What's new

Funeral Cermony of Mumtaz Qadri

Are you stupid? ou probably havnt seen gathering of religious parties yet so same people are involved here. Like i said this is all Madrisi Tola and you wont find any decent Pakistani among them. I have seen more people with Shiv sena when they take streets so dont be so gullible.

99% dont even have a clue why they are even there.

Where is the proof i havnt met any sane pakistani yet who has supported these religious clowns, I cant see any one other than White and Greens Pagri clowns in videos and pictures
Stop being in denial people all walks of life attended the funeral. Secondly I work in University and 90 % people around me are supporting Qadri. The anger is to high

:) PPC dear PPC . He was a killer he was hanged according of Pakistani constitution. the forums and scholars are not the law

Reporter ko jan k lalay paray howay hon gay.

PPC is the only reason I support his capital Punishment.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's son in law, Captain Retired Muhammad Safdar 'Awaan speaking (being a Sufi Muslim) in favour of Mumtaz Qadri. He is, her excellency, Maryam Nawaz's Husband, former ambassador to Morocco, and also is (was?) vice chancellor of Punjab University

Must watch

Captain Safdar's official political facebook page. He is a typical COMMON Pakistani Sufi Muslim!

Capt (R) Muhammad Safdar Awan [Official]

Last edited:
It's really a worrisome situation. Establishment should have buried him inside the jail.

These idiots would have made the jail a shrine too.They should have fed his body to the fishes and buried him at sea just like they did to that other terrorist Osama Bin Laden. Problem solved.

Who made the decision to dismiss schools in Rawalpindi so the students could attend the funeral?

Find the difference between the images in OP and this one .. cause i don't find any difference ..

the_walking_dead_season_6_trailer_1.jpg

what Zombies and Mullah's have in common ??

1. they all move in herds
2. they herd up like fools without knowing where they are heading or what the hell is going on ?
3. most part of their brain is in-active ( Zombies and Mullah's )
4. both are blood thirsty and flesh eaters
5. they both lost the ability to reason or think Logically
6. they both are blinds or at least their eye sights are weak
7. they both do growling
8. they follow the same path without knowing why they are there
9. they both are infected , Zombies with some Virus and Mullah with Extremism Bacteria

Solution to deal with both ??

the only Solution to deal with a Walking dead and Mullah is .............. yeah you guess it right " Go for the Brain " ..A bullet in the head .

Last edited:
Fiery speech by Mufti Hanif Qurieshi in front of a bunch of brain washed zombies.

I usually refrain myself from posting in Threads related to Pakistan's (Social Internal Matter).

Just answering the Blue Highlighted Part - The Other Country is INDIA. Thousands Participated in Funeral of "Yakub Memom" - A person responsible for Killing 100's in Mumbai Bomb Blasts. :tsk: :sick:

I wonder if there is any other country in the world that adores convicted murderers as much as we do.

People should not complain any further why everyone in the world considers Pakistanis as terrorist supporters.

By everyone I mean everyone

Not only the West but everyone from Japan to China to South Korea to even Turkey.

As for the size of the gathering and people being proud of it....tomorrow if Bilawal Bhutto dies by overdosing on cocaine he will have even a bigger funeral.

Find the difference between the images in OP and this one .. cause i don't any difference ..

2. they herd up like fools without knowing where they are heading or what the hell is going on ?
6. they both are blinds or at least their eyes are weak
7. they both do growling
9. they both are infected , Zombies with some Virus and Mullah with Extremism Bacteria

the only Solution to deal with a Walking dead and Mullah is .............. yeah you guess it right " Go for the Brain " ..A bullet in the head .
So much hatred liberal terrorist

Its the new reality of classified pakistan. It is more an expression of aversion of lower classes for upper classes. A poor guy killed a rich guy and was hanged by the rich/ruling class. Now poor class shows its disgust.

Find the difference between the images in OP and this one .. cause i don't any difference ..

6. they both are blinds or at least their eyes are weak
7. they both do growling

The answer to your answer is simple: The OP's pictures show common Pakistanis in Rawalpindi. Your picture shows non-Pakistanis.

So much hatred liberal terrorist

No hate, buddy i love Zombie herds :D
but the thing more fascinating to me is when people put a bullet in their heads :D
the Zombies and Mullah are quite similar as i mentioned .. if you know about Zombies :P

Its the new reality of classified pakistan. It is more an expression of aversion of lower classes for upper classes. A poor guy killed a rich guy and was hanged by the rich/ruling class. Now poor class shows its disgust.

Thats not true. In the crowds are extremely rich Pakistanis, zamindars, and politicians running for local elections.

The answer to your answer is simple: The OP's pictures show common Pakistanis in Rawalpindi. Your picture shows non-Pakistanis.

Zombies does not have any Nationality dude .. when this Virus or Bacteria spreads , its a global problem .. Zombies and extremist Mullah are pretty similar ..

i think you are confused about terrorists.

Mumtaz Qadri himself supported Pakistan Army in Zarb e 'Azb

All the people in these pictures are Sufis who SUPPORT the Pakistani Army in Zarb e Azb

Who cares what he supported. In my opinion he is a traitor who reneged on his oath as a policeman.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom