What's new

Funny how things come full circle. Iranian money aided Hamas in tunnel building

Consquences come when you don't mind your own business. I'm a nightmare for Palestine haters. :lol:

hamas doesn't care for palestinians... if it did, it would have become part of plo instead of taking nato help in taking over gaza and turning it into mini-iran or mini-saudia or mini-taliban-afghanistan.

all hamas cares for is forwarding a decades-old reactionary ideology from northern/central india. :lol:

Last edited:
hamas doesn't care for palestinians... if it did, it would have become part of plo instead of taking nato help in taking over gaza and turning it into mini-iran or mini-saudia or mini-taliban-afghanistan.

all hamas cares for is forwarding a decades-old reactionary ideology from northern/central india. :lol:

Hamas' main concern is for itself. There are over 600 Hamas millionaires all siphoning off aid donations from the Arab world and the EU.

Now it's all about preserving Hamas and their gravy train rather than doing anything for the palestinians.

Hamas' main concern is for itself. There are over 600 Hamas millionaires all siphoning off aid donations from the Arab world and the EU.

Now it's all about preserving Hamas and their gravy train rather than doing anything for the palestinians.

i didn't know that number but i have seen photos on pdf of hamas leadership enjoying in qatar.

indeed, hamas works for hamas.

i didn't know that number but i have seen photos on pdf of hamas leadership enjoying in qatar.

indeed, hamas works for hamas.

Yes, it's a hard life flying on private jets.

This is the "resistance"

34sgmys.jpg

I know morale duty is hilarious to a person who comes from a country that had clubs in India that said "No Dogs or Indians Allowed"

What to say about People who are oppressed in your own country ? Shall someone start taking care of them ?

Iran spent no money on 'assisting Hamas tunnels'. That's a complete lie, we never had relations with Iran since 2011. And even when there were relations, it was less than 1% of your foreign policy budget. Most of your money is going towards Syria, Iraq, and Hezbollah. So go look where it matters. And if it concerns you, bring it up with your government. But you seem to be American citizen anyways so it is your least concern.

Israeli's are pulling lies out of their asses thinking it will harm Hamas's pr relations. Although it won't, and it is lame attempt to escape reality that Hamas is most experienced military force in modern day against Israel and is able to independently develop tactics/learn from past mistakes in order to prepare for any Israeli adventures in future.

You lie straight on the face man. I am reading this forum from last one year and I distinctly remember your posts thanking Iranians for all their support and now you have taken a complete U turn. Do you seriously know what do you want to do ?

@ResurgentIran @haman10 @rmi5 Correct me If I am wrong.

You lie straight on the face man. I am reading this forum from last one year and I distinctly remember your posts thanking Iranians for all their support and now you have taken a complete U turn. Do you seriously know what do you want to do ?

oh, it is said of hazzy that he swings more than a tennis racquet. :D

What to say about People who are oppressed in your own country ? Shall someone start taking care of them ?

:rofl:

Absolutely nailed him!.

I can confirm what you are saying, but don't ask me to elaborate, since it's quite some time that I and hazzy have had no nuclear scale troll wars against each other, and I don't wanna break our peace. :lol:

What the F is that BS man ?

yeah . i am truly sorry .

as i said before , when i first came here , i was high on "islamic solidarity" and "ummah" carp . well i now realize its all crap .

in this disgusting world , if you want to survive you should only get your own shyte together . and when it comes to "your own" regarding Iran , its the shia muslims and shia muslims only .

what a pitiful and disgusting world we live in . khalid peshgel who was a begger in the streets of tehran is now talking shyte to us .

@Serpentine @Daneshmand @Arminkh @kollang @Kiarash

I bet you if Iran was a East Asian country like Korea/Japan or China who are pragmatic/realistic and dont see things from a religious point of view, they will be farrrrr more developed/advanced and nearing even western standards.

Always with the yellow fever. I bet you if euros were like the middle east they wouldn't abandon their parents in old age sanatoriums to spend the rest of their life in.

Hazzy kinda flip flops. :D

Lol bro, oppressed Iranians are not meant to be helped /liberated by the mullahs, only foreign oppressed Arabs are meant to be protected /liberated by the mullahs. How nice of the mullahs, seems they love sunni Arabs more than their own fellow citizens? :cheesy::rofl::sick:

Not

I am no histor expert , but have met many Iranians .... cool people.... they should leave this Hamas / Israel mess behind.... they have it all , a good educated workforce and a base in science & Tech. Future is bright for them
Late edit: + oil $$$$$$$ :)

Lol bro, as much as you care /wish for Iran mullahs to see reason, I'm afraid they won't anytime soon. So expect to see them keep supporting terror groups like Hamas, while it keeps backfiring on them(and their Hezbollah allies) as their body count in Syria and Iraq keep pilling up/ increasing. Lol :coffee: :p:D
Piles of Hezbollah mercenaries' bodies returned to Lebanon in pick-up trucks as Qalamoun battle continues | Radio Free Syria
Iranian soldiers killed fighting in Syria | Middle East Eye
URGENT: Iranian military general killed in battle in Aleppo, Syria - Iraqi News
Syrian rebels: Hezbollah special ops chief killed in fighting - Middle East - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
Hezbollah Working to Conceal Significant Losses in Syrian Civil War | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
Piles of Hezbollah mercenaries' bodies returned to Lebanon in pick-up trucks as Qalamoun battle continues | Radio Free Syria

That's always the result you get for supporting terror groups. Pakistan knows more about this. :pop:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom