What's new

Funeral Cermony of Mumtaz Qadri

Fiery speech by Mufti Hanif Qurieshi in front of a bunch of brain washed zombies.

Mufti Hanif Qureshi is a SUPPORTER of Pakistan Army and Zarb e 'Azb

Look at how he RALLIES common Pakistanis to support our Paak Fauj against Terrorists !

Pakistan Army Zindabad !!

Stop being in denial people all walks of life attended the funeral. Secondly I work in University and 90 % people around me are supporting Qadri. The anger is to high
Zarvan has a good point. If this is the extremism of "fools" it's embraced by a substantial portion of the populace, including the educated classes. How many Pakistanis have you talked to who are willing to argue that Qadri's deeds and ideas are wrong, Zarvan?

Mufti Hanif Qureshi is a SUPPORTER of Pakistan Army and Zarb e 'Azb

Look at how he RALLIES common Pakistanis to support our Paak Fauj against Terrorists !

Pakistan Army Zindabad !!
His support for Pakistan army , doesnt wash away his crime of inciting crowd for murder of Salman Taseer. The sad thing about all this is, that Salman Taseer was not even a Gustakh-i-Rasool, yet people are making the murderer Mumtaz Qadri to be a Ghazi Ilm-ud-din II

Zarvan has a good point. If this is "extremism" it's embraced by a substantial portion of the populace, including the educated classes. How many Pakistanis have you talked to who are willing to argue that Qadri's deeds and ideas are wrong, Zarvan?
Their are many but argument which I have seen in large number is that Qadri should have not taken law in his own hand courts should have punished Taseer.

Their are many but argument which I have seen in large number is that Qadri should have not taken law in his own hand courts should have punished Taseer.
So their argument is only about means, not goals? Pitiful, isn't it?

Find the difference between the images in OP and this one .. cause i don't find any difference ..

the_walking_dead_season_6_trailer_1.jpg

what Zombies and Mullah's have in common ??

1. they all move in herds
2. they herd up like fools without knowing where they are heading or what the hell is going on ?
3. most part of their brain is in-active ( Zombies and Mullah's )
4. both are blood thirsty and flesh eaters
5. they both lost the ability to reason or think Logically
6. they both are blinds or at least their eye sights are weak
7. they both do growling
8. they follow the same path without knowing why they are there
9. they both are infected , Zombies with some Virus and Mullah with Extremism Bacteria

Solution to deal with both ??

the only Solution to deal with a Walking dead and Mullah is .............. yeah you guess it right " Go for the Brain " ..A bullet in the head .
You mean like this:scary:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Dont pretend to be an expert on Pakistani matters. School were closed because of the danger of mass unrest in the country.
I didn't ask why they were closed. I asked who made the decision to do so. Nothing "expert" about it, is there?

Though since you mention it, can you explain how "the danger of mass unrest in the country" could be less with students turned out onto the streets rather than confined to their schools?

Fiery speech by Mufti Hanif Qurieshi in front of a bunch of brain washed zombies.

Hang him too or at least kala pani to encouraging people to kill others. BC civil govt has never ballz they let these zombies free to bite anyone and cowardly hiding in holes.

Mein nay kal thread banaya aur lamha ba lamha reporing ki mera thread merge kar diya (▼へ▼メ)

For what crime?

You should be shameful oh but i forget you are also not shameful of being ahmedi.
A gae na mullaiet opps sorry zombiet mentality pe, who ever take law in hand should be punished btw I believes also on good zombies:D:mad:rockstar08

Islamabad police estimate for 12 pm was 50-60 k

I didn't ask why they were closed. I asked who made the decision to do so. Nothing "expert" about it, is there?

Though since you mention it, can you explain how "the danger of mass unrest in the country" could be less with students turned out onto the streets rather than confined to their schools?
Decision was made by authorities of federal territory. As roads were closed due to demonstrations teachers and kids could not be able to reach school. Secondly parents also avoids sending their kids to school in such situations.

Hang him too or at least kala pani to encouraging people to kill others. BC civil govt has never ballz they let these zombies free to bite anyone and cowardly hiding in holes.
What is meant by BC?

Back
Top Bottom