What's new

Featured Full-scale war threat exists between Pakistan-India: DG ISPR

The lazy ones were the Indian side Kashmiris; our side fights with full might.
I don't think they are lazy , they are just oppressed, with 1 million Indian soldiers down your throat everyday it is hard to rise, but many have risen and the valley runs red with the blood of mujahadeens.

India won't they know it for a fact now that two front war is not a pipe dream of pakistan but an objective reality it's actually a threat for India from pakistan upping the ante not the other way around.

DIG-ISPR is wasting his time, India will make any excuse to attack Pakistan and integrate and subjugate Kashmir. We can expect a full blown attack across all fronts but their goal is to invade Azad Kashmir and take whole of Kashmir. The public should be given information and training for war with appropriate bomb/nuke shelters and food and water ration plans. When you have Nazis across the border anything is possible and Pakistan must be prepared for full scale all out war. India will no doubt make distractionary attacks along the south. Do we have enough DU armour piercing rockets to keep their tanks at bay?

Finally, somebody gets it.

Oppression of the Kashmiri people by Indian military cannot go unanswered.

War is being thrust upon Pakistan today and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is being left with no choice but to face the crazy and the belligerent enemy on the battlefield for the final battle.
how can you have different opinion than your great leader mian snake?

I see no war.

Pakistan and China neutralized the threat effectively in recent months. One of the objectives of China-India skirmishes was to spread Indian forces throughout the northern border.

Pakistan is playing her game very effectively. I like it. This is the way India should be dealt with. The kind of games India was playing during the whole past couple of decades, Pakistan is now returning the favor.

I see no war.

Pakistan and China neutralized the threat effectively in recent months. One of the objectives of China-India skirmishes was to spread Indian forces throughout the northern border.

Pakistan is playing her game very effectively. I like it. This is the way India should be dealt with. The kind of games India was playing during the whole past couple of decades, Pakistan is now returning the favor.
I highly doubt about it. Pakistan had any role in this.
#1 This was started by India deliberately on behalf of West. In past India never care about small eastern border skirmish and things seems to cooldown. This time, it was mostly West thinning Chinese deployment across Sea/Land. It takes Billions of $$ to move/sustain US navy to South China sea (since last 2 months), that is just to keep China checked and stress on multifront, just to keep US election smooth.
#2 if India, Pakistan war will happen, China will never came, they never did in past not for us not for anyone. It will always happen with West blessing India.
#3 Chinese are blood suckers, None of money is free, All CPEC dramas is exacerbated loan terms, highly unjustified. Arabs were loyal to give at least more friendly terms. Chinese cant just help FATF, it is a cake walk for them if they really want to make it happen and convince 15 members.
#4 Best bet for Pakistan (my personnel opinion) is to Keep the Afgan as bargain and negotiate with West. West still, will dictate the World for many decades. West blessing is must. China bloc is too weak and will wipe out in number of days. China losing friends all over day by day. World simply cant afford going against West.
#5 we had already seen the penalty of losing West blessing with Arabs., FATF, Article 370.

Situation doesnt look good. At least spank the siiting govt into giving up patty issues and focus its energy on the real ones.

Full scale Indo-Pak armed conflict in 2020s will not be like 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999 wars.

Both sides will suffer heavy losses (both human and material). Most of the major infrastructure of both countries will be razed to ground. Apart from the obvious military losses, both sides will loose strategic and important infrastructures such as dams, power plants, various industrial units, ports, air ports, communication units, transportation units, oil refineries, water distribution plants and electrical transmission grids etc.

If this war is escalated to a nuclear war than loss in human lives will be more than double as compared to losses during WW2. Both countries will enter into new stone age. The effect of nuclear fall out will be all over the world.

Pakistan must avoid full scale war. The offensive part of conflict should be short, precise and decisive. Not more than a week.

how can you have different opinion than your great leader mian snake?
There you go, you've got your biscuit.

8220b5d9c25284c800a28501f9fec358.jpg

Good boy.

-Build bunkers
-Invest in EW defence systems if ABMs are not an option
-Shitloads of anti submarine weapons and sensors
-And the element of surprise

This is to minimise any damage done to us.

Innit my g 🤣 Call them lads

It not about call them lads, it's about here in Britain, man has to go to work graft his a ss off 9 to 5 in the shittiest job market only reserved for him/her no privilege for us folks. Native Pakistanis, most will usually wakeup when they want to, eat sh it n go sleep plus side no intolerance from anyone unlike brit paks constantly attacked etc.

That why brit paks in my opinion are much hardened and vigilant compared to native azad k ppl.

I see no war.

We just need Bangladesh to get involved and India will be isolated in the region.

20 time already told you nuclear war will be must. Because your country to much of talking i know that India also suffered but Pakistan fully destroyed.At last Pakistan land reunion under the Indian control. Your country side people almost wash out. Our country people 80 million only died another's 60 million people alive also enough good communities created.
Your high population density will yield higher casualties and combine that with your annual floods and droughts etc India will be finished as a state.

Back
Top Bottom