Syrian opposition - Washington Times

Hamas ditches Assad, backs Syrian revolt| Reuters

Abbas, Hamas, Flirting With Syria's Assad

Assad: Syria Has 'No Relation at All' with Hamas - Palestine Chronicle | Palestine Chronicle

WHEN GIVING A CHOICE, a fellow ARAB sunni will always prefer his 'oppressed'sunni brother over a non Arabic Shia heretic Iran any day. Simpe truth. just like this article: “Syrians will never forget Hamas betrayal. We gave them weapons against the Israelis but they turned those guns on us” | The Muslim Issue

:enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom