What's new

Featured Full-scale war threat exists between Pakistan-India: DG ISPR

20 time already told you nuclear war will be must. Because your country to much of talking i know that India also suffered but Pakistan fully destroyed.At last Pakistan land reunion under the Indian control. Your country side people almost wash out. Our country people 80 million only died another's 60 million people alive also enough good communities created.
Did you ever study Physics, Chemistry and History in your school?

Do you know about fission and fusion nuclear reactions and subsequent nuclear emissions?

Do you know the effect of these emissions on living tissues of human and animals?

Do you know the after effects of nuclear blasts in Hiroshima nd Nagasaki?

Do you realize the sufferings of locals and their offspring of both cities due to nuclear fallout?

What is nuclear fallout?

Do you know the extent of damage and sufferings to human life, material and infrastructure due to nuclear holocaust?

If you find the answers of last six questions and realize the realities of nuclear war, then you will delete the comment you posted in this thread, otherwise you are simply NO HUMAN, NOT EVEN BEAST, YOU ARE A MONSTER ready to slaughter your own to satisfy your self ego.

20 time already told you nuclear war will be must. Because your country to much of talking i know that India also suffered but Pakistan fully destroyed.At last Pakistan land reunion under the Indian control. Your country side people almost wash out. Our country people 80 million only died another's 60 million people alive also enough good communities created.
Retard, instead of solving the Kashmir issue like it should be resolved, through dialogue, you are willing to sacrifice many millions of your own people and land... This is the height of extremist mindset that seems prevalent in your shithole of a country.

I see no war.

Pakistan and China neutralized the threat effectively in recent months. One of the objectives of China-India skirmishes was to spread Indian forces throughout the northern border.

Pakistan is playing her game very effectively. I like it. This is the way India should be dealt with. The kind of games India was playing during the whole past couple of decades, Pakistan is now returning the favor.

Please do be kind enough to explain what is being done for the oppressed/occupied Kashmiris.

Will jingles, road renaming, Chinese pressure in Ladakh and "diplomatic offensives" (please remind me when diplomacy by Pakistan won any disputed territory anywhere in the world its freedom) free IOK?

Will these useless circus stunts protect the children being blinded, teenagers being tortured/disappeared and girls being raped by the illegal occupying force?

Please do be kind enough to explain what is being done for the oppressed/occupied Kashmiris.

Will jingles, road renaming, Chinese pressure in Ladakh and "diplomatic offensives" (please remind me when diplomacy by Pakistan won any disputed territory anywhere in the world its freedom) free IOK?

Will these useless circus stunts protect the children being blinded, teenagers being tortured/disappeared and girls being raped by the illegal occupying force?
Do you think an attack on Kashmir will solve the matter and there's no risk of losing even more territory?

It not about call them lads, it's about here in Britain, man has to go to work graft his a ss off 9 to 5 in the shittiest job market only reserved for him/her no privilege for us folks. Native Pakistanis, most will usually wakeup when they want to, eat sh it n go sleep plus side no intolerance from anyone unlike brit paks constantly attacked etc.

That why brit paks in my opinion are much hardened and vigilant compared to native azad k ppl.
True that

dude do you even go to school?

Did you ever study Physics, Chemistry and History in your school?

Do you know about fission and fusion nuclear reactions and subsequent nuclear emissions?

Do you know the effect of these emissions on living tissues of human and animals?

Do you know the after effects of nuclear blasts in Hiroshima nd Nagasaki?

Do you realize the sufferings of locals and their offspring of both cities due to nuclear fallout?

What is nuclear fallout?

Do you know the extent of damage and sufferings to human life, material and infrastructure due to nuclear holocaust?

If you find the answers of last six questions and realize the realities of nuclear war, then you will delete the comment you posted in this thread, otherwise you are simply NO HUMAN, NOT EVEN BEAST, YOU ARE A MONSTER ready to slaughter your own to satisfy your self ego.

One can imagine Christiane amanpour posting “Pakistani cities all but wiped out, India loses hundreds of millions - scientists predict nuclear winter for most of South Asia”

And some Indian will still comment “Show Bobs & Vegane”

Back
Top Bottom